Page 110 of 745 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should not just take anything. Let him sit out a year. Let's see how good that does for him. Media will love that . Choosing to cry and not play. They will eat him up...
    Spurs will be worse off if they can't at least nab some picks with a Kawhi trade and build through the draft. Free agents are not signing here.

And before you point to LMA in 2015, just remember that LMA joining Kawhi/Duncan/37yo Manu/TP is a little more appealing than joining LMA/Murray/post blown quad TP/Forbes and the Fathead Brothers.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this needs to be over by tomorrow night. cant do this until next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league should step in to force, say the grizzlies to Grease the trade by offering to fix the lottery for them. There Lakers got their high picks but ed it up to where they don't have assets to trade for even a Max disgruntled star. The league wants the super team so make it happen silver or watch this fester another six months. They don't owe the Spurs much, but they have to keep up appearances so other players don't get the idea to destroy their value to get to their team of choice.

Now that I think about it. This is exactly like Mitch mconnell and judge gorsuch. Using a false pretense to get your desired choice

Broken Bones
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit him, we've had a good run. If we trade him to the Lakers it sets a precedent. Being a shouldn't let you get your way, the Spurs are ed regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sky was supposed to be falling for Utah when they lost Hayward for nothing and it took 1 draft to completely change their outlook for the future. I think you tell Kawhi that they are not trading him and he will have to play out the year. They can assess how the rest of the summer goes in terms of the relationship and maybe Kawhi would have a change of heart. A lot can happen in a year and you can always re-evaluate around the trade deadline in Feb.

Another benefit is that I'm sure Kawhi doesn't want to go through another year with the Spurs so he may be inclined to open up his list of teams. If not, we lose him for nothing and let him make even less money having to sign as a free agent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sky was supposed to be falling for Utah when they lost Hayward for nothing and it took 1 draft to completely change their outlook for the future. I think you tell Kawhi that they are not trading him and he will have to play out the year. They can assess how the rest of the summer goes in terms of the relationship and maybe Kawhi would have a change of heart. A lot can happen in a year and you can always re-evaluate around the trade deadline in Feb.

Another benefit is that I'm sure Kawhi doesn't want to go through another year with the Spurs so he may be inclined to open up his list of teams. If not, we lose him for nothing and let him make even less money having to sign as a free agent.
    I agree with this. Do not reward his behavior unless you can absolutely fleece somebody in the trade. Short of that, make this traitor fulfill his contract and ruin his future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this needs to be over by tomorrow night. cant do this until next season.
    Uncle Dennis is counting on Pop being as impatient and frustrated as you are. He'll be disappointed. Think of the battle between Obi Wan and Darth Maul, the parts being played by Pop and Uncle Dennis. What happened when they went into those force field boxes? Obi Wan literally sat down and turned his back on his taunting opponent, breathing and meditating and awaiting the opening of the force field. That's Pop.

I can see this being done tomorrow night during the draft. I can also see Kawhi being kept past the trade deadline, and sent away from the team, costing him an additional $49M. People think all the pressure is on the Spurs, but his camp has pressure to produce the $$$. As the trade deadline gets closer and closer, they may geek and agree to other teams, rather than see more money slip away. If not? Bye, Felicia.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also Ben Simmons is A+ IMO. He's the most impressive rookie I have seen since Davis or LeBron.
    if hw had a shot I would agree he is soo reluctant to shoot even LeBron had more confidence in his j straight out of HS. davis too even though he is a big ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis is counting on Pop being as impatient and frustrated as you are. He'll be disappointed. Think of the battle between Obi Wan and Darth Maul, the parts being played by Pop and Uncle Dennis. What happened when they went into those force field boxes? Obi Wan literally sat down and turned his back on his taunting opponent, breathing and meditating and awaiting the opening of the force field. That's Pop.

I can see this being done tomorrow night during the draft. I can also see Kawhi being kept past the trade deadline, and sent away from the team, costing him an additional $49M. People think all the pressure is on the Spurs, but his camp has pressure to produce the $$$. As the trade deadline gets closer and closer, they may geek and agree to other teams, rather than see more money slip away. If not? Bye, Felicia.
    That was Qui-Gon .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was Qui-Gon .
    it's hilarious that you know this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was Qui-Gon .
    Went and re-watched the clip. You're right. Pop is still Obi Wan, and Uncle Dennis is going to be bisected and kicked into the well, just like Maul. He's over his head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's hilarious that you know this
    Qui-Gon was out there busting his ass off while Ob-Wan was on the sidelines because of a sore quad tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qui-Gon was out there busting his ass off while Ob-Wan was on the sidelines because of a sore quad tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day I want Ingram and Josh Jackson and some picks when all the dust settles. Or a ton of picks.

If it’s Clippers then or whomever get Mem involved for 4th pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day I want Ingram and Josh Jackson and some picks when all the dust settles. Or a ton of picks.

If it’s Clippers then or whomever get Mem involved for 4th pick.
    I’d take that but It seems like Doncic won’t get past the Hawks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd still prefer Brown + Kings '19 Pick over Ingram and Josh Jackson tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just came back for this

I'm not even sure he's coming to LA but ing god damn it feels so good to see the Spurs getting knocked off their perch

Thank you based Zaza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for Lou Williams spurs fans!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lou is that though. can we trade patty for lou.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi & Patty to LAC for Harris, picks 12 & 13, and a future 1st would probably be the best we could get tbh. Think Jerry West is too smart to take on Patty’s contract though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just came back for this

I'm not even sure he's coming to LA but ing god damn it feels so good to see the Spurs getting knocked off their perch

Thank you based Zaza

Hey look another insecure emote s who needs not one, not two... 5 freaking emotes to mask his mind emptiness.

You see son, that's how you spot a frustrated NBA fan who's been living in the abyss of mediocrity for so long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi & Patty to LAC for Harris, picks 12 & 13, and a future 1st would probably be the best we could get tbh. Think Jerry Westcis too smart to take on Patty’s contract though.
    I’m good with that tbh, loaded draft Michael Porter could slip to the 12 too.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another good thing is by not trading with the Lakers they cannot just stretch Deng then to create room to sign James + PG13, unless they think Kawhi would be willing to chop another $7.36 million off his base salary. That would be an enormous pay cut, you'd be talking about the Lakers only being able to offer 4 years, $98.8 million next summer if they have Deng's stretched contract still counting against the cap. So obviously the Lakers would have to salary dump Ball or Ingram in July, because Kawhi isn't taking an $80 million short.

Thread Information