im glad we didnt trade for sabonis if that was the asking price

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe turner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte will now find their starting center in Richaun Holmes, surely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Kings still tanking after this move? I really don’t understand this move, when they could’ve added another young PF to their core this draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Kings still tanking after this move? I really don’t understand this move, when they could’ve added another young PF to their core this draft
    The kings haven't been tanking at all this season. They just suck. This definitely helps them improve but keeping Fox over Haliburton is a really iffy move imo. Still, I think that's a good trade for both parties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really like this trade for Indiana. Wonder if they insisted on Hield instead of Barnes, who would have fit them way better. Perhaps they can flip him for a starting 3/4 in the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really like this trade for Indiana. Wonder if they insisted on Hield instead of Barnes, who would have fit them way better. Perhaps they can flip him for a starting 3/4 in the summer.
    I'm pretty sure Sac wanted to keep Barnes over Hield. They've been trying to trade Buddy for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im glad we didnt trade for sabonis if that was the asking price
    Yeah, they probably wanted something like a combination of Poeltl + Walker or White + picks or another guard....sorry, Sabonis ain't worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ThE KiNgS hAvE sO mUcH mOrE tAlEnt thAn uS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kings haven't been tanking at all this season. They just suck. This definitely helps them improve but keeping Fox over Haliburton is a really iffy move imo. Still, I think that's a good trade for both parties.
    So Kings could win more games with Sabonis, and put Spurs as 6th worst team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Kings, don't ever try to make sense of their moves, just enjoy the ride.

As already said, Morey is a moron if he could've had Haliburton+Hield for Simmons and didn't take the offer.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kangz lol. What a trash organization

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon and poetl for Patrick Williams a 1st round pick and filler. Who says no?

Keldon is playing out of position so we don't really even know how good he is or isn't. I'd rather take the chance that we have him play the 3 in the future and see what he does there than take Patrick Williams and a 1st round pick that we use drafting the next Keldon.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Stauskas, Bagley, Thomas Robinson, cherry picking defense, and now dumping the one good draft pick they made?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kings could win more games with Sabonis, and put Spurs as 6th worst team.
    Kings likely go up, Portland likely goes down. Who knows what Indy does. We likely finish 6 or 7, assuming no further non-financial trades happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Stauskas, Bagley, Thomas Robinson, cherry picking defense, and now dumping the one good draft pick they made?
    To be fair, Fox was a really good pick.

Why not?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Pacers intend to keep Turner then the market for Poeltl should be high. Spurs might get some good offers for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haliburton/Fox + top PF pick could be contending for years. And they could've Doncic too instead of Bagley. That's seriously dumb management

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kings are moving forward with a backcourt of 6'0" and 6'3" guards, and a frontcourt of two bigs & a reserve who aren't threats from three. It's like they haven't even been paying attention to the basketball world at all for at least half a decade. By some metrics, Haliburton was literally their only net positive player... I don't get their approach at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox is horrible value at his max contract. Both him and Domantas are players that are difficult to build around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ingStupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sabonis > Haliburton
    lol no way. There is no way to make Sabonis an efficient piece. I don't even know if he would be a good 6th man. The only thing he does is take a team up to the play-in. 8th seed is the ceiling for a Sabonis team. That should mean the Kings finish before us, which is great. Also the Pacers should get better with this move, which means they can overtake us in the standings as well. 5th pick is still in play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indiana is smart. Trading Sabonis and keeping Turner is the right move. Also Turner was sacrificing numbers playing with Sabonis. He can easily put up 18/10 if you give him more shots and don't park him on the perimeter on offense. That's a great trade for Indiana.

The Kings on the other hand will probably win more games, find out that Sabonis/Holmes doesn't work. Then proceed to start Sabonis at the 5 while running an efficient offense with a lay up line on defense that makes them win just enough games to somehow get the 10th seed next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sabonis is a very good player. My problem is fit, but mostly Fox. Fox hasn't done to get you to the playoffs, while Haliburton is already running the team most of the time and is only in his second year and growing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings have been in the lottery for like 13 straight years. They should be booted for a year.

Thread Information