Page 267 of 376 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on it tbh...it looks great but i'm honestly not sure if i will like it or not
    Game is intense, unrelenting and unforgiven.

I have reached the first boss and I was able to take his first health bar before I was annihilated. Spent the next hour and a half just trying to reach him but the onslaugh of enemies between the crash site and him is crazy. My health is for by the time I'm through with them.

Every death costs you 25-30 minutes of progress once you locate the boss.
    baseline bum would like this game.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game is intense, unrelenting and unforgiven.

I have reached the first boss and I was able to take his first health bar before I was annihilated. Spent the next hour and a half just trying to reach him but the onslaugh of enemies between the crash site and him is crazy. My health is for by the time I'm through with them.

Every death costs you 25-30 minutes of progress once you locate the boss.
    baseline bum would like this game.
    Gonna take Ratchet & Clank, Dying Light 2, or Horizon Forbidden West to get me to pay $70 for a game, but I might put it on my wishlist and pick it up on sale. Honestly wasn't at all interested in this game until I saw the reviews, but the footage looks pretty good of it. Already building up a backlog of games I have bought just since getting the PS5 though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 hours into the game and I'm still stuck on boss 1 and can only manage to take the first two health bars from him.

So far I have found out you can actually rest in your ship and regain large portions of your health but clearly not enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing nier replicant atm. So far it isn't capturing my attention the way Automata did right from the get go. It's been less than 2 hours so I hope after the first couple of quests it picks up. Music is really good though but that was expected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing nier replicant atm. So far it isn't capturing my attention the way Automata did right from the get go. It's been less than 2 hours so I hope after the first couple of quests it picks up. Music is really good though but that was expected
    It picks up a lot later. It's a bunch of fetch quests early on since it kind of fits with the story, eg you'll do any odd job you can to help your sick sister.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21, what's the deal with the challenge token missions in Spiderman (eg like one of them has you chasing a drone)? Occasionally they show up on my map but then disappear if I save and load, or fast travel. Wonder if it's a bug with the PS5 version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21, what's the deal with the challenge token missions in Spiderman (eg like one of them has you chasing a drone)? Occasionally they show up on my map but then disappear if I save and load, or fast travel. Wonder if it's a bug with the PS5 version.
    I think they might disappear if you're in the middle of a mission... don't recall having the issue you mention though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they might disappear if you're in the middle of a mission... don't recall having the issue you mention though.
    Seems normal now. When I first found out about the drone challenges they would show up and disappear, and then same after the bomb challenges. Now that I did one drone challenge the bomb challenges opened and now I have stealth challenges showing up and they all seem to stay on the map now. Was kind of an annoying bug though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never had that issue. But be mindful, if you are a completionist, getting gold on all the challenges (particularly drones) is going to be frustrating .

iirc if you wanted to unlock all suits/powers in one playthrough you basically have to get gold on all of them. Or maybe almost all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never had that issue. But be mindful, if you are a completionist, getting gold on all the challenges (particularly drones) is going to be frustrating .

iirc if you wanted to unlock all suits/powers in one playthrough you basically have to get gold on all of them. Or maybe almost all
    Ugh so much for platinuming this game. Second rank in these challenges is kind of tough but third rank seems insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh so much for platinuming this game. Second rank in these challenges is kind of tough but third rank seems insane.
    it took me a bunch of tries. the stealth and combat challenges were ok, the hideouts were ok, but the drones were a big point of frustration. doable though

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Decided to check out Returnal. Reck ain't kidding, this game is pretty challenging but quite the rush to play, very fast paced gameplay

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to check out Returnal. Reck ain't kidding, this game is pretty challenging but quite the rush to play, very fast paced gameplay
    How you doing, scrah? Beat Phrike yet?

After putting in 10 hours already and still stuck on the first Biome I’m taking a break. Game needs a ing mid play game save bad.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How you doing, scrah? Beat Phrike yet?

After putting in 10 hours already and still stuck on the first Biome I’m taking a break. Game needs a ing mid play game save bad.
    No last time i got there with barely any health, managed to get the health bar down and didnt realize that was just the first so for a small second i thought i had won only to get immediately lasered in the face and killed. so that kinda sucked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No last time i got there with barely any health, managed to get the health bar down and didnt realize that was just the first so for a small second i thought i had won only to get immediately lasered in the face and killed. so that kinda sucked
    Sounds like a shooter version of Sekiro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a shooter version of Sekiro
    The weapons in this game are completely though. Game is extremely hard and you have crappy weaponry. At least in the first world or Biome as they’re called.

I’m having that same problem Kony is having, I’m wrecked by the time I get to the boss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn sounds like Elden Ring won't be coming out before April 2022.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/79086...rns/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The weapons in this game are completely though. Game is extremely hard and you have crappy weaponry. At least in the first world or Biome as they’re called.

I’m having that same problem Kony is having, I’m wrecked by the time I get to the boss.
    The Electropylon is the weapon you want. It will cause damage just by firing it.

Also, if you can, purchase the astronaut (extra life) and large heal on the fabricators.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Electropylon is the weapon you want. It will cause damage just by firing it.

Also, if you can, purchase the astronaut (extra life) and large heal on the fabricators.
    Not sure if I have come across that one yet. The Carbine one works well too. I found a level 3 and also accidentally found the house key on one of my get gud run, went to it, triggered the scene and got the astronaut doll which gave me a second chance at the boss. Though he still killed me but I got him to half of the last health bar.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another cool tip. Go into settings and set character to "always sprint." It has helped a lot. You dont have to worry about pressing L3 on top of everything else going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Remains of Edith Finch for $8 on the Playstation Store is a really good deal too. One of those walking simulators that's a great palate cleanser after a large game, but has such great storytelling and good looking graphics too.

x2

Couldn't walk away from it. Finished it in one sitting. Like you said...amazing story. And I really enjoyed the different game play with each different family member's story. The comic book was my favorite I think. Although the bathtub and cannery were more poignant.
    Also the attention to detail throughout the house. I may play it again just to take some time to look at everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    x2

Couldn't walk away from it. Finished it in one sitting. Like you said...amazing story. And I really enjoyed the different game play with each different family member's story. The comic book was my favorite I think. Although the bathtub and cannery were more poignant.
    Also the attention to detail throughout the house. I may play it again just to take some time to look at everything.
    Yeah I went through it in one sitting too. They have another game called The Unfinished Swan that is kind of cool too and goes on sale for $5 or so a lot. Could swear I used to see it for $2 or $3 but psprices.com seems to disagree. One of the stories, probably about a painter in the Finch family, looks a bit like The Unfinished Swan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battlefield 5 is 107gb.

Went with Wreckfest which has the PS5 enhancement going on for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battlefield 5 is 107gb.

Went with Wreckfest which has the PS5 enhancement going on for it.
    Battlefield and COD games got so big I don't even bother pirating them any more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I went through it in one sitting too. They have another game called The Unfinished Swan that is kind of cool too and goes on sale for $5 or so a lot. Could swear I used to see it for $2 or $3 but psprices.com seems to disagree. One of the stories, probably about a painter in the Finch family, looks a bit like The Unfinished Swan.
    Damn...that's not out on Switch. I guess I could break out the Vita. Not sure how fun it would be on the small screen.

Thread Information