Page 896 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3967968468868928938948958968978988999009069469961396 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "iconic cameo"
    "some were outraged, and the snowflakes were thrilled"... thats some next level lack of self awareness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never ceases to amaze how many gullible idiots there are here
    Yeah you here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol ducks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychiatry expert says Trump’s rambling Merry Christmas rant includes three signs of serious mental impairment

Seth Davin Norrholm, ... at least three signs of mental problems.

Norrholm has previously called for the president to receive a thorough neuropsychiatric evaluation, saying that

“Trump’s communicative abilities appear to be deteriorating.”

“While we have no doubt that behaviors exhibited by Trump are similar to symptoms observed in persons suffering from dementia,

we are concerned that while no specific diagnosis can be definitively ruled out,

the public behaviors displayed by Trump may be explicable by

multiple individual or combined issues other than (albeit possibly including)

a degenerative neurocognitive disorder,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/psy..._campaign=3313

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect more publicity like this, could, could just maybe get chicken , hypocritical "Christian" sheeple to abandon Trash for Christ.

Christian woman buries evangelicals for the ‘shameful moral stain’ of backing Trump

Chicago resident Esther Nieves

In
    a letter to the editor published by the Chicago Sun-Times, Nieves buried evangelicals who have cast their lot in with the president and she accused them of abandoning the biblical values that they have traditionally preached to their fellow Americans.

“As someone born and reared in an Evangelical Christian household,

where the teachings of Jesus centered on love, reconciliation, and compassion,

I reject the ill will and multiple layers of prejudice and divisiveness Donald Trump has wrought,” she wrote.

“What would Jesus do?

First, Jesus would not use Twitter to serve up daily doses of crude comments and hate-filled attacks

on private citizens and public figures.”

Trump does not at all believe in Christianity, and

said that he is cynically using Christians to secure his own political power. As have been Repugs for 40 years.

“History will point to the shameful moral stain of Evangelical Christian leaders and of congregations who suc bed to Trump’s shrewd hypocrisy,” she wrote.

“They will be depicted as having compromised their spiritual path, moral compass and prophetic voices to a charlatan.

Let’s pray

and work to change this reality, and

to transform the nation into one of just, humane and equitable democratic principles and values.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/christian-woman-buries-evangelicals-for-the-shameful-moral-stain-of-backing-trump/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3313

"just, humane and equitable democratic principles and values"

That's TOTALLY incompatible with unethical, amoral predatory, extractive Capitalism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant scene edited out in 2014 to make room for commercials...snowflakes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not going to stop it from triggering my persecution complex. How dare they delete our President's five second moment of Hollywood glory!
    Last edited by DMX7; 12-26-2019 at 11:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Claims Justin Trudeau Personally Cut His Cameo From ‘Home Alone 2’ Because Of NATO Policy

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/26/trump-claims-justin-trudeau-personally-cut-his-cameo-from-home-alone-2-because-of-nato.html

Trash is certifiably mentally ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump Claims Justin Trudeau Personally Cut His Cameo From ‘Home Alone 2’ Because Of NATO Policy

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/26/trump-claims-justin-trudeau-personally-cut-his-cameo-from-home-alone-2-because-of-nato.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

holy balls if true!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smh this buffoon is actually POTUS. Still hard to believe even today

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smh this buffoon is actually POTUS. Still hard to believe even today
    And Repugs and the cult base want Trash to on America for another 4 years.

America is ed and un able.

Can't build anymore, can't fix (like "fixing" Trash) anymore,

just unstoppable descent into mediocrity ruled by the extractive Capitalist oligarchy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nancy Pelosi has the right to submit Donald Trump to an ‘involuntary’ psych evaluation: Yale psychiatrist

A Yale psychologist who has repeatedly sounded the alarm about President Donald Trump’s mental health has cautioned that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is not doing enough to respond to the danger it poses.

“As a coworker, she has the right to have him submit to an involuntary evaluation, but she has not,” Lee told Salon.

“Anyone can call 911 to report someone who seems dangerous,

and family members are the most typical ones to do so.

But so can coworkers, and even passersby on the street.

The law dictates who can determine right to treatment, or civil commitment, and in all 50 U.S. states this includes a psychiatrist.

“The advantage of a coworker starting this process is that

a court can mandate a mental capacity evaluation before the dangerous person returns to work,” Lee continued.

“The committing physician is preferably the patient’s treater, but does not have to be.”

“I am beginning to believe that

a mental health hold, which we have tried to avoid, will become inevitable,”

, Lee discussed her “translation” of Trump’s letter,

First, he is highly unwell, which I am glad many finally seem to see now.

More specifically, you can tell how unwell he is by the degree

he cannot deviate from his defenses: mainly, denial and projection.

We often say he is “doubling down.”

A truly sick person will be unable to show any tolerance of ambiguity, doubt or flexibility in thinking.

The letter, like his lengthy interviews or his chronic tweeting over years, is unable to show any variation from the

characteristic rigidity of pathology.

Denial is when you shut out of consciousness things that are too painful to consider, such as the fact that

he is incapable of serving as president.

He “knows” this better than anybody,

which is why he has to push down the truth by saying: “I alone can fix it,” or “I know better than anybody.”

it is easy for people to get confused about what is reality, and

all will become of equal validity without being testable, which is the purpose.

If we read his letter correctly, on the other hand, it works as a confession.

many clinicians say that they know more about Donald Trump than any patient they have ever had in their careers,

as he is extremely transparent from his unfiltered tweets and from the overabundant, high-quality information that is available, including sworn testimonies.

the more impaired the person is, the more predictable the thoughts and behavior will be.

We are legally bound even to break patient confidentiality for safety reasons, and a president is not a patient.

He senses better than anyone that she [Pelosi] sees through his façade and knows he is incapable — his biggest fear.

“Shared psychosis”

is a phenomenon which happens in households or in nations when a sick person goes untreated and healthy members are in close contact.

Rather than the sick person getting better,

the otherwise healthy people take on symptoms of the sick person,

as if they had the sickness themselves.

It is a very dramatic phenomenon that

equally dramatically disappears when you remove the sick person from contact or media exposure.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/nan...8460&list_id=1

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-27-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Brags About Boosting Border Wall Funds By $1.4B While Cutting Food Stamps For 700,000

Biden “This administration is morally bankrupt.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/26/trump-brags-about-boosting-border-wall-funds-billion-while-cutting-food-stamps-for-700k.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Navy SEAL shreds Trump for pardoning Eddie Gallagher in scathing interview

A Navy SEAL who testified against accused war criminal Eddie Gallagher is speaking out, albeit anonymously, about President Donald

Trump’s decision to pardon and champion
    a man who was described as “evil” by his fellow soldiers.

In
    an interview with the San Diego Union-Tribune, the unidentified SEAL said it was inappropriate for politicians to interject themselves into military tribunal cases.

Newly
    revealed recordings show that several of the men who served with Gallaghertold investigators that they

believed he was completely unhinged and

enjoyed killing people for no reason at all.

Gallagher was

described by his own men as “freaking evil” and “toxic.”

Special Operator First Class Corey Scott told investigators that

Gallagher “was perfectly O.K. with killing anybody that was moving.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/navy-seal-shreds-trump-for-pardoning-eddie-gallagher-in-scathing-interview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Now convicted muderer Gallagher is campaigning with Trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Is Trump's 'Real American Hero,' Eddie Gallagher

testimony from members of Gallagher's SEAL platoon in Iraq, given during interviews with the Naval

The SEALS, breaking with the usual code of silence that Gallagher must have hoped would protect him, were pretty devastating in their testimony

"A Navy SEAL sniper testified[...] that

he fired warning shots to scare away a civilian noncombatant in Mosul before Chief Eddie Gallagher fired and told them over the radio,

'you guys missed him but I got him.'"

The same sniper also said at the trial,

"I shot more warning shots to save civilians from Eddie than I ever did at ISIS."

"The guy is freaking evil," Special Operator [Craig] Miller told investigators.

"The guy was toxic," Special Operator First Class Joshua Vriens, a sniper, said in a separate interview.

"You could tell he was perfectly O.K. with killing anybody that was moving,"

three SEALs testified they saw Gallagher stab a wounded teenaged ISIS fighter who'd been captured, pretty much for the of it.

SEALs who spoke to Navy investigators painted a picture of

a platoon driven to despair by a chief who seemed to care primarily about racking up kills.

They described how

their chief targeted women and children and boasted that "burqas were flying."

Asked whether the chief had a bias against Middle Eastern people, Special Operator Scott replied, "I think he just wants to kill anybody he can."

"thousands of text messages" the SEALS sent each other as the case progressed,

do not reveal any coordinated deception among the SEALs in the chief's platoon.

Instead, they show men who were hesitant to come forward, but who urged one another to resist outside pressure and threats of violence, and to be honest.

"Tell the truth, don't lie or embellish," one sniper who is now in SEAL Team 6

The Cult of Eddie Gallagher is now fully established, and

Donald Trump has made it clear he'll pardon any US war criminal whose case Fox News pushes.

Isn't America great?

https://www.wonkette.com/new-york-times-eddie-gallagher-platoon

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Signs Trillion Dollar Spending Bill!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the poor, esp his devoted rural poor, will pay for it

700K people cut from SNAP, and Ms more to be screwed in 2020.

Trash's swan song will be two little sausage middle fingers to America

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-30-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are 5 findings from an analysis of Trump’s Twitter addiction

1. How his following has evolved — and with it the topics he addresses.

2. Trump went from being obsessed with his own show to being obsessed with his own office.

3. Whatever the issue — the most important thing to Trump is Trump.

4. Trump’s opinions and priorities flipped from when Obama was in office to his own presidency.

5. As his presidency progresses — the more he attacks Democrats.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/her...e+Raw+Story%29

A deeply mentally, ethically, morally, intellectually, emotionally ill man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Year of Trumpschmerz

repeatedly attacked “Crazy Nancy” Pelosi and her family, inveighed against the “bogus Impeachment Scam” and

circulated the alleged name of the C.I.A. whistle-blower whose complaint triggered it,

retweeted an account that described former
    President Barack Obama as “Satan’s Muslim S ,”

hosted the accused war criminal he recently pardoned over the objections of military leaders, and

promoted a post calling himself “the best President of all time.”

He even accused the Prime Minister of Canada,
    Justin Trudeau, of personally ordering Canadian television to cut a seven-second snippet of the schmaltzy Christmas movie “Home Alone 2” that features Trump,

an accusation the President refused to retract, although it was quickly proven that the scene was one of many edited out as a time-saver back in 2014, long before either Trudeau or Trump was anywhere close to power.

The Washington Post reports that Trump ended the year having made more than fifteen thousand four hundred false and misleading statements since his inauguration.

CNN’s “Inside Politics” produced a four-page, single-spaced list of all the people and ins utions Trump has attacked by name this year.

There are online trackers for the unprecedented levels of turnover in Trump’s Administration

and for the rapidly proliferating array of lawsuits involving Trump’s assertions of sweeping executive authority.

Trump began it by causing the longest-ever federal
    government shutdown in history, after Congress refused to spend billions on his proposed border wall, and

ended it as only the third President in history to be
    impeached by the House of Representatives.

metrics can’t really quantify the crazy of a President who acts like this and

the relatively stable forty per cent of the public that continues to approve of him, no matter what he says and does.

How will we explain to our future selves the sheer bizarreness of an American leader who

rants at rallies about the evils of windmills and modern toilets,

who brags that he and North Korea’s homicidal dictator “fell in love,”

who repeats Russian propaganda from the Oval Office, and

who issues major national-security decisions by fiat on Twitter

without informing the Pentagon, State Department, or his own staff?

All of that happened this year, too, and

it’s not even what he was impeached over.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...term=TNY_Daily

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Gushes Over Praise From Corrupt Jewish Leader Who Wore Blackface

The only Jewish leader willing to defend Trump’s anti-Semitism is a corrupt radio host who once wore blackface. That’s the best that Fox and Trump could do.

Donald J. Trump
    ✔@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to highly respected Jewish leader
    Dov Hikind for his wonderful statements about me this morning on @foxandfriends.

8:28 AM - Dec 30, 2019

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/30/trump-gushes-over-praise-from-corrupt-jewish-leader-who-wore-blackface.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Pol iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information