Results 18,526 to 18,550 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His group leaked it to 5 different journalists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really wished that pushes-thru before. If only if the Kings are stupid or desperate enough during that time. We could have Doncic now. This was the only rumor I was excited about before. Not totally rebuilding but going youth.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...leonard-linked

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    TATUM + ROZIER

Ingram + Kuzma

Fultz + Saric + 10th pick.

Get it done PATFO
    Derozen and a bag of chips

also paying Father Masai $5 million Dollars to complete the trade

R.C. Drunkford

Poop

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    My take is that Pop didn't offer the Super Max and he's balking. That or his uncle... Either way I don't care how good Kawhi is, he didn't deserve the Super Max after missing a full year. It's not worth the risk and frankly not how PATFO does things. Good for them. As for Kawhi, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still feel the same... hindsight it was a bad call but at the time when I trusted he was injured it was too big a risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi is the best player in the league and took the spurs out of the late 00s muck and we didn’t want to give him the super max

PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi is the best player in the league and took the spurs out of the late 00s muck and we didn’t want to give him the super max

PATFO
    Even though your mind is already made up. They wanted a Super Max deal at a time when his entourage were already weird, they admitted they were eventually going to LA, and wanted a No-trade clause, and did not want to promote Spurs culture. I would say they made it pretty hard on themselves too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neph. Un-bump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we going to bump every f*cking thread with Kawhi's name on its le???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as spurs keep losing and it still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO ed this team up until we land another golden ticket like David Robinson or Tim Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this stupid thread keep getting bumped? It still hurts...

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn’t going to be happy anywhere. Also, his best days are behind him, and he’s basically doing a ed up though brilliant scheme of getting as much money as he can from the Clippers while playing as little as possible. The Clippers’, oddly, have a jinxed history players with weird knee injuries, so he’s right at home. The national media underappreciated him while he was in San Antonio, which is not shocking, and he personally torpedoed his value by being an asshole, so that sucked. But yeah, they could’ve gone a different direction in trading him, for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this stupid thread keep getting bumped? It still hurts...
    Motion to move this thread to NBA Forum.

Kwa is no longer a Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like him or not that hoe Kawhi is still top 5 in the NBA when healthy.

Again, IF healthy that Clippers team will be a damn good team. I personally am looking forward to a Clippers/GS showdown in the west and seeing the Lakers get curb stomped in the first or second round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Again, IF healthy that Clippers team will be a damn good team. I personally am looking forward to a Clippers/GS showdown in the west and seeing the Lakers get curb stomped in the first or second round.
    He’ll never be healthy again. His best days are far, far behind him. He’s played 178 games over the past 5 seasons. 178 games. This season will also be his ACL recovery season, always a down year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll never be healthy again. His best days are far, far behind him. He’s played 178 games over the past 5 seasons. 178 games. This season will also be his ACL recovery season, always a down year.
    Take your Spurs cap off for a minute. I understand the hate, I do but manage his minutes and he goes into the playoffs as a top 5-10 NBA player. By April he will be two years removed from that injury. Have you seen how much he has built his physique since? He may not be as quick on the perimeter but everything else he needs is still there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is still click bait, but there is nothing new about anything relating to Spurs. I vote we archive it and only start another thread if there is something about Kwahi currently that pertains to the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People always say that or "two-time Finals MVP" (without context), as if that excuses his behavior.

It's not even true. He's had stretches of that caliber play for sure, but so have about 10 other players since he rose to prominence. Longevity/consistency, doing it in less-than-ideal cir stances (health/quality of team wise) matters, which he's failed miserably at.

Loved seeing Scream A. and Jefferson call his punk ass out today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People always say that or "two-time Finals MVP" (without context), as if that excuses his behavior.

It's not even true. He's had stretches of that caliber play for sure, but so have about 10 other players since he rose to prominence. Longevity/consistency, doing it in less-than-ideal cir stances (health/quality of team wise) matters, which he's failed miserably at.

Loved seeing Scream A. and Jefferson call his punk ass out today.
    I’ll need to see that. Hated Jefferson as a player but like him as an analyst.

I’m not putting Leonard in all time great convos because of lack of longevity but when healthy he is mighty elite. He only needs 3 months of health to string together another deep playoff run or finals appearance. His running mates are pretty damn good too. That 2018 finals doesn’t happen versus a healthy Warriors team but a healthy Leonard versus a healthy GS would be ing entertaining this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll need to see that. Hated Jefferson as a player but like him as an analyst.

I’m not putting Leonard in all time great convos because of lack of longevity but when healthy he is mighty elite. He only needs 3 months of health to string together another deep playoff run or finals appearance. His running mates are pretty damn good too. That 2018 finals doesn’t happen versus a healthy Warriors team but a healthy Leonard versus a healthy GS would be ing entertaining this season.
    But that's just it, I don't care if he plays 50 or whatever games his sleazebag uncle lets his brainwashed ass out of his cage for, then turns it on while rested with his best on paper team in the league surrounding him and wins a championship. Big deal.

He'll still be behind Jokic, Antetokounmpo, Embiid, Doncic, Durant, James, Curry and possibly Davis (depending on whether he can bounce back). You know, guys who don't need pristine cir stances to flash that form for stretches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's just it, I don't care if he plays 50 or whatever games his sleazebag uncle lets his brainwashed ass out of his cage for, then turns it on while rested with his best on paper team in the league surrounding him and wins a championship. Big deal.

He'll still be behind Jokic, Antetokounmpo, Embiid, Doncic, Durant, James, Curry and possibly Davis (depending on whether he can bounce back). You know, guys who don't need pristine cir stances to flash that form for stretches.
    Agreed fully. Injuries are apart of the game. KD, Embiid and James are new age iron-men whether you like their off court persona or not.

AD, admittedly doesn’t build his body so I can’t appreciate him in the same regard.

You can’t tell me Leonard doesn’t put in the work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed fully. Injuries are apart of the game. KD, Embiid and James are new age iron-men whether you like their off court persona or not.

AD, admittedly doesn’t build his body so I can’t appreciate him in the same regard.

You can’t tell me Leonard doesn’t put in the work.
    The difference between all of them and him is, they play hurt (injured is different), he won't play with a broken fingernail and not only that, but he makes decisions independent of his organizations, oftentimes not even keeping them in the loop so they can pretend to be instep to the media.

He's a disgrace in every sense and the free pass/ass kissing he's received (while the media pretends Irving, Harden, Simmons and Davis slaughtered 100 people) is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in a league filled with them.

Thread Information