My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    djohn2oo8

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know how much you guys hate Presidents that say insulting things so this all must be real hard for you.
    Just thank Christ. Mother er Biden is who I prayed he'd be, rendering me righteous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Trump organization's decision to build a luxury hotel in a smelly industrial section of town with a scenic view of a third world port, with massive cost overruns in a country widely regarded as the most corrupt country on the planet that regularly launders money for portions of the Iranian government is totally legit.
    I am sure it's abandonment right before the 2016 election was purely coincidental, driven by sound business decisions, and had nothing to do with a desire not to attract attention to this incredibly sound investment.

Sure. You go with that. You probably think Trump is working really hard on releasing his tax returns so he can show how above board this all was too.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-04-2021 at 10:15 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just thank Christ. Mother er Biden is who I prayed he'd be, rendering me righteous.
    Or he's who you tell yourself he is when you're lying to yourself. Whatever happens you guys claim victory. Like that NYT article about him being intimately involved in all aspects of White House policy to the point of having exhausting discussions with policy people and his cabinet members on issues over and over which you guys used to call him a harsh boss and taskmaster which somehow proved you all right. Meanwhile, what you all really said he was senile, a puppet, and not even aware of what was going on in terms of policy etc. You know the exact opposite of the actual reality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Under investigation" has lost all meaning the past 5 years, except as a means to swing an election to a nutcase.

Let me know when there's a conviction.
    This.

I don’t want to hear another word about a“GROUNDBREAKING MILESTONE IN THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION”. Wake me up when someone actually has the balls to put cuffs on somebody.

Thread Information