Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA champs shouldn't be saying stuff like this:

“We understand that we have to go through San Antonio to achieve our goal,” center Andrew Bogut said.
    They view San Antonio as their big brother, to use one of Pop's recent analogies. That's part of why I think Pop will play everyone tomorrow. If the Spurs beat them in their place again, they may as well set up residence inside the GSW heads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes Spurs are in their heads

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA champs shouldn't be saying stuff like this:

They view San Antonio as their big brother, to use one of Pop's recent analogies. That's part of why I think Pop will play everyone tomorrow. If the Spurs beat them in their place again, they may as well set up residence inside the GSW heads.
    They're clearly the champs, and earned their way there, but the Spurs have dominated the Warriors for a long time, including winning the season series last year. Seems logical that wanting to vanquish that enemy would be high on their list. I imagine that a big part of their 'goal' is to prove the doubters wrong.

And no, I didn't read the article.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with giving the Spurs respect, tbh..

I used to strongly dislike the Warriors, but I've grown to respect their progressive style, on and off the court..they are the anti-sports cliche team..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I used to strongly dislike the Warriors, but I've grown to respect their progressive style, on and off the court..they are the anti-sports cliche team..
    I still hate their whiny, en led fans, but there's nothing to dislike about the team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still hate their whiny, en led fans, but there's nothing to dislike about the team.
    I feel the same way, but most of their obnoxious online fans(particularly on forums like Reddit and RealGM) are bandwagoners/converted Lakers fans..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They know they are lucky as we got eliminated by Austin Rivers last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to like and respect the Warriors but they're y now. It's unbelievable how y they're and even their play by play announcers too. I used to like their play by play announcers but not anymore because they make u not even want to listen to them without how they brag about this and that. Spurs never ever did any of this and they been winning for over a decade. Spurs need to put them in their place PERIOD.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to like and respect the Warriors but they're y now. It's unbelievable how y they're and even their play by play announcers too. I used to like their play by play announcers but not anymore because they make u not even want to listen to them without how they brag about this and that. Spurs never ever did any of this and they been winning for over a decade. Spurs need to put them in their place PERIOD.......
    Truth bomb tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand to see Curry chew on his mouthpiece and I don't like Green's antics after made 3's or baskets. The showboating is annoying. Nah, don't care for them and I can't wait for the Spurs to serve up some humble pie. Will it come Monday? I'm not sure.

The Spurs might lose for no other reason than its time. 13 wins against some pretty awful teams doesn't fill me with confidence that they can do the same thing to W's on the road. At the same time, I won't be surprised at all if the Spurs win. They will be well-rested and they have the better roster in my opinion. So, I'm going to kick back, turn on the 75 inch Samsung in my living room and enjoy the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are way, way better than last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They give respect to the Spurs, but disrespect the other teams. That's a cowards at tude in my opinion. Act tough against inferior opponents and then put on a respectful at ude towards another.

I hope the spurs don't come out passive. This is why I love the David west signing. He will pump his teammates up for these moments. Give em that edgy mindset. We've been responding to adversity much better this year, and he's been in the thick of it a few times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Curry chew on his mouthguard is just about the most annoying thing in the league though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Curry chew on his mouthguard is just about the most annoying thing in the league though.
    That's true. I like him, but that gross makes me want to punch him in the ing face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't like how they showboat when they play. I understand if they're doing it in the Finals but a regular season game after every.freaking.basket? They are the defending champs and have the best record in the NBA so they are the favorites. Hope the spurs can come out with the win Monday. I know everyone on both sides will overreact if the Spurs/Warriors lose the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Klay Thompson on Milwaukee Bucks passing on him in the draft: "I thank God every day."
    After streak-ending loss: Klay Thompson: "We thought at the time they could have won with a little more class some of those guys, but I'd have been fired up too."

Draymond on Clippers: “They have a y arrogance, like they've won something, and they haven't done nothing,” Green said. “They pretty much been to the same spot in the playoffs we've been to. But they have this iness like you're supposed to bow down to them. They ain't proved nothing. They ain't earned nothing. What respect have you earned?”

There is something to dislike about the team. them and their progressive style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pic encapsulates what I hate about the Warriors. If Kawhi did this Pop would have his tongue surgically removed. Blake does wear panties under his uniform shorts, but still, I can't stand Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Kawhi's rookie year, the Spurs have gone 11-3 vs the Warriors... I still say their is a mental edge over them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Kawhi's rookie year, the Spurs have gone 11-3 vs the Warriors... I still say their is a mental edge over them
    That's why this game means way more mentally to GSW than the SAS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pic encapsulates what I hate about the Warriors. If Kawhi did this Pop would have his tongue surgically removed. Blake does wear panties under his uniform shorts, but still, I can't stand Green.
    What I can't stand is not that he did that, but that he's talking about how others aren't classy. Same with Klay. Agree on Blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why this game means way more mentally to GSW than the SAS.
    I know this game is in Oakland, but did you know the Warriors haven't defeated the Spurs in SA in the regular season since 1997!!! The Warriors have lost I believe 32 in a row in San Antonio during the regular season. Tim was still at Wake Forest and Curry was in Elementary school!

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    I just don't like how they showboat when they play. I understand if they're doing it in the Finals but a regular season game after every.freaking.basket? They are the defending champs and have the best record in the NBA so they are the favorites.
    I believe the Spurs are the odds on favorites to win it all this year if you were betting in Vegas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are easy to dislike too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually have this saved in my bookmarks for some unknown reason, found it the other day haha

Look at this clown

Thread Information