Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Cow Farts you going after all the cows next?
    i don't think this is the point you wanted to make, but yes, if people ate less beef it would help with climate change etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a big time EV supporter, my family owns several. I think EVs would do more to clean up the air than many of the other things we discuss. Solar is great but there's no immediate benefit from it. When the grid goes down, the solar user still loses power unless they have huge battery banks and isolation systems. This is an big initial cost that the user probably will never recover. It's still a good idea however. Not everything will be a free ride. We get nothing personally by having separate recycle bins but we are now accustomed to recycling anything we can.

If solar was more affordable, incentives I suppose, and we had enough data on it to show that the pros outweigh the cons (and if HOA's weren't being bags about it), I think more people would do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't think this is the point you wanted to make, but yes, if people ate less beef it would help with climate change etc
    Actually if we ate more beef there'd be fewer cows.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually if we ate more beef there'd be fewer cows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoah lay off President Trump already. isn't it bad enough that creepy joe stole the election from him?
    Trump has 6 hairs so be fair!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop watching woke Netflix bro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it looks like they are willing to take Chinas currency instead of US dollar that would be a huge win for China if this happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it looks like they are willing to take Chinas currency instead of US dollar that would be a huge win for China if this happens
    Agreed, and it would be a bad ass loss for the Saudis. The Yuan is a heavily manipulated currency that gets constantly devalued in order to keep China compe ive. That's why China keeps their reserves in US dollars via US treasuries.

The Saudis will happily accept dollars and pump as much gas as needed once a Republican is in the WH again though, and looks the other way while they murder journos, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only it was funny

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do repugs like to suck off dirt goat ers?
    ...because they told Biden to off, A. And B; they sliced & diced that Yogi scribe.

And you know what I call that, right?...A good start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only it was funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only it was funny
    They're still working on that...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ur agreeing with my statement. Thread
    I got what I wanted out of MBS: He lit that up squattin' in the that White House and eviscerated the other dude, Mel Gibson style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA chief's "mating dance" with MBS

what probably unnerves the Biden Administration most could be the talk that Chinese President Xi Jinping may be planning to visit Saudi Arabia, amidst persistent reports recently that Riyadh and Beijing are in talks to price some of the Gulf nation’s oil sales in yuan rather than dollars, which would indeed mark a profound shift for the oil market and help advance China’s efforts to convince more countries and international investors to transact in its currency.

The Saudi explanation for the shift to the yuan is that the kingdom could use part of new currency revenues to pay Chinese contractors involved in mega projects within the kingdom domestically, which would reduce the risks associated with the capital controls Beijing imposes on its currency. But, for Washington, that means certain sensitive Saudi-China transactions in yuan do not appear in the rearview mirror of the SWIFT messaging infrastructure, making transaction monitoring unviable.

There are persistent US reports that with Chinese support, Saudi Arabia may be constructing a new uranium processing facility near Al Ula to enhance its pursuit of nuclear technology. Saudi Arabia’s generous $8 billion in financial support for Pakistan, unveiled this week, will almost certainly raise hiccups in Washington.

Saudi Arabia is a central pillar of China’s Belt and Road infrastructure initiative and ranks in the top three countries globally for Chinese construction projects, according to the China Global Investment Tracker, run by the American Enterprise Ins ute. Suffice to say, the CIA chief’s call could not have been for a friendly chat with Prince Mohammad.
    https://www.indianpunchline.com/us-c...-saudi-arabia/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qnd spot on too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information