Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Still got his siete
    That's all he has at this point, the media on his side. He's a walking corpse on the pitch.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That's all he has at this point, the media on his side. He's a walking corpse on the pitch.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So much sal.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Mr Ballon D'Or missing in action again in the french farmers league

PSG only managed to salvage 1 point when Mbappe got subbed in because Harden was playing like again.

For those not keeping score, Midget now has a grand total of 1 goal in 9 farmers league games
    And now he has nearly as many goals in CL this season as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a ghost against crystal palace.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And now he has nearly as many goals in CL this season as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a ghost against crystal palace.
    Ronaldo scoring game winners and pulling comebacks in the champions league. Midget stat-padding against bums as usual, when there's nothing on the line for PSG at this point

Midgetfans

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo scoring game winners and pulling comebacks in the champions league. Midget stat-padding against bums as usual, when there's nothing on the line for PSG at this point

Midgetfans
    LOL yes, scoring against young boys and mid table teams in Spain while Messi scores against city. Don’t even pretend otherwise, Messi is in a tougher group too than Ronaldo in CL.

Ronaldo can’t score against top 4 teams period, he’s the ultimate flat track bully this year.

Teams get worse when he joins. Imagine going from league runner ups to missing CL

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Midgetfans
    LOL yes, scoring against young boys and mid table teams in Spain while Messi scores against city. Don’t even pretend otherwise, Messi is in a tougher group too than Ronaldo in CL.

Ronaldo can’t score against top 4 teams period, he’s the ultimate flat track bully this year.

Teams get worse when he joins. Imagine going from league runner ups to missing CL

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Penaldo is having a better league season, tbh, no doubt about it. Even if he's playing in the WEPL...

It's unfortunate he couldn't beat Young Boyz2Men though, or he'll be having a pretty good season overall...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

If the Golden Ball was given automatically to the guy with the most goals and assists every year.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

At this point last season, PSG were group leader, now they're 2nd. So much for the narrative that Harden makes teams better
    Ronaldo has 6 champions league goals from open play, Harden has 5 and 2 of those were penalties. There's levels to this

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    At this point last season, PSG were group leader, now they're 2nd. So much for Harden making teams better
    Ronaldo has 6 champions league goals from open play, Harden has 5 and 2 of those were penalties. There's levels to this
    Yes my friend but recall that psg failed to win the league last year and are going to do it comfortably this season.

I will say that Ronaldo has been in much better league form than Messi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yes my friend but recall that psg failed to win the league last year and are going to do it comfortably this season.

I will say that Ronaldo has been in much better league form than Messi.
    Nobody cares about french farmers league It won't do anything for Harden's legacy.

Remember when you talked about Ronaldo finishing the Serie A golden boot race behind Quagliarella? Mind you, Ronaldo still had 21 goals in his first season in the Serie A.

Now midget has 1 goal in 9 games, in a league that's worse than the Serie A and he's ranked 103rd among goal scorers

I bet you feel pretty dumb right now

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about french farmers league It won't do anything for Harden's legacy.

Remember when you talked about Ronaldo finishing the Serie A golden boot race behind Quagliarella? Mind you, Ronaldo still had 21 goals in his first season in the Serie A.

Now midget has 1 goal in 9 games, in a league that's worse than the Serie A and he's ranked 103rd among goal scorers

According to what? French teams have done a lot better than Italian ones in Champions League recently.

Your boy got eliminated by Lyon a a CL ago.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Not at all, Messi has still been good in CL. Juventus are one position behind what they were last year since Ronaldo left. Still moving forward in CL as well.

Ronaldo got knocked out by a farmers team, never ever forget. United were le challengers last year and took ten steps backward with Ronaldo this year. Ronaldo leaves and Madrid win just as many la liga les as they do during his time there (although yes they’d rather take CL).

Ronaldo is the king of empty stats. He plays only for himself while his team suffers. United are down in nearly ever metric compared to last season.

Serie a is a farmers league as well. United must feel horrible giving 500,000 a week to somebody who made them much worse overall. I mean, imagine having to BENCH a player because you’re scared he’ll lead to getting destroyed. Ronaldo has had more humiliations this season alone than Messi has had in the last 3. I mean watford 4-1 and Liverpool were all time legendary lows for united.

Barca has had some horrible lows in CL, but that was once a year as terrible as it was. United have been humiliated beyond recognition 4 times already to the point they had to bench Ronaldo just to save face.

Bet you’re feeling pretty dumb right now.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

If the Golden Ball was given automatically to the guy with the most goals and assists every year.
    Imagine winning the ballon d'or for stat-padding against bottom of the barrel teams like Bolivia and Ecuador and then, doing jack in the semi-final and final

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not at all, Messi has still been good in CL. Juventus are one position behind what they were last year since Ronaldo left. Still moving forward in CL as well.

Ronaldo got knocked out by a farmers team, never ever forget. United were le challengers last year and took ten steps backward with Ronaldo this year. Ronaldo leaves and Madrid win just as many la liga les as they do during his time there (although yes they’d rather take CL).

Ronaldo is the king of empty stats. He plays only for himself while his team suffers. United are down in nearly ever metric compared to last season.

Serie a is a farmers league as well. United must feel horrible giving 500,000 a week to somebody who made them much worse overall. I mean, imagine having to BENCH a player because you’re scared he’ll lead to getting destroyed. Ronaldo has had more humiliations this season alone than Messi has had in the last 3. I mean watford 4-1 and Liverpool were all time legendary lows for united.

Barca has had some horrible lows in CL, but that was once a year as terrible as it was. United have been humiliated beyond recognition 4 times already to the point they had to bench Ronaldo just to save face.

Bet you’re feeling pretty dumb right now.
    Bolied down :

1 goal in 9 farmers league games

Ranked 103rd among goal scorers

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    According to what? French teams have done a lot better than Italian ones in Champions League recently.

Seriously, Ronaldo signed with Juventus because Juve thought they could bring him a CL le. Instead they went from 2 finals in 3 years in CL to not getting knocked out by teams far worse than your bayerns and Liverpools.

And then bynodumbass will say “dur dur Ronaldo scored all the goals against Ajax” but when Messi does the same thing against psg you’ll never hear the end of it from him.

Ronaldo’s turning his back in that FK in CL literally most his team the entire tie. Far worse than any one moment Messi had in CL in recent years in regards to his teams detriment.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Imagine winning the ballon d'or for stat-padding against bottom of the barrel teams like Bolivia and Ecuador and then, doing jack in the semi-final and final
    And who did Lewa beat again? Ronaldo is the ultimate stat padder this year, scored against worse teams in average than Messi has. Penaldo is the ultimate flat track bully this year.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Bolied down :

1 goal in 9 farmers league games

Ranked 103rd among goal scorers
    It’s a shame, because we have spent years talking each other in this forum but deep down there is probably a good conversation to be had about these two players.

Maybe one day we will get there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bynumite has to be very happy Messi didn't end up in City, tbh. He would be tearing up under his preffered tiki taka style on a league where everyone plays an offensive minded football, leaving a lot of holes in the back.

City would be the undisputed favourite to win the PL, would be candidates alongside Bayern for the CL, and Messi would be embarrassing Ronaldo in the derby.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Midgetfans creating false narratives and now trying to prop the french farmers league into something that it's not

This is not my opinion, these are facts and numbers. French farmers league is nowhere near elite and midget still can't act like somebody over there

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Bynumite has to be very happy Messi didn't end up in City, tbh. He would be tearing up under his preffered tiki taka style on a league where everyone plays an offensive minded football, leaving a lot of holes in the back.

City would be the undisputed favourite to win the PL, would be candidates alongside Bayern for the CL, and Messi would be embarrassing Ronaldo in the derby.

You know he would have cried about and simply said “well city won the league before Messi anyway”

Even though Ronaldo is leading united to some historical lows this season much like he did with Juventus and their lowest trophy haul in over a decade.

The reality is Penaldo himself keeps crying that Messi owns him in ballon d’or that he turns in DurBeta on Instagram

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Midgetfans creating false narratives and now trying to prop the french farmers league into something that it's not

This is not my opinion, these are facts and numbers. French farmers league is nowhere near elite and midget still can't act like somebody over there

When was the last time Serie A put two teams on the semifinals?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

And yet Messi is performing in CL. If it had been the other way around where Messi was tearing it up in the league but doing poor in CL you’d be posting moronic emojis about it as well.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    When was the last time Serie A put two teams on the semifinals?
    FAP

How much of a blind midget nuthugger do you gotta be to even attempt to argue French farmers league>>>>> Serie A? Even when the numbers clearly state otherwise

I don't care if 2 french teams made it to the CL semis, when the other 18 teams in the league are still tier.

Your man is a walking corpse with 1 goal in 9 games against weak compe ion. I know you're having a hard time accepting that fact, but father time catches up to us all at some point. That's just the way it is, FAP.

Thread Information