Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden has over 212k of his own dead Americans, bum, since 1-20 of this year, son.
    with morons who refuse to take the vaccine and continue to propagate the virus, it seems normal. And then they blame Biden, pretty funny

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    with morons who refuse to take the vaccine and continue to propagate the virus, it seems normal. And then they blame Biden, pretty funny
    When you call your own countrymen "chumps" - "sick" - an "embarrassment" and more he has only himself to blame.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you call your own countrymen "chumps" - "sick" - an "embarrassment" and more he has only himself to blame.
    the behavior of a virus is pretty straightforward, it tries to replicate and for that it needs hosts. When there are not enough hosts, it dies. Those who are not getting a vaccine are the main reason for the deaths and the creation of variants at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the behavior of a virus is pretty straightforward, it tries to replicate and for that it needs hosts. When there are not enough hosts, it dies. Those who are not getting a vaccine are the main reason for the deaths and the creation of variants at this point.
    ...then the mother er comes to the same people he's savaged for months and demands they vaccinate.

The in' nerve.

Go-pound-salt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...then the mother er comes to the same people he's savaged for months and demands they vaccinate.

The in' nerve.

Go-pound-salt.
    the orange baboon knew back in january 2020 that the covid was serious and decided to tell a lie that covid was just a flu. Your "best" president ever has blood on his hand, too bad we didn't have Clinton as president, there would be way less deaths today.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The in' nerve.

Go-pound-salt.
    the mother er being trump, right? Savaging the people and demanding them to get a vaccine

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56424614

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the orange baboon knew back in january 2020 that the covid was serious and decided to tell a lie that covid was just a flu. Your "best" president ever has blood on his hand, too bad we didn't have Clinton as president, there would be way less deaths today.
    It is "just a flu."

President Trump has 400k on his tab.
    Mother er Biden has 213k on his tab...& counting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the mother er being trump, right? Savaging the people and demanding them to get a vaccine

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56424614
    No (the mother er) will always be Biden. I christened him thus, so, don't try and transfer it over to President Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is "just a flu."

President Trump has 400k on his tab.
    Mother er Biden has 213k on his tab...& counting.
    it is not just a flu but you are not a virologist.

Biden continues to have some deaths because morons like yourself refuse to get a vaccine. YOU are the main reason people die, YOU and all the other people refusing the vaccine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No (the mother er) will always be Biden. I christened him thus, so, don't try and transfer it over to President Trump.
    trump is the one who savaged the population for months and later said to take the vaccine, I'm using your own words. Biden always said to take the vaccine. Man, you really live in alt reality; that's scary to see people so far down trump's ass that they are rewriting history

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it is not just a flu but you are not a virologist.

Biden continues to have some deaths because morons like yourself refuse to get a vaccine. YOU are the main reason people die, YOU and all the other people refusing the vaccine.
    Well, I'm totin' and mother er Biden has nigh on 8 more years to get another 190k to beat out President Trump for first place.

Let mother er apologize for the vile names he's called us AND give us the $600 per American that he then stole from President Trump.

Let Biden crawl, that belly draggin' for it. C'mon, Joe, crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These gimps say the same sh**, Thread. Even FDA won't approve that "vaccine".
    Meanwhile, big tech censoring cos they get their kicked in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I'm totin' and mother er Biden has nigh on 8 more years to get another 190k to beat out President Trump for first place.

Let mother er apologize for the vile names he's called us AND give us the $600 per American that he then stole from President Trump.

Let Biden crawl, that belly draggin' for it. C'mon, Joe, crawl, mother er, crawl!!!
    for sure, if morons like you continue to kill people by refusing to take the vaccine, more americans can die under his watch. Trump killed a lot of people and his supporters continue to kill

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    for sure, if morons like you continue to kill people by refusing to take the vaccine, more americans can die under his watch. Trump killed a lot of people and his supporters continue to kill
    Mother er Biden swore up and down he had a plan and when he became what he stole from President Trump he'd divulge said plan. 140 days in and the SOB already has killed 213k of Americans.

Big shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These gimps say the same sh**, Thread. Even FDA won't approve that "vaccine".
    Meanwhile, big tech censoring cos they get their kicked in.
    CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her pants look completely normal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden swore up and down he had a plan and when he became what he stole from President Trump he'd divulge said plan. 140 days in and the SOB already has killed 213k of Americans.

Big shot.
    trump's plan? Lying to the american people, great plan. What a

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    trump's plan? Lying to the american people, great plan. What a
    You're no better. Trump killed 400k in a year. Mother er Biden killed 213k in 140 days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ calling joey fatty...
    For real right? Lol I'm like 100lbs soaking wet, well not really but you get the hint.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar