Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot I was arguing with the king of arguing semantics and that this is another pointless exercise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot I was arguing with the king of arguing semantics and that this is another pointless exercise.

Sure, go ahead and whine about what “can’t” means. And try to claim that when you make a mistake it must be somebody else’s fault. And run away.

Everybody makes mistakes. It isn’t that important. The way to handle it, is just say “oops.” No need for all that schoolgirl drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ FutureMan come in here for some PTSD flashbacks of this guy babbling on and on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski: ESPN Sources: The Phoenix Suns plan to sign free agent C Bismack Biyombo on a 10-day hardship deal.Biyombo, who started 41 games for Charlotte last year, brings some size and strength to Suns’ frontline depth. Deal could be prelude to a longer stay this season.

Yup this could end the Thad-to-Suns story. Welcome back Thad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my opinion Thad’s value as an assets complete vanished when he stepped foot on the court for the spurs. Teams aren’t going to trade value for an old Forward. Only a miracle can happen now otherwise he gets bought out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10661336[/URL]]Adrian Wojnarowski: ESPN Sources: The Phoenix Suns plan to sign free agent C Bismack Biyombo on a 10-day hardship deal.Biyombo, who started 41 games for Charlotte last year, brings some size and strength to Suns’ frontline depth. Deal could be prelude to a longer stay this season.

Yup this could end the Thad-to-Suns story. Welcome back Thad
    Not really. Thad could still get a buy out and go there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Byombo is here for C insurance, i think they see Young as a PF. They already have Ayton and Mcgee at the five and they are good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Byombo is here for C insurance, i think they see Young as a PF. They already have Ayton and Mcgee at the five and they are good.
    exactly.

Ayton is out due to COVID-19 if I’m not mistaken, so that is why Biyombo got the 10 day deal

Ayton and McGee have played well for Phoenix this season so if the rumors are true about them wanting Thad Young it has to be because they think he can play 4 on their roster and not the 5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly.

Ayton is out due to COVID-19 if I’m not mistaken, so that is why Biyombo got the 10 day deal

Ayton and McGee have played well for Phoenix this season so if the rumors are true about them wanting Thad Young it has to be because they think he can play 4 on their roster and not the 5

Yes both Ayton and McGee are out due to covid protocols.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes both Ayton and McGee are out due to covid protocols.
    makes even more sense.

I seen Jalen Smith got good minutes last night. Both of theirs guys being out is no doubt the reason why he got those minutes.

he put up good counting stars but I didn’t watch the game so I don’t know how much of an impact his numbers truly had though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Young next to rim running fives is untenable (which is why he's played the five here), the Suns more than likely view him as a small ball five alternative to McGee for a potential Warriors, Bucks or Nets series.

That's primarily why I never bought the Young for a 1st talk. Grant being worth more is a given, but Kenrich Williams probably is too. Hart and Covington are other options if they become available.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ FutureMan come in here for some PTSD flashbacks of this guy babbling on and on
    PTSD flashback complete.

I can’t believe he’s now arguing about Young being a respectable or even a average 3 point shooter. Madness.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bismack will remain with the suns.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    shot 5 for 7 today. the spurs should've take a flyer on him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    445 three pointers in a span of three years is 1-2 three pointers a game. For his entire career, he's never shot more than 1.3 three pointers a game. That's not going to change as a 35 year old.
    Where are you getting your numbers? Thad has averaged more than 1.3 3ptFGA per game ten times in his career. His highest number of 3ptFGA per game came in the '13-'14 season, where he took 3.7 per game. Next was the '19-'20 season, where he took 3.5 3ptFGA per game. After that, there are eight other seasons where he had at least 1.4 attempts per game. Also, he's 33... not 35. He doesn't turn 34 until June 21st-- 6 months from now.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...youngth01.html
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 01-03-2022 at 12:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m like a little girl!

I noticed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PTSD flashback complete.

I can’t believe he’s now arguing about Young being a respectable or even a average 3 point shooter. Madness.
    Hey, little boy, how ya doing? Lol

Are you agreeing with Dejounte that Thad CAN’T shoot 3s? That’s what he wrote. You think that, too, do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bismack runnin P&R insteada Poeltl woulda been something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shot 5 for 7 today. the spurs should've take a flyer on him tbh.

on Biyombo? We have 5 centres and a full roster. This isn’t musical chairs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    on Biyombo? We have 5 centres and a full roster. This isn’t musical chairs.
    there's zero reason to have eubanks over biyombo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Switching the 12th man for another 12th man is just stupid. I agree Eubanks probably isn’t NBA talent but he is hardly the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there may be zero reason to have taken a center back in the demar trade had we just kept chimeze. he is a starting center on a team with a better record than ours after all.

If we trotted out some rotation of Poeltl, Chimeze, and Jock, we might have a complete center amalgamation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re OK at Center we need to get a starting PF ASAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there may be zero reason to have taken a center back in the demar trade had we just kept chimeze. he is a starting center on a team with a better record than ours after all.

If we trotted out some rotation of Poeltl, Chimeze, and Jock, we might have a complete center amalgamation.
    For s sake. I heard Ayers went 5-7 in the g-league version of Ice Cube’s league. He is the absolute protege of the new era of basketball. KD like even but once again PATFO fumbled the ball worse than Ayres himself. 5-7 and a GAME WINNER!!! Some of ya’ll probably still texting the girl who gave you a phone number 19 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re OK at Center we need to get a starting PF ASAP
    Spurs need to tank for their next starting PF tbh. Only way this team is going to get a difference maker is through the draft lottery, not some random FA signing.

Thread Information