Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the years the right wing conservative posters have called out "race baiting" any chance they get but haven't said one thing about the multiple blatant race baiting threads. What's going on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a ... Funny how all you stupid s want to cry about is if others are crying with you. "Do you denounce this or that", "Why are there all these threads on...", etc... All you s are dumb as .

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over the years the right wing conservative posters have called out "race baiting" any chance they get but haven't said one thing about the multiple blatant race baiting threads. What's going on?
    Dale is tired of everyone ignoring him so he's saddled up his sock puppet and modified his shtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U TrIggErEdedeD!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale is tired of everyone ignoring him so he's saddled up his sock puppet and modified his shtick.
    Old Joe did a number on him. He might never recover, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And every single time I called it out I was cast down with the sodomites.

You dished it, TC,
    Now you can take it.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, it's nary fun, but you ain't breakin' me if that's what you're thinkin', bene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a ... Funny how all you stupid s want to cry about is if others are crying with you. "Do you denounce this or that", "Why are there all these threads on...", etc... All you s are dumb as .
    I did a quick search of "race baiting/baiter, Koriwhat" and it wasn't pretty. You sure cared a lot up until a couple days ago.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: We're suppose to be bashing the white race not the black race,,,,,

I never saw anyone on here say a thing when race baiting threads were started bashing white people,,,especially white Trump supporters,,,,. I notice you said right wing conservatives called it out,,,,how come you didnt say left wing liberals have called out race baiting anti white threads?,,,,because they havent,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I never saw anyone on here say a thing when race baiting threads were started bashing white people,,,especially white Trump supporters,,,,. I notice you said right wing conservatives called it out,,,,how come you didnt say left wing liberals have called out race baiting anti white threads?,,,,because they havent,,,
    You GD right, Hemi!!!

Hemi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I never saw anyone on here say a thing when race baiting threads were started bashing white people,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did a quick search of "race baiting/baiter, Koriwhat" and it wasn't pretty. You sure cared a lot up until a couple days ago.
    Oh son say it ain't so! You're such a stupid Trill.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't see color. Why do you care?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same cycle we always end up on they're sad and alone and take it out on the rest of us cause their families hate them, notice how this blew up right around a holiday.
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 04-18-2022 at 01:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same cycle we always end up on they're sad and alone and take it out on the rest of us cause their families hate them, noticed how this blew up right around a holiday.
    yup, then Kori Ellis shows up and cleans up shop... rinse, repeat...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MARYLAND
    Published April 18, 2022 12:50pm EDT

Maryland man, 18, charged with raping teen girl near elementary school, police say

Caden Isaiah Riley faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree assault

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't tasers work on black people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't tasers work on black people?

Oh so that's why they use lethal force

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have been emboldened by Trash, Repugs, racist r/w hate media to be blatant in their racism, which is The Most American Way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They have been emboldened by Trash, Repugs, racist r/w hate media to be blatant in their racism, which is The Most American Way.
    You like to dish it, bouts. But, you've no appe e to take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hemi being cucked by a black dude recently is my guess tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hemi being cucked by a black dude recently is my guess tbh
    Yeah... that hate is visceral... You have to wonder if his daughter started to date Jamal or his wife is getting her kidney relocated by Tyrone...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MARYLAND
    Published April 18, 2022 12:50pm EDT

Maryland man, 18, charged with raping teen girl near elementary school, police say

Caden Isaiah Riley faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree assault

Which one is that, the vic or the perp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    race baiting good now.

Thread Information