Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Jackson-46047777/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From The Football Brainiacs on WR Bru McCoy...they are being told Texas has attempted to file his paperwork with the NCAA for a waiver to play immediately, but McCoy has been hesitant to give his signature and still hasn't done so.

They weren't specific on what date this happened, or if UT has tried to get him to sign on more than one occasion.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

If Urban takes that job along with the crown jewel of our class... that’s colder than a bucket of penguin .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Urban takes that job along with the crown jewel of our class... that’s colder than a bucket of penguin .
    If they decide to fire Helton, they'll dare him to turn it down imo.

I'm hoping USC is just good enough to where they can't fire Helton.

From The Football Brainiacs on WR Bru McCoy...they are being told Texas has attempted to file his paperwork with the NCAA for a waiver to play immediately, but McCoy has been hesitant to give his signature and still hasn't done so.

They weren't specific on what date this happened, or if UT has tried to get him to sign on more than one occasion.
    So here's my question.. Let's just say in all hindsight that he decided not to sign. Two questions I have. 1. How does this effect his eligibility if he was to decide to go back to USC ? And 2 . Would the NCAA get mor And 2 . Why all of a sudden this happening now? I don't wish on any ill will with him but knowing in his heart he should've kept his original commitment at the time and let things play out. Who knows a t this point

Post Count
    So much depressing news on the football front, so here's some good news from today in a different sport:

Tower lit with the #1 tonight.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    10:50 AM UPDATE (TUES): Bru McCoy was not at a Texas team workout Tuesday morning kicking off summer conditioning. According to a source close to the situation, Texas receivers coach Drew Mehringer is in southern California trying to listen to and reassure Bru McCoy about any concerns he might have with regard to remaining at Texas. That source said the primary reason McCoy is wavering about whether to stay at Texas or return to USC is a severe case of homesickness. That source said McCoy has been feeling this way for a few weeks and began telling some friends on the USC team he was considering returning to USC about two weeks ago. The source said McCoy has been reluctant to sign the eligibility waiver Texas has been trying to file on his behalf (because he's been having second thoughts about staying at Texas), thus the waiver still hasn't been filed by UT. (Chip Brown)
    From 247

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TFloss wanted some excitement, well here we go.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    10:50 AM UPDATE (TUES): Bru McCoy was not at a Texas team workout Tuesday morning kicking off summer conditioning. According to a source close to the situation, Texas receivers coach Drew Mehringer is in southern California trying to listen to and reassure Bru McCoy about any concerns he might have with regard to remaining at Texas. That source said the primary reason McCoy is wavering about whether to stay at Texas or return to USC is a severe case of homesickness. That source said McCoy has been feeling this way for a few weeks and began telling some friends on the USC team he was considering returning to USC about two weeks ago. The source said McCoy has been reluctant to sign the eligibility waiver Texas has been trying to file on his behalf (because he's been having second thoughts about staying at Texas), thus the waiver still hasn't been filed by UT. (Chip Brown)
    From 247
    Latest from a West Coast guy on 24/7:

"Here is where things are at today. McCoy has been back home in SoCal for two weeks. Texas will come out to meet with the family on Wednesday and obviously try and get him to return to campus. At that point, the family will have a discussion about whether to go in to the portal or not. If they decide to do so, my guess is it will happen fairly quickly, by the end of the week and as soon as Thursday and like most people have speculated, I believe that is what the family is leaning on doing.

"Once everything is settled, I’ll have a detailed story on the reasons why McCoy decided to come home (if that is indeed what they decide). I can say this has been a pretty agonizing decision for Bru and the family and they know what an incredible PR hit he’s going to take and how he’s going to be perceived in the national media. They also know there’s very little chance he’ll be eligible to play this year if he does make the move back home but it’s something they’re willing to bite the bullet on."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

From 247
    Is Bru only going to agree to play for California teams if he makes it to the NFL?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sorry TFloss. If McCoy ends up transferring back to USC, you'll forever be known as the guy that singlehandedly made Texas lose a 5-star WR. Sorry.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sorry TFloss. If McCoy ends up transferring back to USC, you'll forever be known as the guy that singlehandedly made Texas lose a 5-star WR. Sorry.
    I just wanted everyone to have fun.

Post Count
    I just wanted everyone to have fun.
    What, this isnt fun for everyone? I just hope Bru going back to USC (if that is what he does decide) doesnt have a negative impact on UT recruiting players like Flowe and Wilson. Granted, those are longshots anyway, but UT needs all the good vibrations it can get to have a chance. Quick, someone cue up Marky Mark and that wild and crazy Funky bunch.

Post Count
    Speaking of bad mojo, this whole scenario might be my fault. I decided to play NCAA Football 2011 on Saturday and I got to 2019 and I created and recruited Bru McCoy. Well, he committed to USC instead of Texas. Sorry guys, blame me.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    you know it's a top 13 or I'm committing to ....UA or USArmy AA game. I guess technically its gonna be a Top 5 since he said it was coming about month ago

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, Texas will be meeting with WR Bru McCoy and his family tomorrow in California.

Thread Information