Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off......If so, realize it. Please. Stop your ing or just kill yourself. Save the rest of us the trouble.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Blame the parents, not year they were born.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    First off......If so, realize it. Please. Stop your ing or just kill yourself. Save the rest of us the trouble.

It's always fun to check SpursTalk in the morning and know what nights this guy has fallen off the wagon

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blame the parents, not year they were born.
    That's where it starts and ends with. But it also explains a Millennial's severe denial of accountability and responsibility.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's always fun to check SpursTalk in the morning and know what nights this guy has fallen off the wagon
    what just because he wants everyone born between 84 and 06 to off themselves he somehow fell off the wagon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what just because he wants everyone born between 84 and 06 to off themselves he somehow fell off the wagon
    It's a culmination of seemingly drunken rage topics, not just this one

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being born in 1949, nope!

Now what could Millenials tell me I don't know? Actually they'd bore me to death.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-06-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being born in 1949, nope!

Now what could Millenials tell me I don't know?
    They can tell you that messing around con ninos is wrong since you said nobody else told your puto ass.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You baby boomers ed our economy and then have the balls to blame us for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    lol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They can tell you that messing around con ninos is wrong since you said nobody else told your puto ass.
    That was stupid.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was stupid.
    How is Judy? I ain't seen that puta in about 3 months. Chit even then it was only the top of her head.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How is Judy? I ain't seen that puta in about 3 months. Chit even then it was only the top of her head.
    was mason there hacking into avante's account?

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    was mason there hacking into avante's account?
    He was videotaping for me

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why you have this need to show everyone just how stupid you are amazes me. What is the motivation?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante muy gusta ninos con carne ye queso.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Believe me, mi amigo, her coochie looks just the same. Dry, hairy and full of lice.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Unlike our resident idiots I'm not going to derail this thread with talk about me. I'll bail, showing respect for the OP.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Unlike our resident idiots I'm not going to derail this thread with talk about me. I'll bail, showing respect for the OP.
    You should have shown respect for those poor little girls and their families, buey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should have shown respect for those poor little girls and their families, buey.
    Stick to the topic of the thread, nobody cares about your personal problems, ok? Respect the OP.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stick to the topic of the thread, nobody cares about your personal problems, ok? Respect the OP.
    Respect children's innocence, puto.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As much as I travel I can assure you that the phone fixation isn't exclusive to younger generations. I get on a rental car shuttle somewhere and everyone on the bus is staring at their phone the entire trip. They get to the facility and go their ways, never say anything to each other. Same in airports, all laptops and phones. I see 30 year old folks and older still not sure what they want to do, as if they still have the same options they had at 18. It's not an age issue, it's just that folks of that generation don't have anything else to fall back on, no point in their thought process where they say "I've been staring at this phone too long, time to go outside and ignore phones and TVs and PCs". I know 40 year old guys who's idea of a cool weekend is to have a LAN party. Ok you don't have to climb a tree and arrow a deer, but how is that any different than the millennial?

The millennials didn't build all the that frees up our time to off, that was older generations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As much as I travel I can assure you that the phone fixation isn't exclusive to younger generations. I get on a rental car shuttle somewhere and everyone on the bus is staring at their phone the entire trip. They get to the facility and go their ways, never say anything to each other. Same in airports, all laptops and phones. I see 30 year old folks and older still not sure what they want to do, as if they still have the same options they had at 18. It's not an age issue, it's just that folks of that generation don't have anything else to fall back on, no point in their thought process where they say "I've been staring at this phone too long, time to go outside and ignore phones and TVs and PCs". I know 40 year old guys who's idea of a cool weekend is to have a LAN party. Ok you don't have to climb a tree and arrow a deer, but how is that any different than the millennial?

The millennials didn't build all the that frees up our time to off, that was older generations.
    You just gave examples of situations where there's nothing else to do. That's way different than someone with free time to do whatever they want and they choose Instagram over going outside. If I'm on a shuttle bus or stuck in some airport, I'm probably looking at my phone as well.

Thread Information