Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The DNC will forever pretend to support federal pot legalization but not actually act upon it because they know once it gets passed that will be one less voting bloc that they can rely on voting for them once it becomes a non-issue. All of a sudden states like Colorado flip back to the red column.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The DNC will forever pretend to support federal pot legalization but not actually act upon it because they know once it gets passed that will be one less voting bloc that they can rely on voting for them once it becomes a non-issue. All of a sudden states like Colorado flip back to the red column.
    Imo a good enough % of the political pigs both Demon and Repug are on the cartels payroll.

No way in they want the payments stopped. It isn't gonna be legal for a long time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If an Olympic athlete could be banned for driving over the speed limit, you dumbasses would be like, "Them's the rules, she shoulda followed em!"

The rule is stupid. Period. Start there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    If an Olympic athlete could be banned for driving over the speed limit, you dumbasses would be like, "Them's the rules, she shoulda followed em!"

driving over the speed limit and using a banned substance as an athlete are two entirely different things. I understand the premise you are trying to convey, but it is seriously apples to oranges. I feel bad that her Mom passed away, that sucks, I know the feeling. Still, turning to drugs or booze to cope is weak and stupid. She is a high caliber athlete. How about instead of getting high, go out there and run extra sprints or something, maybe train harder and honor her memory that way......not by getting high and kicked out of the very thing you have been working for years to achieve, most likely with the support of your mom. I will say this in defense of the pot thing, I didn't realize pot was a performance enhancing drug......I always thought it dulled your senses and took away that edge for a bit. It isn't like it was amphetamines or cocaine....

BTW, why the do women feel the need to have fingernails, real or fake, that ing long. It is not attractive or practical. It actually makes it more difficult for them to function with their fingers. They look like carny freaks from the European traveling circuses from the medieval times. Also, stop culturally appropriating non-black hair please....if non-blacks can't have cornrows, than blacks can't have long straight hair.

Oh, and as far as the tranny goes, that is beyond foul. No biological male should be allowed to compete athletically against a biological female, unless it is a sport like darts, bowling, billiards, rifle, or archery. By nature, men are bigger, stronger, faster, have more muscle mass all thanks to testosterone. The people who let this pass, but then scream of women's rights and feminism are complete hypocrites. You can't take a pro-woman stance and than favor something that completely negates that very stance. I have no problem with trannies competing in athletic compe ions.....but have them compete against other trannies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    driving over the speed limit and using a banned substance as an athlete are two entirely different things. I understand the premise you are trying to convey, but it is seriously apples to oranges. I feel bad that her Mom passed away, that sucks, I know the feeling. Still, turning to drugs or booze to cope is weak and stupid. She is a high caliber athlete. How about instead of getting high, go out there and run extra sprints or something, maybe train harder and honor her memory that way......not by getting high and kicked out of the very thing you have been working for years to achieve, most likely with the support of your mom. I will say this in defense of the pot thing, I didn't realize pot was a performance enhancing drug......I always thought it dulled your senses and took away that edge for a bit. It isn't like it was amphetamines or cocaine....

BTW, why the do women feel the need to have fingernails, real or fake, that ing long. It is not attractive or practical. It actually makes it more difficult for them to function with their fingers. They look like carny freaks from the European traveling circuses from the medieval times. Also, stop culturally appropriating non-black hair please....if non-blacks can't have cornrows, than blacks can't have long straight hair.

Oh, and as far as the tranny goes, that is beyond foul. No biological male should be allowed to compete athletically against a biological female, unless it is a sport like darts, bowling, billiards, rifle, or archery. By nature, men are bigger, stronger, faster, have more muscle mass all thanks to testosterone. The people who let this pass, but then scream of women's rights and feminism are complete hypocrites. You can't take a pro-woman stance and than favor something that completely negates that very stance. I have no problem with trannies competing in athletic compe ions.....but have them compete against other trannies.
    You're right, smoking pot and speeding are not the same thing, because one thing actually puts other people in danger. There's a better case to be made that Olympic athletes should be banned for speeding than banned for smoking pot.

I didn't read the rest of your gibberish, I'm sorry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-10-2021 at 10:46 AM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Pot and alcohol can actually be considered PEDs in certain non-athletic compe ions. Because of their muscle relaxing effect, I believe they are banned in shooting compe ions and probably some others that I'm not thinking of.

It's the same thing that you see at house party beer pong games where frat daddy 'Bubba' gets that liquid courage and starts making every shot.....or playing bar games (darts, pool, etc) and your performance improves as you get more drunk since you don't give a sh!t

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

yeah and they'd deserve it because for the one month in their life they shouldn't have been speeding they decided to speed, they can speed literally every other month out of the year but because they're stupid they cost themselves

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah and they'd deserve it because for the one month in their life they shouldn't have been speeding they decided to speed, they can speed literally every other month out of the year but because they're stupid they cost themselves
    Why defend stupid rules?

People like you are how we get fascism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why defend stupid rules?

People like you are how we get fascism.
    Its an ioc rule, that the Americans adapt,for a completely voluntary compe ion. She knew the rules going in for this voluntary compe ion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Its an ioc rule, that the Americans adapt,for a completely voluntary compe ion. She knew the rules going in for this voluntary compe ion.
    None of that changes the fact that it's a stupid rule.

Why is it so hard for you to just say that?

It's a stupid rule. Say it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's no projection, New Avante. You've been busted like dozens of times when you post your kiddie Jap girl fetish posts and ALWAYS go out of the way to protect teachers who sexually molest and rape their students and you victim shame the students for "being snitches". You have a problem with rapists getting turned in, you've tried selling people on the idea of a young girl going to bed with older men if the age gap isnt too large and the girl is physically grown. You said that and have done the aforementioned deviant pedophile behaviors literally dozens of times, New Avante.

There's no projection. You REALLY did these things. I'm not going to look for old threads, you know what you've said and posted, everyone does. Simple objectivity based on proven fact is not projection.

Of course you also fetched what I told you to fetch because that's all you've got. You think YOU, a PEDOPHILE, a disgusting and heinous sexually-frustrated loser who lusts over young girls and asks strangers on a forum where you think everyone is in a clique that is jealous of you, you ask those strangers to tell you stories about eating ass, someone who is also a very obvious DL (but, at least not a pedophile like you, New Avante).

Then there's the fact you're a flat out ing weirdo who also admits to being a penniless old man.

You're like Avante and Derp rolled into one, but even more in denial about how ty your existence is and dumber. I'm pretty sure derp knows what projection and denial mean.
    Gotdam I was a bit hard on Fabbs here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As for the rule, follow them or change them. You don't get to break them and get let off the hook just because you think the rules are dumb.

This is a big problem today, parts of American society thinking it's ok to pick and choose which rules/laws to follow and they should be able to simply break others and you shouldn't say about it. Heaven forbid though you said something offensive 25 years ago in a joke (like Kevin Hart), you'll be shamed into withdrawing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    None of that changes the fact that it's a stupid rule.

Why is it so hard for you to just say that?

It's a stupid rule. Say it.
    Why should i even have to say its stupid or not? Anyone who works for a corporation follows stupid rules so they dont lose their job. This is no different, its an easily avoidable offense and this person put themselves above it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why should i even have to say its stupid or not? Anyone who works for a corporation follows stupid rules so they dont lose their job. This is no different, its an easily avoidable offense and this person put themselves above it.
    Because when you exclusively blame the rule breaker and say nothing of the rule itself, you enable bad rules to perpetuate.

Most people who work in a company with bad rules have some opportunity to discuss those rules, whether it's in a manager review or anonymous surveys. If you're not taking those opportunities, you are part of the problem. Companies can fire you for breaking their rules, they usually won't fire you for expressing your opinion about them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Because when you exclusively blame the rule breaker and say nothing of the rule itself, you enable bad rules to perpetuate.

Most people who work in a company with bad rules have some opportunity to discuss those rules, whether it's in a manager review or anonymous surveys. If you're not taking those opportunities, you are part of the problem. Companies can fire you for breaking their rules, they usually won't fire you for expressing your opinion about them.
    It's 100% the rule breakers fault here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It's 100% the rule breakers fault here

So I have you down as
    (1) Potential fascism apologist
    (2) Pushover with a ty job

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I have you down as
    (1) Potential fascism apologist
    (2) Pushover with a ty job
    Stupid rules =/= facism
    edit:
    I'm not an apologist for stupid people doing stupid though, if you're dumb and you get caught you deserve what you get

Had a ty job

2nd edit:

Ooh let me post in the suggestion box that will change things, also let me talk bad about my companies policies to this ty manager yeah that'll go over real well. What a dumbass ing take. At the time it was the only job i had, sucks we all aren't as privileged as you apparently
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 07-12-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Stupid rules =/= facism
    edit:
    I'm not an apologist for stupid people doing stupid though, if you're dumb and you get caught you deserve what you get
    You're exactly the type of person who was like, "Look, it's very simple, if you don't want to go to jail, don't drink from the white people's water fountain."

Had a ty job

2nd edit:

Ooh let me post in the suggestion box that will change things, also let me talk bad about my companies policies to this ty manager yeah that'll go over real well. What a dumbass ing take. At the time it was the only job i had, sucks we all aren't as privileged as you apparently
    Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I mean you literally defended an arbitrary speeding rule I made up several posts up that I thought was too ridiculous to defend. You must just really like seeing other people get punished for things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're exactly the type of person who was like, "Look, it's very simple, if you don't want to go to jail, don't drink from the white people's water fountain."

Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules.
    Nope, this isn't a government law, you're creating a false equivalence to make an invalid point, she agreed to these conditions when she decided to run for the US, then she didn't hold up her end. She's not going to jail because this is a private matter between her and the american team who make their rules based off the IOC. As I've said before most of the greats did this but didn't get caught because they weren't idiots. I'm not out there defending stupid people when they get caught doing stupid .

Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules

Oh i see well, i was laughing because speaking about it literally does all, you can talk but it does all. When one isn't privileged, like yourself, there's is zero you can do to change ty corporate rules, because you need to eat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Nope, this isn't a government law, you're creating a false equivalence to make an invalid point, she agreed to these conditions when she decided to run for the US, then she didn't hold up her end. She's not going to jail because this is a private matter between her and the american team who make their rules based off the IOC. As I've said before most of the greats did this but didn't get caught because they weren't idiots. I'm not out there defending stupid people when they get caught doing stupid .
    White water fountains weren't always a government law either, they were often rules made by private establishments. Either way, I doubt you would have been much help towards the cause.

I haven't asked you once to defend Richardson. All I said was we should also acknowledge it's a ty rule. I'd like to see future athletes not banned from something as harmless as smoking pot. Seems like you're good with it.

Oh i see well, i was laughing because speaking about it literally does all, you can talk but it does all. When one isn't privileged, like yourself, there's is zero you can do to change ty corporate rules, because you need to eat.

I don't recall my individual opinion about any ty rule ever leading to a change in policy when I was on the lower levels, but sometimes it takes an upswell of dissent from multiple people to generate any kind of change. And sometimes it works, no thanks to the pushovers who are like, "Look, you knew the rules when you accepted the job, stop trying to make things better for all of us."
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 07-12-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    White water fountains weren't always a government law either, they were often rules made by private establishments. Either way, I doubt you would have been much help towards the cause.

I don't recall my individual opinion about any ty rule ever leading to a change in policy when I was on the lower levels, but sometimes it takes an upswell of dissent from multiple people to generate any kind of change. And sometimes it works, no thanks to the pushovers who are like, "Look, you knew the rules when you accepted the job, stop trying to make things better for all of us."

If someone enters a job with the understanding that if they got caught smoking weed they'd be fired, they should be fired if they get caught smoking weed. Nobody forced her to run for team USA, when she agreed to run she agreed to follow those rules, then she decided to break them.

"sometimes" it works which means sometimes it doesn't and anecdotally I'd wager a good amount of money a vast majority of the time nothing changes, and where did I say to be quiet, I said it does all. Because it does, all. But you think because i laugh at your assertion that speaking up changes things in a corporate setting when by your own admission at lower levels nothing happens and corporations have a majority lower level employees. Which means a mojority of the time nothing happens which is why i laughed at your idiotic assertion that you can "talk to your boss to change things" paraphrasing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If someone enters a job with the understanding that if they got caught smoking weed they'd be fired, they should be fired if they get caught smoking weed. Nobody forced her to run for team USA, when she agreed to run she agreed to follow those rules, then she decided to break them.
    You keep bringing it back to Richardson when we're talking about the rule itself.

This shouldn't be hard. Should the IOC/USOPC end its rule against athletes smoking weed in their private time before the 2022 Olympics? Yes or no.

"sometimes" it works which means sometimes it doesn't and anecdotally I'd wager a good amount of money a vast majority of the time nothing changes, and where did I say to be quiet, I said it does all. Because it does, all. But you think because i laugh at your assertion that speaking up changes things in a corporate setting when by your own admission at lower levels nothing happens and corporations have a majority lower level employees. Which means a mojority of the time nothing happens which is why i laughed at your idiotic assertion that you can "talk to your boss to change things" paraphrasing.
    That's not what I said or implied at all. What I said was there are usually places where you can express your opinion about rules at work. You don't even want to say anything because you don't believe it will change anything. That's the definition of a pushover. (Or maybe the rules you're talking about weren't really that ty.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You keep bringing it back to Richardson when we're talking about the rule itself.

This shouldn't be hard. Should the IOC/USOPC end its rule against athletes smoking weed in their private time before the 2022 Olympics? Yes or no.

That's not what I said or implied at all. What I said was there are usually places where you can express your opinion about rules at work. You don't even want to say anything because you don't believe it will change anything. That's the definition of a pushover. (Or maybe the rules you're talking about weren't really that ty.)
    This thread isn't about the IOC changing their rules, it's about Richardson losing their spot that's why I keep bringing it back to Richardson in 2021.

you called me a pushover when all I did was laugh, because your implication that an employee complaint can lead to change when the vast majority of employee complaints lead to jack , at worst you lose your job. Which is what I was laughing at. Trust me the rules were ty

Thread Information