Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the point completely but feel free to keep living like sheep.

https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...virus-covid-19

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    realDonaldTrump
    So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

Why no bashing on flu pop why
    So much wrong with this, but just look at those numbers again.

Math is fundamental— if “dear leader’s” figure is correct the COVID19 mortality rate is 4%, whereas it’s far less than 1% for the Flu.

Another reason why no one trusts the asshat to have our backs on this: not only is his tweet WRONG, he’s spreading hysteria (while reminding us that other fellow Americans are also dying of another illness) while undermining Pence at every turn. Just get the man out of the way and let the adults do their jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a medical professional, boots on the ground in Italy, a country WITH actual health care for all...read the whole thread, or, if you'd rather, keep your head buried in the ing sand.

https://twitter.com/jasonvanschoor/s...42891077697538

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a medical professional, boots on the ground in Italy, a country WITH actual health care for all...read the whole thread, or, if you'd rather, keep your head buried in the ing sand.

https://twitter.com/jasonvanschoor/s...42891077697538
    Has it been determined why Italy is being hit at such a higher rate?
    And could anything be gained by how the s have apparently greatly slowed the rate of growth?

News shows those hazmat guys spraying (Roundup?).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And could anything be gained by how the s have apparently greatly slowed the rate of growth?

News shows those hazmat guys spraying (Roundup?).
    The Japanese, with a geriatric population similar to Italy, are also bearing up better. Both China and Japan SHUT DOWN. One family member is allowed to go out once a week in China to shop. That's it. Stay home. It can't spread rapidly like it is now if people are not in contact with other people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Japanese, with a geriatric population similar to Italy, are also bearing up better. Both China and Japan SHUT DOWN. One family member is allowed to go out once a week in China to shop. That's it. Stay home. It can't spread rapidly like it is now if people are not in contact with other people.
    Japanese grocery store here in San Diego. We shop there once or twice a month. Give it up?

2. Porta potties. Cool preserve with walk around lake has porta potties all around. Large amount of Asians walk there. Cease and desist doing #1 business in portas? (#2 no way).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Japanese grocery store here in San Diego. We shop there once or twice a month. Give it up?

2. Porta potties. Cool preserve with walk around lake has porta potties all around. Large amount of Asians walk there. Cease and desist doing #1 business in portas? (#2 no way).
    Buy long shelf life food, boxed or canned, and OTC meds, and stay home.

I'm going to upgrade my phone to something 5G so I can use it for emergency internet if infrastructure starts to wobble, and prepare two food and meds boxes, one for me and one for a senior citizen friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buy long shelf life food, boxed or canned, and OTC meds, and stay home.

I'm going to upgrade my phone to something 5G so I can use it for emergency internet if infrastructure starts to wobble, and prepare two food and meds boxes, one for me and one for a senior citizen friend.
    Freeze dried?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the point completely but feel free to keep living like sheep.

https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...virus-covid-19
    I missed the point that you said it's no worse than the flu then said it was 14x worse? LOL trying to sell Trump's bull narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything with a shelf life of weeks or maybe months to ride this out. It's going to be bad, just hopefully not 1918 Spanish flu bad, where it circled the globe multiple times in three waves and lasted over a year after being acknowledged. It could have been around longer than that without anyone knowing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obama brought unemployment down from 10% to 4.5% while reducing the deficit. Trump is just benefiting from it and he just tripled the deficit with one of the lowest public spending in the world, I guess you are not fiscally conservative. His tax cuts help temporarily but since the majority went to the richest, this will have the opposite effect pretty soon. Already the growth is going down, giving most of the money to the rich never worked.
    All bull ...obummer had more debt than all the other presidents before him combined.. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion. When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion...and to your unemployment numbers...People dropping out of the labor force has been the primary driver reflecting the unemployment rate's fundamental flaw, It fails to count people as unemployed unless they have looked for work in the past month, which means that both the unemployment rate and the labor participation rate can decline because people are dropping out of the labor force rather than because they are finding jobs...That means the decline in the unemployment rate was solely attributable to the decline in labor participation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man all the doomsday preppers are going to be real mad the world didn’t end when all their hoarded food/supplies go bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow!

a lotta stupid trump fellators are endangering EVERYONE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man all the doomsday preppers are going to be real mad the world didn’t end when all their hoarded food/supplies go bad
    I just look at this as a cull of the stupid and willfully ignorant.

If I'm wrong, you get to laugh. If you're wrong, you're completely ed, and there will be virtually no way for you to get food or medicine for yourself or your family. Which is the smart choice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they were like this :

Wow. No one but twitter cares. Arent you a grown man?
    It's not even real numbers
    It is not a big deal
    More people died today by obesity
    Where is your out cry about that
    We're up to 27 deaths. A few more and we could pass a holiday weekend in Chicago. Quick go buy water and toilet paper. 34,000 people died from the flu last year but now it's time to panic.
    How about providing actual sources that this virus is any worse than the seasonal flu.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they were like this :
    I'm not over 80 with major health issues. But carry on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also you have less than 1 percent chance of death if you are over 80 and have no pre existing conditions. 4 of the 5 per existing conditions are self inflicting including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension. Cancer is the 5th which could also be self inflicted. So for a vast majority of you are healthy and lived healthy you will not die. Just like contracting any other flu or pneumonia.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol never have taken flu vaccine
    Percent flu vaccine success rate
    Yeah great percent !!!
    Better than the odds of you getting laid.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about providing actual sources that this virus is any worse than the seasonal flu. The fact is the only thing that makes this virus any different is that it’s new. So far studies have shown that the death rate is very low, 1.4% according to the study below. Btw, I’ve never gotten a flu shot in my life and have never had the flu. Our medical system is corrupt so trust them at your own peril.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2002032
    Jesus Christ, that's almost 15 times more deadly than the flu.

According to your source.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also you have less than 1 percent chance of death if you are over 80 and have no pre existing conditions. 4 of the 5 per existing conditions are self inflicting including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension. Cancer is the 5th which could also be self inflicted. So for a vast majority of you are healthy and lived healthy you will not die. Just like contracting any other flu or pneumonia.
    This is all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just look at this as a cull of the stupid and willfully ignorant.

If I'm wrong, you get to laugh. If you're wrong, you're completely ed, and there will be virtually no way for you to get food or medicine for yourself or your family. Which is the smart choice?
    I’ll be fine. I have some extra peanut butter at the back of my pantry if you want some

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cardiovascular disease, gun violence and automobiles all kill more than the coronavirus... yet here you are. Scared of the flu.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cardiovascular disease, gun violence and automobiles all kill more than the coronavirus... yet here you are. Scared of the flu.
    The end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belineli is from Italy. He should be kept away from the team at all cost.

Thread Information