Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4205
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not seeing any future presidents there, tbh.

No future presidents getting shot into your tube socks, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, because somebody who works for $15/hr for 40 hours in 52 weeks will earn a whopping 31,200 and be gorged out of a whole 88 dollars in medicare tax (4% of the 2,200 they earned in excess of 29K) in exchange for also having healthcare

that sly bernie... pretending people on minimum wage get a raise when they have to pay $88 dollars a year for comprehensive healthcare
    Medicare as it exists today only pays 80% of procedures and no drugs. Are you claiming Bernies plan will pay 100%?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://berniesanders.com/issues/how...s-major-plans/

Generating $6.4 trillion in revenue from the wholesale of energy produced by the regional Power Marketing Administrations. This revenue will be collected from 2023-2035, and after 2035 electricity will be virtually free, aside from operations and maintenance costs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No future presidents getting shot into your tube socks, either.

that's gonna leave a mark.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-26-2020 at 03:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thecollegeinvestor.com/14611...h-millennials/

I don't think many, e.g. Darrin, etc fully grasp the economic reality of anyone under 40. Late-stage capitalism isn't doing them any favors. When your net worth at 22 starts off massively negative... that arc follows you for your entire life.

I had over 30K in debt when I was in my 20's (and that's in early 90's dollars). I just lived frugally and paid it off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://berniesanders.com/issues/how...s-major-plans/

Generating $6.4 trillion in revenue from the wholesale of energy produced by the regional Power Marketing Administrations. This revenue will be collected from 2023-2035, and after 2035 electricity will be virtually free, aside from operations and maintenance costs.

Maybe he will use tax revenues to buy light bulbs for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare as it exists today only pays 80% of procedures and no drugs. Are you claiming Bernies plan will pay 100%?
    yes, that's what his plan says

https://berniesanders.com/issues/medicare-for-all/

Key Points

• Create a Medicare for All, single-payer, national health insurance program to provide everyone in America with comprehensive health care coverage, free at the point of service.
    • No networks, no premiums, no deductibles, no copays, no surprise bills.
    • Medicare coverage will be expanded and improved to include: include dental, hearing, vision, and home- and community-based long-term care, in-patient and out-patient services, mental health and substance abuse treatment, reproductive and maternity care, prescription drugs, and more.
    • Stop the pharmaceutical industry from ripping off the American people by making sure that no one in America pays over $200 a year for the medicine they need by capping what Americans pay for prescription drugs under Medicare for All.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thecollegeinvestor.com/14611...h-millennials/

I don't think many, e.g. Darrin, etc fully grasp the economic reality of anyone under 40. Late-stage capitalism isn't doing them any favors. When your net worth at 22 starts off massively negative... that arc follows you for your entire life.
    I had over 30K in debt when I was in my 20's (and that's in early 90's dollars). I just lived frugally and paid it off.
    (nods) Good for you. Well-meant and freely given.

Now:
    How much wealthier would you be without having had that debt to start with?

and:
    The 90's were a good time to be able to pay off debt, with a better economy. Wages, relative to the cost of say, healthcare, were much better and the economy was growing a lot faster than it is now. That fact that you point this out, as if your cir stances mirror that of a 20 year old today, proves my point.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-26-2020 at 03:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that some people endured struggles in the past doesn't justify ignoring those issues going forward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that some people endured struggles in the past doesn't justify ignoring those issues going forward
    ing A, this.

"I survived getting mauled by a wilderbeast when I was in my 20's, and you can too".

We owe it to those who come after us to make things better, IMO. My children take a dim view of my fathers climate change denial, and I apologize to them for my generation not doing much more than his.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes things were so good when 44 was president
    44 wanted to take credit of 45 because USA is better off

Also 61 highest ever pulled thing economy is great and except it to be better
    Sanders is the stupid one that said last night look at the economy and see if you are happy !

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s mind boggling, the asshole mentality it takes to think “I had it ty, so everyone else should have it ty too, or it’s not fair!”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s mind boggling, the asshole mentality it takes to think “I had it ty, so everyone else should have it ty too, or it’s not fair!”
    Darrin also thinks that folks should get beaten up by black dudes because he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember all the women that opposed the right to vote because their moms weren't able to

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's gonna leave a mark.
    Better than what's shot into your mom.

Cue randomCuck with horse kick gif.

mic drop

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is the 4th from the right -

and the 4th from the left -

you are welcome!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Usually it’s sanctimonious boomers who grossly overstate how tough they had it in order to justify dealing millennials a much tier hand than boomers were dealt.

”I put myself through college, you should too!” (Even though college tuition was only $300 a semester when boomers went to college so it’s a completely different proposition now)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember all the women that opposed the right to vote because their moms weren't able to

This is a terrible analogy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually it’s sanctimonious boomers who grossly overstate how tough they had it in order to justify dealing millennials a much tier hand than boomers were dealt.

”I put myself through college, you should too!” (Even though college tuition was only $300 a semester when boomers went to college so it’s a completely different proposition now)
    I had to explain this to my 75 year old father who said "why are these kids taking out all this debt, why don't they just get summer jobs to pay for it, like I did"

I looked up the cost for the state college in missouri, then figured out how many hours you would have to work at $10 per hour for 12 weeks to earn enough to go to a year.

Hours required:

176 per week.

Hours in one week:

Pay rate required to earn enough to attend college in 12 weeks at full time:
    $42.74

I then asked him what sane person would bother going to college if they were already earning $42/hr.

Hardest thing for people as they get older is to realize that the world changes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes things were so good when 44 was president
    44 wanted to take credit of 45 because USA is better off

Also 61 highest ever pulled thing economy is great and except it to be better
    Sanders is the stupid one that said last night look at the economy and see if you are happy !

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one who announced other guys were plowing your wife.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is the 4th from the right -

and the 4th from the left -

you are welcome!
    I'd bookmark that to laugh at you later; but let's be honest, you're pretty forgettable in the final analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one who announced other guys were plowing your wife.

nope.

Thread Information