Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why are Lakers fans still bitter about this? I mean i understand that the Mavericks:

-swept your asses
    -killed your potential second Kobe era dynasty
    -sent Phil Jackson off in disgraceful fashion
    -further proved that Kobe quits on his team when he doesn't get his way
    -showed the world what an immature Andrew Bynum is
    -gave the 2002 NBA Champion Kings joy to see Peja curbstomp you
    -further proved that Pau will forever be Dirk's
    -killed Odom's career
    -made you the laughingstock of the NBA for the next two years

But why are you guys still so bitter? I don't get it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mavfan talking about being bitter when 06 still haunts you assholes. It's the fact that you didn't act like champs afterwards, ya gutless s you.

Tee, hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im not bitter, I was at Game 3. You guys were the better team and won. I still dont get why Cubes did not alow Dirk to defend his le ...but whatever.

You guys changed the one and done boys (playoffs) to the one and done boys ( le)
    I like Dirk & Kidd happy for them tbh ...

You guys got a le in the Lebron Heatles era savor it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP is referring to the thread I made. I couldn't be any less bitter OP, actually most Laker fans can't help but to respect and like Nowitizki. Most Laker fans even condemned Andrew Bum-knees over his move against Barrea. I don't think Laker fans could have been any less bitter, ESPECIALLY since we knew 2011 was a mediocore year by that squad.

Now you wanna talk about bitter? I ing hate Detroit because of 04, that was the Lakers year but the Pistons decided to play out of their in minds that season. Kobe had to rape Kate Faber that ing year...of all years why that?!!! He can take any pussy now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP is referring to the thread I made. I couldn't be any less bitter OP, actually most Laker fans can't help but to respect and like Nowitizki. Most Laker fans even condemned Andrew Bum-knees over his move against Barrea. I don't think Laker fans could have been any less bitter, ESPECIALLY since we knew 2011 was a mediocore year by that squad.

Now you wanna talk about bitter? I ing hate Detroit because of 04, that was the Lakers year but the Pistons decided to play out of their in minds that season. Kobe had to rape Kate Faber that ing year...of all years why that?!!! He can take any pussy now.
    Mehh that one doesnt bother me. If you really are teh LAkers fan you sayyou are and if you lived in LA or followed the team closely ...that season was a train-wreck.
    1. Kobe's trial
    2. Shaq's pre-season "I came to Hawaii for my team-mates: Fisher, Malone, Fox, etc." No Kobe ...
    3. GP feuding with Phil over the triangle
    4. Malone's injury late in the playoffs ...
    5. We ere a Fisher shot away from losing to the spurs and a Kobe shot from being swept in the Finals

That season though better than this one was no fun for me. Only things i remember was a nice win streak and Fisher's shot in SA ...the rest blew chunks.

1984 On the other hand saw "Tragic Johnson and Worthy's pass stolen by Henderson, and the MCHale clothesline of Rambis. @ of our most clutch players choked ...and a crowd favorite got flattened. Sealed my hate for the Celts ...Magic should be with MJ at 6 ...and Kareem should have 7 ...And most important we would be up 17-16 as a franchise ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1 and done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, Mavs will always be known as the only team to defeat the Heatles, can't take that away from them..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, Mavs will always be known as the only team to defeat the Heatles, can't take that away from them..
    Doubtful. I can't imagine the Heat going another 5-6 years without a major injury that takes them out of the playoffs, in fact I'd be surprised if it only happened once. Other than that, yeah, it'll be a major boon to the memory of Dirk's le with the Mavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs always played the Lakers well in recent times if I remember. These guys always would come out of nowhere and beat the Lakers and the Spurs for that matter. But then proceed to get bent over by lesser teams like the Warriors. Never could figure out this franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I jumped on the Mavs bandwagon once the Spurs were out. That was a fun team to root for, even though I still hated Terry. Wanted Dirk to get that ring.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Doubtful. I can't imagine the Heat going another 5-6 years without a major injury that takes them out of the playoffs, in fact I'd be surprised if it only happened once. Other than that, yeah, it'll be a major boon to the memory of Dirk's le with the Mavs.
    The Heatles will be disbanded soon.

Great avatar, btw. Super badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest asspounding laid on a team this century when considering all factors tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biggest asspounding laid on a team this century when considering all factors tbh.
    and judging from Lakerfans, dat ass is still red and sore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great avatar, btw. Super badass.
    It really is like he lost a bet or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I jumped on the Mavs bandwagon once the Spurs were out. That was a fun team to root for, even though I still hated Terry. Wanted Dirk to get that ring.
    I was pulling for the Grizz at first, to make our los look less embarrassing

But watching Dirk own Ibaka's soul in game 1 of WCF made me a temporary Mavs fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just rematches highlight of the game on YouTube. God damn I miss Peja and jet. Barea all over them too.

Bynum is a pussy ass got. For how much I give the AAC crowd, they were actually damn good that playoff run

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just rematches highlight of the game on YouTube. God damn I miss Peja and jet. Barea all over them too.

Bynum is a pussy ass got. For how much I give the AAC crowd, they were actually damn good that playoff run

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rewatched*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody have links to the game threads in the NBA forum for the series?..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it would be fun to see Lakerfans posting hardcore in Games 1 and 2, then drop off for Game 3 and cease to exist for Game 4.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Game 2 thread. Im looking for the others
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...ht=Mavs+Lakers

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game 1 thread was in the Lakers-Mavs series thread IIRC, based on a quick search..

Thread Information