Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back at it agian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo go stand in the corner and when they pass it to you shoot it if your open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back to back. I assume we will rest a lot of guys. They are 19, that's too old to play 2 games in 2 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Overreaction Championship is declared open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back to back. I assume we will rest a lot of guys. They are 19, that's too old to play 2 games in 2 days
    Probably booked them a spa day this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toby playing tonight. Let's get a win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They deserve a reward for the great success they've achieved up to now (I think they're like 1-9 in the last two Summer League seasons).

There's a really good (albeit depressing) article at Pounding the Rock about the state of things called "The Spurs finally realized they're just like every other franchise."

I'm always an optimist (and still am) but . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Primo comes out more aggressive tonight. I'm sure that the coaching staff wants him to, and that's what he will try to do tonight. So let's see how he bounce back from last night's game. Let's go Primo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo’s gotta redemption game after that abysmal 2/15 showing yesterday. And I think he will tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not even Primo's shooting that I'm worried about per se-- bad shooting games are inevitable for anyone. It's the lack of intangibles-- the awkward passes in too close quarters, the long twos with time still on the shot clock, and a temperament that was labeled as "poise" last year now looking like a lack of fire/nonchalance. Primo's abysmal impact stats in both the G league and NBA were somewhat defendable using the age arguement, but if he's still a tier down in summer league going against guys his own age who didn't have the benefit of a year in the G league and the NBA, then it's probably a legit red flag, and worthy of concern.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Spurs, you know half the team is gonna be out for load management BS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Primo comes out more aggressive tonight. I'm sure that the coaching staff wants him to, and that's what he will try to do tonight. So let's see how he bounce back from last night's game. Let's go Primo!
    Primo won't even see the court

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest all I am worried about is getting a top 3 pick in the draft and hopefully that players becomes our next legit Star Player for years to come

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest all I am worried about is getting a top 3 pick in the draft and hopefully that players becomes our next legit Star Player for years to come

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA changing the lottery rules 3 years ago s us. Even if we end up a bottom 3 team this season, the new rules give teams below us a better chance of jumping us in the lottery than ever before. I wouldn’t hold my breath on a top-3 pick tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA changing the lottery rules 3 years ago s us. Even if we end up a bottom 3 team this season, the new rules give teams below us a better chance of jumping us in the lottery than ever before. I wouldn’t hold my breath on a top-3 pick tbh.
    Spurs might have the worst roster in the league tbh. I can't think of a team that's going to be worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will have to see if Primo can bounce back but so far I haven't seen any improvement in his game from last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs might have the worst roster in the league tbh. I can't think of a team that's going to be worse.
    If we don't trade Poeltl and Richardson, there are a lot of teams that can be worse than the Spurs: OKC, the Rockets, the Magic, Detroit. And we need to see what happens with teams like the Pacers, The Jazz, Hornets, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most interested in continued scouting of Barlow and now Days.

Days was 5/5 from the FT line yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out Rockets owner also owns Morton's Steakhouse so I'm ready for Spurs to go in that mouth on HOU.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They deserve a reward for the great success they've achieved up to now (I think they're like 1-9 in the last two Summer League seasons).

There's a really good (albeit depressing) article at Pounding the Rock about the state of things called "The Spurs finally realized they're just like every other franchise."

I'm always an optimist (and still am) but . . .
    It's not anything we didn't already know, but great article nonetheless.

Basically encapsulates what I've said countless times in recent years about not only this franchise, but every franchise. Team building is mostly a combination of luck, not shooting yourself in the foot or believing your own hype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we don't trade Poeltl and Richardson, there are a lot of teams that can be worse than the Spurs: OKC, the Rockets, the Magic, Detroit. And we need to see what happens with teams like the Pacers, The Jazz, Hornets, etc.
    Even if we keep Jak and JRich for the entire year (doubt), I have all those teams being better than the Spurs tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if we keep Jak and JRich for the entire year (doubt), I have all those teams being better than the Spurs tbh.
    Only team I can think of that might be worse than the Spurs this year is Houston, and that'd be by design.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're right, but I just don't see it. As good as Murray is, I don't see him being the sole difference between being a play-in team and the worst squad in the entire NBA.

Thread Information