Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I see you Neo. Answer the question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ah poor Neo left without answering such an easy question. Go figure...

Btw, why not just ignore me? Why's that so hard to do bud?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Triple post. That'll show 'em how much you don't care!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I’m sure if you send a PM and just ask nicely Kori or LJ will delete this thread and you can move forward in your life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    There's recipes everywhere on the internet bro. It's comical how sad yall are nitpicking this or that to get that elusive internet W.

And as for Dumpster, when did I say I take drugs regularly? Post it here bro.

It's hilarious how bigMad yall are at me over nothing except calling you pussies out for what yall are. I can be cordial with anyone but when yall don't want to be that with me then expect the same in return you ing pussies.

Yall going to cry and cry some more? Going to spend your days mad at me who you don't know personally but pretend to? Going to search the archive for recipes from yrs ago or other from yrs ago? How pathetic especially you Ef and your girlfriend Dumpster.

Yall understand that yall push buttons and I in turn return the favor but yall seem to dismiss that and act like I talk to yall just to talk . Yall truly are a bunch of pussies and yall are trying to make ST your safe space online for whatever reason. If that wasn't the case yall wouldn't gang up on people here and try to get them to leave or better yet stalk them on FB and whatnot.

At the end of the day IDGAF how much yall throw at me. Tell Kori to ban me or STFU already you stupid ass fems.
    6 paragraphs telling everyone how much you don’t give a . That will show them. Good job Joey

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Calf-Tats asking why it's so hard to ignore him in a thread where he has spent 10 years telling everyone - even those on his ignore list - how much he doesn't care.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The only thing you're not confused about is the constant need to bug the out of me
    why does saying hi and asking if you are going to any spurs games bug you so badly? im simply trying to be a friendly part of this spurstalk community

and vie for attention from someone you claim not to give a about or want to hear from ever.
    i have never said any of that. you must have me mixed up with someone else.

If yall are so sick of me then why constantly go out of your way to get a response from me instead of just posting in threads that you can relate to and find substance in?
    ive never once said i was sick of you. i actually think you are a vital member of the forum and highly value your contributions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Pretty clear why tats dropped out of high school and had to see a psychiatrist. The public school social setting had to have been killing him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have no clue about the apprenticeship or the tattoo world it seems so why even explain it to a dip like you anyhow?
    I mean...that seems like the perfect opportunity to explain it to someone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got beat by my mentor? Again, you're nothing but lies
    I'm sorry. You were beaten by your boss who taught you how to tattoo and introduced you to the business side of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m sure if you send a PM and just ask nicely Kori or LJ will delete this thread and you can move forward in your life.
    I'm no like most all of you are. IDC either way bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    6 paragraphs telling everyone how much you don’t give a . That will show them. Good job Joey
    Tell us again about our meet up bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sorry. You were beaten by your boss who taught you how to tattoo and introduced you to the business side of it.
    LMAO "My boss" at that tattoo shop wasn't my "mentor" and he doesn't even tattoo and never has so wtf are you going on about again? He also never introduced me to the tattooing nor the business side of it whatsoever. You have no clue what you're even going on about but you're a pussy and as so you'll continue to talk out of your ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, yall are more than welcome to test me whenever yall would like but I bet 110% none of you ever will.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I'm no like most all of you are. IDC either way bro.
    But you should.

Having to defend takes from 10-12 years ago to strangers cannot be healthy. Most people have a support system or father figure in their life to tell them when they’re wrong. I see you don’t so I stepped up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But you should.

Having to defend takes from 10-12 years ago to strangers cannot be healthy. Most people have a support system or father figure in their life to tell them when they’re wrong. I see you don’t so I stepped up.
    LMAO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Tats has145 posts of telling how much he totally doesn't care what people say about him
    Last edited by Blake; 09-14-2022 at 01:29 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tats has145 posts of telling how much he totally doesn't care what people say about him
    and how many of them were him editing posts to call harlemheat, "harlemho"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BlaKKKe's wrong once again. IDC if yall exist! How hard of a concept is this for you putos to understand? I left for 2 days and yall continued this thread without me which tells me just how pathetic you males are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell us again about our meet up bro.
    Hey BD24 why won't you divulge? Entertain us bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    BlaKKKe's wrong once again. IDC if yall exist! How hard of a concept is this for you putos to understand? I left for 2 days and yall continued this thread without me which tells me just how pathetic you males are.
    8 posts were made by others in the 48 or so hours you were gone

in the last 18 hours that you started posting here again, you posted 7 times to everyone elses combined 3

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    8 posts were made by others in the 48 or so hours you were gone

in the last 18 hours that you started posting here again, you posted 7 times to everyone elses combined 3
    WGAF bro... Post count! You putos are all the same pussy ass dudes tbh.

Yall still kept this thread going without me but I thought yall hated me? Thought yall didn't want me around yet here yall are with that blood running through yalls veins coming here to cry some more like always.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    WGAF bro... Post count! You putos are all the same pussy ass dudes tbh.

Yall still kept this thread going without me but I thought yall hated me? Thought yall didn't want me around yet here yall are with that blood running through yalls veins coming here to cry some more like always.
    who said this? you continue to attribute it to me, but i have never said any such thing.

you on the other hand have repeatedly said you dont care about what anyone here thinks or says, yet you reply exponentially more than anyone in this thread.

whats wrong joey?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who said this? you continue to attribute it to me, but i have never said any such thing.

you on the other hand have repeatedly said you dont care about what anyone here thinks or says, yet you reply exponentially more than anyone in this thread.

whats wrong joey?
    It's a general statement like before dumbass. You and the other "intellectuals" are pretty ing stupid tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Btw you just contributed 3 more posts dumb Neo.

Thread Information