Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The indoctrination of white minors into gun and violent culture is disgusting, tbh. Add the stereotyping and racism (the only black people in the movie are vandals shot to death by Ralphie in one of his dreams). If all of that isn’t enough, the movie ends up mocking Asians, the way they speak and their culture.

As much as it has it’s funny moments, this is a dangerous film that has been radicalizing white America for far too long, IMVHO. It’s about time we modernize Christmas television with a non-violent, unifying message, with films like John Q, Selma, etc…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody knows if the two token black students in the school were digitally added?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is 'Die Hard' a Christmas movie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a R rated movie, but yes!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The indoctrination of white minors into gun and violent culture is disgusting, tbh. Add the stereotyping and racism (the only black people in the movie are vandals shot to death by Ralphie in one of his dreams). If all of that isn’t enough, the movie ends up mocking Asians, the way they speak and their culture.

As much as it has it’s funny moments, this is a dangerous film that has been radicalizing white America for far too long, IMVHO. It’s about time we modernize Christmas television with a non-violent, unifying message, with films like John Q, Selma, etc…
    How is it stereotyping when blacks commit the majority of crime in this country? Are you saying any movie where the whites are the good guys and blacks are the bad guys should be cancelled? Lets cancel all movies/tv shows/books about slavery since they stereotype whites as the only slave owners when there was clearly non white slave owners as well. When will we have that discussion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0/10

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As long as they recast the parents as lesbian women, I think the story is salvageable.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How is it stereotyping when blacks commit the majority of crime in this country? Are you saying any movie where the whites are the good guys and blacks are the bad guys should be cancelled? Lets cancel all movies/tv shows/books about slavery since they stereotype whites as the only slave owners when there was clearly non white slave owners as well. When will we have that discussion?
    HfA, hauling El into the wood shed and tanning that hide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, God no. Great movie but no. It's a tedious argument but at least people still talking about that awesome movie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When black folk get the same sentences for the same crimes as white folk we can have that conversation, tbh… in the meantime, enjoy your white privilege…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When black folk get the same sentences for the same crimes as white folk we can have that conversation, tbh… in the meantime, enjoy your white privilege…
    You mean like Jesse Smollet who wont do any time? Let me know when black folk are forced to sell their business for racists statements like Donald Sterling and Papa John Owner were. Plenty of black racists out there but never held accountable. You dems just like a one way street. I guess there is always an excuse from the left why blacks dont succeed or are prosecuted...the flavor of the month is white privilege. What will it be next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like Jesse Smollet who wont do any time? Let me know when black folk are forced to sell their business for racists statements like Donald Sterling and Papa John Owner were. Plenty of black racists out there but never held accountable. You dems just like a one way street. I guess there is always an excuse from the left why blacks dont succeed or are prosecuted...the flavor of the month is white privilege. What will it be next year?
    You already pointed out how black folk get substantially more convictions than white folk for the same crime. That makes Smollet an outlier, we both know that. Look you or Donald Sterling can be as racist as you want, as long as you don’t come crying when the consequences of your racism explode in your face. Bootstraps and all that nonsense…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong on crime rate, so your premise is way off, try again with a new argument.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HfA returning El to the wood shed. Turning that El ass into 2 Jap flags.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already pointed out how black folk get substantially more convictions than white folk for the same crime. That makes Smollet an outlier, we both know that. Look you or Donald Sterling can be as racist as you want, as long as you don’t come crying when the consequences of your racism explode in your face. Bootstraps and all that nonsense…
    Seems the only crying going on is constantly from the left. You cry about white privilege, racists statues, strict borders, mean police, the climate, coal, hetrosexuality, prison sentences, religious people, gas guzzlers and anything else you can get your grubby little hands on. Arent you the one that started this thread crying about a christmas movie...lmao? You dems are something else. It must suck to hate everything and think everyone is racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny. We just watched that today. Its definitely a Christmas movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems the only crying going on is constantly from the left. You cry about white privilege, racists statues, strict borders, mean police, the climate, coal, hetrosexuality, prison sentences, religious people, gas guzzlers and anything else you can get your grubby little hands on. Arent you the one that started this thread crying about a christmas movie...lmao? You dems are something else. It must suck to hate everything and think everyone is racist.
    The only ones crying coz statues of giant loser Robert Lee are being torn down are your folks. And let’s be clear here, nobody took away racism from you, you just don’t want to deal with the consequences of being racist in this society. What happened with personal responsibility? Only applies to poor colored folk?

I started this thread asking a question and substantiated why I think it’s time. Can you quote the ‘crying’?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, HfA.

Testify!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only ones crying coz statues of giant loser Robert Lee are being torn down are your folks. And let’s be clear here, nobody took away racism from you, you just don’t want to deal with the consequences of being racist in this society. What happened with personal responsibility? Only applies to poor colored folk?

I started this thread asking a question and substantiated why I think it’s time. Can you quote the ‘crying’?
    Sorry, sunshine but you dems were the ones crying about the statues as being racists and decided to tear them down so you could erect a statue of a black habitual criminal in George Floyd. Nice call. And yes, your thread about a christmas story is straight liberal tears. Oh dear...oh my...those white kids being indoctrinated by this film and those po black folk portrayed unjustly. Its white privilege gone wild and its just another example of white aggression against non whites.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    way to go, Nono

So easy....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still watch that show? All I remember is Fra-jeel-ee leg lamp and tongue stuck to the pole (you'd know about that El)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still watch that show? All I remember is Fra-jeel-ee leg lamp and tongue stuck to the pole (you'd know about that El)
    Was airing today per par, what prompted this thread, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, sunshine but you dems were the ones crying about the statues as being racists and decided to tear them down so you could erect a statue of a black habitual criminal in George Floyd. Nice call. And yes, your thread about a christmas story is straight liberal tears. Oh dear...oh my...those white kids being indoctrinated by this film and those po black folk portrayed unjustly. Its white privilege gone wild and its just another example of white aggression against non whites.
    Nah, nah, nah… you got it all wrong. The good general lost the war, was always a racist and we decided as a society not to celebrate giant racist losers anymore. That is what got your panties in a bunch. You little girls aren’t crying coz you can’t be racist, you can be. You’re crying because the consequences now, in this society, is to lose your job, business, sponsorship, etc.

Fortunately for this country, the racist white demographic continues to dwindle, tbh. That’s why we keep hearing about another civil war, like those bunch of losers on Jan 6th. Get over it, we had that civil war and you lost. Bigly. Time to get on with the times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    way to go, Nono

So easy....
    Off topic (but yes Nono is a troll) as a kid was fishing with pops and some dudes on Clear Lake outside Spokane and the whole damn lake was doing that.
    Dam near sunk the boat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, nah, nah… you got it all wrong. The good general lost the war, was always a racist and we decided as a society not to celebrate giant racist losers anymore. That is what got your panties in a bunch. You little girls aren’t crying coz you can’t be racist, you can be. You’re crying because the consequences now, in this society, is to lose your job, business, sponsorship, etc.

Fortunately for this country, the racist white demographic continues to dwindle, tbh. That’s why we keep hearing about another civil war, like those bunch of losers on Jan 6th. Get over it, we had that civil war and you lost. Bigly. Time to get on with the times.
    You trying to convince me or yourself? 2022 mid terms seem to have you rattled a bit. You wouldnt lay money on democrats keeping the house and the senate in 2022 and the White House in 2024. You know and I know the democrats have overplayed their hand and Independents are leaving in droves.

Thread Information