Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably got a ton of from losers about Saturday.
    Spot on.

From what I saw on Twitter, he deactivated his account due to trolls complaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple smaller movements that could be coming that I'm seeing in reports... Clippers are open to paying someone to take Kabengele to give them more wiggle room under the cap...and apparently teams are expecting the Kings to give Bagley away for next to nothing... Detroit turned down a Bagley for Bey swap...
    Bey is a hot commodity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non Spurs related trade that randomly popped in my head: Walker, Nesmith, Ojeleye, lottery protected '21 1st and '22 2nd for Gordon, Fournier and Aminu.

Celtics get needed fours, shooting and depth and Magic take a flyer on verging albatross, who provides them with needed shot creation, while receiving recent and current draft capital to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar
    Lyles
    1st round pick

For

Rondo
    Snell
    Reddish
    Okongwu

Murray/ Mills/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Q
    Keldon/ Snell/ KBD
    Reddish/ Gay/ Luka
    Poeltl/ Eubanks/ Okongwu

Waive Rondo
    Don't re-sign Gay in the summer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar
    Lyles
    1st round pick

For

Rondo
    Snell
    Reddish
    Okongwu

Murray/ Mills/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Q
    Keldon/ Snell/ KBD
    Reddish/ Gay/ Luka
    Poeltl/ Eubanks/ Okongwu

Waive Rondo
    Atlanta would do that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta would do that
    They have no need for Snell or Reddish if DeMar is playing so much. If they re-sign Collins, there's no need for Okongwu as JC can play backup 5 for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar
    Lyles
    1st round pick

For

Rondo
    Snell
    Reddish
    Okongwu

Murray/ Mills/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Q
    Keldon/ Snell/ KBD
    Reddish/ Gay/ Luka
    Poeltl/ Eubanks/ Okongwu

Waive Rondo
    I doubt that they trade their last two picks--top 10 for essentially DDR and a possible late lottery pick.

Maybe something like Walker, DeRozan, and our '21 first for Bogdanovic and Collins is more realistic. Especially if their worried about Bogdanovic's play and feel comfortable that DeMar is open to re-signing. Also they can save face and say that they moved Collins for a possible lottery pick and a promising young player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have no need for Snell or Reddish if DeMar is playing so much. If they re-sign Collins, there's no need for Okongwu as JC can play backup 5 for them.
    The only issue is that they couldn't resign JC and DDR unless they can unload Bogdanovic and Gallo this summer with minimal salary coming back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar
    Lyles
    1st round pick

For

Rondo
    Snell
    Reddish
    Okongwu

Murray/ Mills/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Q
    Keldon/ Snell/ KBD
    Reddish/ Gay/ Luka
    Poeltl/ Eubanks/ Okongwu

Waive Rondo

I've liked Atlanta as our most likely trade partner since last summer. I'd probably do the trade you mention--everything depends on how each team evaluates Okongwu. I think he is as good as a player we're going to get with this year's pick, so...

I'd also go for something like this

https://tradenba.com/trades/JzSsV7Ay9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only issue is that they couldn't resign JC and DDR unless they can unload Bogdanovic and Gallo this summer with minimal salary coming back.
    Add LMA and Gallo to the trade and it works under the trade checker.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why i could see them putting Reddish (might not play rest of this year, btw) and Gallo/Bogi together for Demar. The team desperately needs another ball handler and on ball scorer. DDR is kind of ideal for when Young is on the bench. He's basically a point forward at this stage of his career. I like DDR on the Hawks. They could win a series in the East.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I'd like those ATL pieces, not sure they make a trade. Made big signings this off season, have been on a tear lately, mid season coaching change... not sure they would do big whole sale changes now ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, I don't think Atlanta wants to keep John Collins. If they wanted him, they would have extended him at his number. I think they'll try to sign and trade him this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt that they trade their last two picks--top 10 for essentially DDR and a possible late lottery pick.

Maybe something like Walker, DeRozan, and our '21 first for Bogdanovic and Collins is more realistic. Especially if their worried about Bogdanovic's play and feel comfortable that DeMar is open to re-signing. Also they can save face and say that they moved Collins for a possible lottery pick and a promising young player.
    Atlanta not doing that trade nor any Spurs fan dream scenario

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I don't think Atlanta wants to keep John Collins. If they wanted him, they would have extended him at his number. I think they'll try to sign and trade him this summer.
    I think they are changing their mind on that 'for now' since they've moved up to #4 in the east...Their owner really wants to make the PO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ain’t trading DeRozan. No way

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we're putting up hypothetical trades...here's a tweak of timvp's Mills trade to the Nets.

https://tradenba.com/trades/-69PFMRoR

It let's us compete this year without getting rid of DDR.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they are changing their mind on that 'for now' since they've moved up to #4 in the east...Their owner really wants to make the PO.
    Yes, it does seem that some insiders are saying the same thing. Thanks for the correction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t watch much Hawks basketball. Who is better Collins or Hunter? Seems like they logjam at the 4/5 like we have at 1/2. They also have Gallo and Capela.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t watch much Hawks basketball. Who is better Collins or Hunter? Seems like they logjam at the 4/5 like we have at 1/2. They also have Gallo and Capela.
    Collins is better, but Hunter is turning into a solid player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just my opinion but, JC is better now but I think Hunter will be the better player long term if he's healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ain’t trading DeRozan. No way
    They will present it to DDR, but I think they will leave it up to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

John Hollinger
    johnhollinger
    4h
    New for @TheAthleticNBA: the trade deadline blog is off and running with our latest thoughts and news. Will be updated all week as everything goes down. theathletic.com/2469290/2021/0…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

John Hollinger
    johnhollinger
    4h
    New for @TheAthleticNBA: the trade deadline blog is off and running with our latest thoughts and news. Will be updated all week as everything goes down. theathletic.com/2469290/2021/0…
    Reddish on the mend
    The Hawks are offering second-year forward Cam Reddish, the No. 10 pick of the 2019 draft, in trade talks. Reddish, though, is still out with an Achilles injury suffered Feb. 21 and is expected to be out at least another month — if he ultimately doesn’t need surgery. Reddish is offering 11.2 points and four boards this season. — Joe Vardon

cd021

Okongwu has been disappointing as per ATL fans, too.

They want to win now.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Achilles injuries in general scare me, so they’d need to do their research with Reddish. But grabbing OO is intriguing. Is he that bad or are they that impatient?

Thread Information