Page 776 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2766767267667727737747757767777787797807868268761276 ... LastLast
Results 19,376 to 19,400 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wrong. Just look at the deaths. Try again later
    You dumb? Per your own in' data there has been 19,911 Covid deaths under age 65.

Per the CDC's flu mortality data I linked, there were 10,197 flu deaths under age 65.

Now let's calculate a rough IFR from these numbers.

10,197/38,856,875 cases under 65 = .00026 IFR

19,911/~20 million estimated infected under 65 (and I'm being very generous with that 20 million estimate) = .001 IFR

Covid is just a shade under 4x more lethal for the under 65 age group in total.

Quit lying. Quit gossiping. Wear a in' mask and write Abbott to shutdown non-essential businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flu considers estimated infections while COVID data seems to only consider positive tests. What is the estimated infections of COVID and if those numbers are tallied, does the ifr change?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol good enough to find error in your headline post.
    Yeah I didn't think you were anything. I'll take their word over a verified confirmed lying piece of .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dumb? Per your own in' data there has been 19,911 Covid deaths under age 65.

Per the CDC's flu mortality data I linked, there were 10,197 flu deaths under age 65.

Now let's calculate a rough IFR from these numbers.

10,197/38,856,875 cases under 65 = .00026 IFR

19,911/~20 million estimated infected under 65 (and I'm being very generous with that 20 million estimate) = .001 IFR

Covid is just a shade under 4x more lethal for the under 65 age group in total.

Quit lying. Quit gossiping. Wear a in' mask and write Abbott to shutdown non-essential businesses.
    So you are taking a lower percentage of the probable deaths of the flu calculating ifr and then using data, not mine by the way, that includes an over estimate of every probable covid death?

LololoIolololol

You're the only one thats gossipimg trying to generate ifr from low avg of estimates. Lololol

Get software

Man you thought you were on to something. You blake jr?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flu considers estimated infections while COVID data seems to only consider positive tests. What is the estimated infections of COVID and if those numbers are tallied, does the ifr change?
    Not for IFR estimates, only for CFR estimates. The best current estimate we have for the actual number of Covid cases is 27 million of the population has been infected. This is about 7x higher than the official 3.8 million count.

https://covid19-projections.com/

I was being generous with my 20 million infected under age 65 because in New York about 40 percent of the infected were over 65. If we prorate that nationally, around 16 million infected under 65 so far, which would increase the IFR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are taking a lower percentage of the probable deaths of the flu calculating ifr and then using data, not mine by the way, that includes an over estimate of every probable covid death?

LololoIolololol

You're the only one thats gossipimg trying to generate ifr from low avg of estimates. Lololol

Get software

You're a lying schmuck tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LololoIolololol

Get software

Nice try idiot. I'm taking the mean of both cases and deaths. If I were to take the upper bound of estimated deaths I would also divide that by the upper bound of infections, so the IFR doesn't change all that much.

And covid deaths are being under counted. All those "mysterious" pneumonia deaths happening in Texas, FL, and Georgia at time when pneumonia deaths are practically gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not for IFR estimates, only for CFR estimates. The best current estimate we have for the actual number of Covid cases is 27 million of the population has been infected. This is about 7x higher than the official 3.8 million count.

https://covid19-projections.com/

I was being generous with my 20 million infected under age 65 because in New York about 40 percent of the infected were over 65. If we prorate that nationally, around 16 million infected under 65 so far, which would increase the IFR.
    Its not the best, its simply 1. Fatalities way too high

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice try idiot. I'm taking the mean of both cases and deaths. If I were to take the upper bound of estimated deaths I would also divide that by the upper bound of infections, so the IFR doesn't change all that much.

And covid deaths are being under counted. All those "mysterious" pneumonia deaths happening in Texas, FL, and Georgia at time when pneumonia deaths are practically gone.
    No lol. You dont even understand you just added up a lowball account of flu estimates. BwahHahahaaahahahahahaha

Lollll at your understanding covid death count.

Keep using your calculator bwahahahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know what will help your math?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No lol. You dont even understand you just added up a lowball account of flu estimates. BwahHahahaaahahahahahaha

Lollll at your understanding covid death count.

Keep using your calculator bwahahahaha
    That's the mean, idiot. Not the lower bound. When you calculate in this regard, you use the in' mean.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the mean, idiot. Not the lower bound. When you calculate in this regard, you use the in' mean.
    Lolololololololololol you are so wrong with how you are going about it. And you have no clue so you use profanity. Bwahahhahahahahahauuss

esults 36 studies (43 estimates) were identified with usable data to enter into calculations and another 7 preliminary national estimates were also considered for a total of 50 estimates. Seroprevalence estimates ranged from 0.222% to 47%. Infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 1.63% and corrected values ranged from 0.00% to 1.31%. Across 32 different locations, the median infection fatality rate was 0.27% (corrected 0.24%). Most studies were done in pandemic epicenters with high death tolls. Median corrected IFR was 0.10% in locations with COVID-19 population mortality rate less than the global average (<73 deaths per million as of July 12, 2020), 0.27% in locations with 73-500 COVID-19 deaths per million, and 0.90% in locations exceeding 500 COVID-19 deaths per million. Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations (corrected median of 0.04%). Conclusions The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 can vary substantially across different locations and this may reflect differences in population age structure and case-mix of infected and deceased patients as well as multiple other factors. Estimates of infection fatality rates inferred from seroprevalence studies tend to be much lower than original speculations made in the early days of the pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know what will help your math?
    By staying away from yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolololololololololol you are so wrong with how you are going about it. And you have no clue so you use profanity. Bwahahhahahahahahauuss

esults 36 studies (43 estimates) were identified with usable data to enter into calculations and another 7 preliminary national estimates were also considered for a total of 50 estimates. Seroprevalence estimates ranged from 0.222% to 47%. Infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 1.63% and corrected values ranged from 0.00% to 1.31%. Across 32 different locations, the median infection fatality rate was 0.27% (corrected 0.24%). Most studies were done in pandemic epicenters with high death tolls. Median corrected IFR was 0.10% in locations with COVID-19 population mortality rate less than the global average (<73 deaths per million as of July 12, 2020), 0.27% in locations with 73-500 COVID-19 deaths per million, and 0.90% in locations exceeding 500 COVID-19 deaths per million. Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations (corrected median of 0.04%). Conclusions The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 can vary substantially across different locations and this may reflect differences in population age structure and case-mix of infected and deceased patients as well as multiple other factors. Estimates of infection fatality rates inferred from seroprevalence studies tend to be much lower than original speculations made in the early days of the pandemic.
    No source link. Nobody cares about your text wall

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blake trying to go 0 for 3 today

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 1.63% and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You even read what you post?

Dumbing it down so you can understand, your own in' info estimated IFR for <70 at .05%. That is even higher (5x higher) than my estimate for that age group:

19,911/~20 million estimated infected under 65 (and I'm being very generous with that 20 million estimate) = .001 IFR or .01%

Doesn't know how to read studies. Constantly self-owns. Loves Trumplololololooololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blake trying to go 0 for 3 today
    Tholderp trying to go perfect on lying in every post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh,
    John Ioannidis

Debunked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's linking a pre-print by a known professor turned Covid truther. No one believes the coming out of Ioannidis's mouth.

John Ioannidis

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and tholdren linking papers from May

That study has already been shredded.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...872280577.html

llolololol tholdren doesn't show his math, doesnt know how to read studies, links studies by truthers from may lololololol so desperate for Covid to be benign so it wont hurt lolololoTrumplololollo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you linked that article saying COVID was 6x more deadly than the flu? Good times.
    Remember that time he predicted 10k deaths, and then took a 2 month sabbatical to go talk to the good ol' ball coach after deeeet one.. good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't wait for the I wes jeeez trolling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's linking a pre-print by a known professor turned Covid truther. No one believes the coming out of Ioannidis's mouth.
    figured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably a boomer, tbh, so no surprises there.

Thread Information