Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup he's treated like a young Elian gonzales. How cute. He's so cute when he repeats what his moms family has brainwashed him to say. Let him stay.

gots

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    All he needs to do is make his shots and make sure slap around Harrison Barnes a little bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this , molding it. Let James own the too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. , he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every in' shaft. It's horse , the mother ers.

Dale ain't buyin' it. No in' way.
    "If"

Dale gettin' his caveat on, fighting hard in the Psychological Warfare Operations deployment of "Operation Save Kobe".

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "If"

Dale gettin' his caveat on, fighting hard in the Psychological Warfare Operations deployment of "Operation Save Kobe".
    What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Delledova ever play rugby? That Aussie is strong and solid as (he's holding his own against PF's in the paint). Aside from james going ham in the scoring department, dova's hardnose annoying defense and energy has been contagious. He's been a major catalyst in those 2 wins. He's like the Bowen/Rodman/Oakley of the PG position. He's gotten into the skin of the whole warriors team.

I would love Spurs to get him just so he could get under Westbrooke's skin in the PO's. Westchuck getting pissed is worth the prize. Westbrooke erupting in a chimpout meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Delledova ever play rugby? That Aussie is strong and solid as (he's holding his own against PF's in the paint). Aside from james going ham in the scoring department, dova's hardnose annoying defense and energy has been contagious. He's been a major catalyst in those 2 wins. He's like the Bowen/Rodman/Oakley of the PG position. He's gotten into the skin of the whole warriors team.

I would love Spurs to get him just so he could get under Westbrooke's skin in the PO's. Westchuck getting pissed is worth the prize. Westbrooke erupting in a chimpout meltdown
    Russ would destroy him. He could never keep up with Russ, who's the best athlete in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this , molding it. Let James own the too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. , he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every in' shaft. It's horse , the mother ers.

Dale ain't buyin' it. No in' way.
    trying to give an undrafted Soph scrub who shoots 38% from the field credit for what's happening here. You're pathetic.

At least a Pre-Pau poster like Med has credibility, unlike all you Post-Pau es.

Med

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    Perhaps. But you can't see through your rose-colored glasses and admit facts like Pre-Pau members.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Perhaps. But you can't see through your rose-colored glasses and admit facts like Pre-Pau members.
    I was here after you beat the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If lebron rings, he's in my humble albeit sage opinion better than Kobe in respect to having a better career. Also, a better teammate.
    Already better teammate but agreed ...
    You two act like Lebron hasn't already surpassed Kobe two or three years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was here after you beat the Suns.
    No you weren't. I checked all your trolls. They are all Post-Pau. The earliest one, Culburn369, was 5 days after Pau rang.

You're a hypocrite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No you weren't. I checked all your trolls. They are all Post-Pau. The earliest one, Culburn369, was 5 days after Pau rang.

You're a hypocrite
    No. I was here after you beat the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I was here after you beat the Suns.
    No, you weren't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, you weren't.

Yes, I was. I was here after you beat the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I was. I was here after you beat the Suns.
    Prove it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't have to prove it. I know it. That's enough for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits, this is the same way Thread presented vendors selling Spurs gear on TV in 2013 or how Duncan is bisexual, just a bunch of random statements he throws out with nothing to back up, then somehow turned into facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to prove it. I know it. That's enough for me.
    Except you have zero credibility. You've named your trolls, Culburn369, Giuseppe, yet all the join dates are Post-Pau. Name the handle that was Pre-Pau and the discussion is over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except you have zero credibility. You've named your trolls, Culburn369, Giuseppe, yet all the join dates are Post-Pau. Name the handle that was Pre-Pau and the discussion is over.
    That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns. I know it. That's enough for me.

& I don't do trolls. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns.
    What was your handle?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits, this is the same way Thread presented vendors selling Spurs gear on TV in 2013 or how Duncan is bisexual, just a bunch of random statements he throws out with nothing to back up, then somehow turned into facts.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What was your handle?
    I don't remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember.
    How convenient.