Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but djt is a liar you can't stand... guess the only liars you can stand are all on the left. how ironic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but djt is a liar you can't stand... guess the only liars you can stand are all on the left. how ironic!
    there are plenty of reasons to dislike trump on top of his being a pathological liar

but of course, as usual, "not trumper" koriwhat rushes into a conversation to defend trump even when trump wasn't being attacked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are plenty of reasons to dislike trump on top of his being a pathological liar

but of course, as usual, "not trumper" koriwhat rushes into a conversation to defend trump even when trump wasn't being attacked
    who's defending djt tbh? all i see is a pussy named spurraider21 with a brittle spine who gets upset whenever the mirror is turned on them. your lame claim of trying to peg me as a trump supporter just proves how much of a weak you truly are. yeah, don't acknowledge the irony because that's the way to get back at me... you're a pussy holmes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's defending djt tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare for All tanked her - just like it would tank our economy should it ever be implemented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare for All tanked her - just like it would tank our economy should it ever be implemented.
    her poll numbers dipped after she hedged on M4A

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can quote all you'd like pussy but doing so doesn't prove your point and only solidifies mine... you dodge everything because you can't stand on your own convictions. you're a hack and a pussy all rolled up into one.

your shtick is played out tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's a dumb and that's what tanked her... we all know this already so why act like it ain't so?

same with dip Beto, dip Harris, and the rest of the mentally ill candidates the left pushes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you reflexively jumped into the conversation to defend trump when he wasn't even part of the conversation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you reflexively jumped into the conversation to defend trump when he wasn't even part of the conversation
    no, i jumped in to show your hypocrisy but you just keep on with your stupid shtick because you're not man enough to acknowledge how 2 face you truly are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - conversation about warren -

"not trumper" koriwhat: BUT TRUMP!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - conversation about warren -

"not trumper" koriwhat: BUT TRUMP!
    i didn't say "but trump"... i gave an example of your bias of which you don't seem eager to address. instead you dodge your hypocrisy by being dishonest and making ludicrous claims no one here can even validate. yall just hate to hate which is fine but it totally exposes yall losers as just that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, if warren is running for the seat that trump currently occupies then how's it upsetting to you to bring him up? he's literally the guy they are all trying to knock off. as much as you don't like it, any conversation about presidential candidates and the office include djt at least for now.

you're just upset that warren, just like bernie, and those running for the dems aren't gaining any traction versus the one man you hate on because your false idols told you to. stay pathetic ya pussy!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just remember, everything that koriwhat claims to dislike or not be a part of, the opposites is true.

Just like Alex Jones, everytime he blames the Chicoms or muslims what he really means is the Zionists.

That's how you interpret these type of characters tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember, everything that koriwhat claims to dislike or not be a part of, the opposites is true.

Just like Alex Jones, everytime he blames the Chicoms or muslims what he really means is the Zionists.

That's how you interpret these type of characters tbh.
    lol the infowarrior has spoken! you're a joke TGY.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is very stupid of her if you listen to the actual questions. While mentioning the "non-aggression pact" the reporter basically asks her why people should vote for her over Bernie and she refuses to answer. She doesn't need to attack Bernie but she does need to explain why people should vote for her over Bernie and she refuses to do so.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is very stupid of her if you listen to the actual questions. While mentioning the "non-aggression pact" the reporter basically asks her why people should vote for her over Bernie and she refuses to answer. She doesn't need to attack Bernie but she does need to explain why people should vote for her over Bernie and she refuses to do so.
    Dude STFU. Go away. Elizabeth Warren is a shill. A sellout. She back pedaled on Medicare 4 All. People are woke to her bull . Get over it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-12-2020 at 11:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks were down on Hillary because Slick Willie, with Biden as veep creep, signed one of the conservatives' (aka racists) top objectives:

kicking lazy, corrupt, cheating "welfare queen in Cadillacs" knitters off welfare.

=========

"Biden eventually apologized this Saturday for his comments about

working with senators James Eastland (Miss.) and Herman Talmadge (Ga.), two Democrats who were staunchly opposed to civil rights and racial integration.

“Was I wrong a few weeks ago to somehow give the impression to people that I was praising those men who I successfully opposed time and again? Yes, I was. I regret it,” he said.

“And I’m sorry for any of the pain or misconception they may have caused anybody.”

But his continued view that critics are trying to “weaponize” his record and use it against him suggests that

Biden might still not quite understand that he is not the victim here — it is black people on the receiving end of the policies."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/10/team-biden-keeps-insisting-he-isnt-racist-its-defense-that-misses-point/

This is an Elizabeth Warren thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anything she said Bernie supporters would twist into an attack on Bernie. Lets be honest here. She could say she has more experience dealing with banks and they would go "Warren says Bernie doesnt know anything about banks"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything she said Bernie supporters would twist into an attack on Bernie. Lets be honest here. She could say she has more experience dealing with banks and they would go "Warren says Bernie doesnt know anything about banks"
    oh boo hoo. Wtf is the point of her campaign if she can't point out any differences between her and Bernie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons why should someone vote for Warren over Bernie?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons why should someone vote for Warren over Bernie?
    I think she's a lot smarter, more eloquent, more convincing. She designed the CPFB. I don't if Bernie has ever built anything

They are both progressive so the neoliberal/corporatist/BigDollar DNC will not help them, do everything to stop them.

eg, apparently Obama, the leader of Dem party, is vehemently against Bernie

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...b00149f724793b

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-12-2020 at 11:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think she's a lot smarter, more eloquent, more convincing. She designed the CPFB. I don't if Bernie has ever built anything

They are both progressive so the neoliberal/corporatist/BigDollar DNC will not help them, do everything to stop them.

eg, apparently Obama, the leader of Dem party, is vehemently against Bernie

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...b00149f724793b

Thank you for the first part. The second part sounds like some kind of leftist fever dream paranoid fantasy. Even if you accept the false premise that Obama is a horrible person he is way too concerned with his legacy to attack Bernie and all his young supporters directly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's also worth noting that when you say and attribute something to "unnamed close advisor" you could make up anything you want.

Thread Information