Page 429 of 474 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 11850
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pat Toomey calls for Trump to resign. AKA he’d vote to impeach if it gets to the senate.
    He was on Meet the Press talking about how Democrats have gotten radicalized, and of course Cuck Todd does nothing to challenge him or point out how ridiculous it is to claim Democrats are the ones who are radicalized after this week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was on Meet the Press talking about how Democrats have gotten radicalized, and of course Cuck Todd does nothing to challenge him or point out how ridiculous it is to claim Democrats are the ones who are radicalized after this week.
    What?

These politicians know who they can clown. He was on the Jake Tapper show this morning and that’s where he said he wanted him to resign. Even went in on Cruz and Hawley.

Heres the resign bit

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What?

These politicians know who they can clown. He was on the Jake Tapper show this morning and that’s where he said he wanted him to resign. Even went in on Cruz and Hawley.

Heres the resign bit
    He was on both Tapper and Meet the Press, making the rounds today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Arizona Republican Party will vote Jan. 23 on a resolution to censure Cindy McCain for publicly endorsing President-elect Joe Biden, a Democra

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Arizona Republican Party will vote Jan. 23 on a resolution to censure Cindy McCain for publicly endorsing President-elect Joe Biden, a Democra
    Mark Kelly thanks the Arizona GOP for torpedoing itself. What we’re seeing with the AZ GOP is basically what happened to the California GOP in the 90s. Lost a few elections and then pivoted towards extremism and became a permanent minority party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you and your fellow Trumpholes for helping turn Arizona into a ...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Actually Arizona seems more like Virginia 12 years ago. Lost a senate race because of a horrible candidate but then doubled down on the awfulness said candidate ran on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Kelly thanks the Arizona GOP for torpedoing itself. What we’re seeing with the AZ GOP is basically what happened to the California GOP in the 90s. Lost a few elections and then pivoted towards extremism and became a permanent minority party.
    From the outside, it looks like it’s a bunch of 15 year olds running the GOP. They’re so outside the norm even for GOP standards that is hard to rationalize what their end game is.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it has to be the 25th. And it needs to happen yesterday.

Biden also needs to be concerned with the first 100 days and getting some of these Republicans in the Senate who can think and actually understand the needs of the country fully focused on bills. Let their staffs have full time to get legislation done, not how to pussyfoot around language and speeches about why they did not.... with Trump before.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    From the outside, it looks like it’s a bunch of 15 year olds running the GOP. They’re so outside the norm even for GOP standards that is hard to rationalize what their end game is.
    They don’t remotely understand their state. Arizona’s reliable GOP majority relied on educated suburbanites in Maricopium. Yavapai County and Mojave County have crazies but not enough to win an election on. Trying to run on Trumpism without Trump on the ballot is maybe the worst possible strategy in AZ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Arizona seems more like Virginia 12 years ago. Lost a senate race because of a horrible candidate but then doubled down on the awfulness said candidate ran on.
    Hopefully it happens, because the Dems are going to need it. I see Florida, Wisconsin and maybe Pennsylvania moving into the R column over the next decade (similar to Ohio/Iowa). Dems will need to hold on to Arizona and Georgia and make NC and Texas compe ive

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hopefully it happens, because the Dems are going to need it. I see Florida, Wisconsin and maybe Pennsylvania moving into the R column over the next decade (similar to Ohio/Iowa). Dems will need to hold on to Arizona and Georgia and make NC and Texas compe ive
    Yes on Wisconsin and maybe Florida but I’m not so sure on Pennsylvania yet. Big difference between WI and PA is how the suburbs vote, I don’t see the Philly suburbs going back to voting red since it’s clear the GOP plans to double down on MAGA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden should put PA solidly back to blue with his centrist way. Unless another Hillary type runs who actually drives working class people off then PA should stay reliable.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One thing to also keep in mind is the uphill battle the GOP will continue to face with who’s dying off vs. who’s turning 18. GWB alienated millennials with the War in Iraq and running the economy into the ground, now Trump has alienated Gen Z voters by running the economy into the ground again and staging an insurrection. The GOP has basically given everyone under 40 every reason to be repulsed by right wing politics.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing to also keep in mind is the uphill battle the GOP will continue to face with who’s dying off vs. who’s turning 18. GWB alienated millennials with the War in Iraq and running the economy into the ground, now Trump has alienated Gen Z voters by running the economy into the ground again and staging an insurrection. The GOP has basically given everyone under 40 every reason to be repulsed by right wing politics.
    They might as well just write off the millennial vote forever with Bush crashing the economy right as they were entering the job market with tons of educational debt and then Trump crashing the economy as they're supposed to be entering their prime earning years.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They might as well just write off the millennial vote forever with Bush crashing the economy right as they were entering the job market with tons of educational debt and then Trump crashing the economy as they're supposed to be entering their prime earning years.
    Yep, and so far Gen Z is even more liberal than millennials are, which Trump definitely didn’t do anything to change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the two current Republican US Senators can censure her.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's such a little got. CNN reporting he has no appe e for impeaching the nazi .

slow your roll

biden didnt say that

he said it would be congress job

he is carefully trying to stay on the correct course- where a sitting president does NOT order investigations, order indictments or pressure the doj or congress or any agency to carry his water

the doj will prosecute those who have broken laws, incited treason,etc

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is bull , Dems should impeach and make the Senate vote on it. Trump shouldn't be allowed to hold office again.
    im old enough to remember when posters would scoff at being called “complicit” or a “traitor” whenever they were called out for defending trump when he displayed his treason

”russia-if you are listening- go ahead and cyber one of our citizens”

”im standing here next to putin and i see no reason why it would be russia who attacked the usa- even tho the entire international intel community is unanimous in their assessment that it was russia”

but now that he actually attempted to overthrow our govt-

im not such an alarmist am i?

anyone who excused his behavior, downplayed his lies and propaganda, voted for him, called the russia cyberattack a hoax, misinformed the -not fully unearthed - mueller investigation, etc

was and is complicit

this cult psycho traitor will not stop until he is prosecuted and people start believing what their eyes and ears are reporting to their senses

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi is slow walking this impeachment deal.

Now they will give Mike Pence 24 hours to invoke the 25th amendment or they will start impeachment procedings on Tuesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now they will give Mike Pence 24 hours to invoke the 25th amendment or they will start impeachment procedings on Tuesday.
    This has Old Joe written all over it, tbh... "wait, wait, don't do it yet. Let me get butt ed by Mitch first.."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I knew that ing piece of was going to get bullied by Republicans. Worthless .

Thread Information