Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1242
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt does have a future to think about. He’s still banking on Trump and his sect destroying the current incarnation of republican. There has to be someone there to assume leadership in that vacuum.

he would not be one of the people that you would think they’d turn to, but he has a lot of money and influence. He will buy his place at the table.
    Mitch himself may also think he has a future in the White House but who knows.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Democrats should put up resistance to fan the flames on Obamacare (which should be easy since Barrett has made her position on Obamacare known) and campaign finance for the month of October while people are early voting and mail-in voting, but if Republicans clearly have the votes (which they seem to) then they should time it so confirmation happens right before election day imo. Gardner, McSally and Collins all lose if that happens, while the evangelicals aren't as motivated to show up in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get credit for the vivid imagination, but keep up the personal attacks and you will be history for good.
    How is it a personal attack? If your father left you money or a business, thats a blessing. Nothing to be ashamed of fam. God willing I will do the same for my son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a personal attack? If your father left you money or a business, thats a blessing. Nothing to be ashamed of fam. God willing I will do the same for my son.
    lol but not if your last name is trump amirite?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Don't see it. Beyond just his age, he's more or less Kevin Spacey's character in house of cards, only Republican. When it comes to being the bagman who gets done and knows how to work congress, there's no one better, but he'd be a disaster as a president who has to lead the country.

He also has the most stiff personality I've ever seen

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Romney on board with McConnell & Co., not a chance they don't have the votes now.

The Dems should just be focused on making it so the GOP senators running for re-election need to spend more time in DC to get this done, but they're not going to be able to stop the inevitable. Let it be a lesson to how they need to manage the party going forward.

McConnell might be a piece of , but he's able to coalesce votes in a manner so quickly and efficiently you need to respect it.
    He threatens to run challengers against them in their next primary if they break ranks Gangsta

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He threatens to run challengers against them in their next primary if they break ranks Gangsta
    That wouldn't work with Mitt Romney though, he's somewhere between a man and a god in Utah. I'd be very curious to know how he got Mitt on board

I think McConnell knows that ramming a judge through hurts Trump's chances at re-election but he's shrewdly of mindset it he probably loses anyway at least I can use him as a pawn to stack SCOTUS in the meantime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol but not if your last name is trump amirite?
    man what the are you talking about? Trump put his children in political positions they aren't qualified for. Huge difference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t imagine he would want to relinquish the power to go to Oval Office

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This should be Biden's campaign message the rest of the way:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/o...gtype=Homepage

Best part of the article:
    But we would know that Republicans are lying about pre-existing conditions even if Trump hadn’t established such a remarkable record of serial dishonesty. For the fundamental logic of health policy says that if you want to protect pre-existing conditions, you either have to have the government provide health insurance directly, as it does with Medicare and Medicaid, or use a combination of strict regulation and subsidies to induce private insurers to offer coverage.

And if you do try to rely on private insurers, the necessary system of regulation and subsidies will, inevitably, look a lot like Obamacare.
    This is the inconvenient truth about healthcare that conservatives ignore - Obamacare was the least socialized, least liberal way to protect people with pre-existing conditions while making sure they have sufficient health insurance. There's no other policy to protect pre-existing conditions that involves less government regulation or subsidies. Republicans spent the first 6 months of 2017 tripping over their own trying to find a way to protect those with pre-existing conditions through a free market system and the square peg never fit down the round hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he didn't leave me . That's where the vivid imagination comes in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man what the are you talking about? Trump put his children in political positions they aren't qualified for. Huge difference.
    nevermind it went right over your head

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now we’re at the Trump phase where you’re a self made man. Hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry about that self-righteous re tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nevermind it went right over your head
    Right. you made up some bull and thought it was clever. please save your incel trolling for someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hmmmm okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right. you made up some bull and thought it was clever. please save your incel trolling for someone else.
    nah it's still flying high over your head. you're just too dumb to realize what was said so here you are upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah it's still flying high over your head. you're just too dumb to realize what was said so here you are upset.
    You're an incel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you continue to be upset merely because you're a re that can't grasp a simple concept. go figure ya re .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you continue to be upset merely because you're a re that can't grasp a simple concept. go figure ya re .

man, years of drug abuse have addled your brain to the point where you can’t even recognize how ironic this statement is.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ad hominem

Yeah that's why the states themselves wanted to be divided (who wouldn't want more representation in congress), but having more Republicans is why congress signed off on it.

That article mentions a 60,000 population requirement. No worries on that front, north and south DC each have more than 60,000 people. DC meets the same requirements Dakota met to become two states
    Too bad Maryland has a Republican governor. If two sides just not liking each other is justification we could have made the states of East Baltimore and West Baltimore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, years of drug abuse have addled your brain to the point where you can’t even recognize how ironic this statement is.
    hey trill are you cool with this self-righteous white knight silencing your voice and speaking up for you? bogie's the true def of a racist... he thinks you can't speak for yourself trill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Too bad Maryland has a Republican governor. If two sides just not liking each other is justification we could have made the states of East Baltimore and West Baltimore.
    , imagine how many states Los Angeles County could be gerrymandered into if we just went by which sides don't like each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said it's down to "four or five" candidates, but I've gotta think it's just Lagoa and that bible . Not even Trump could get away with nominating a man after just saying it would be a woman.

Does anyone know Lagoa's track record on abortion? Bible is clearly pro life, but don't know much about Lagoa.

Yeah that's the redeeming part of this. It's something you'd expect to see in House of Cards or Veep
    Lagoa is apparently all about getting rid of church/state separation, in a way that would make ISIS happy.

Thread Information