Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a dangerous move at all from a legal perspective. It could be from a PR one though but, apparently they decided it was worth the PR risk to give him the opportunity to move on and limit the damage. It'll be interesting to see of he takes that opportunity though..
    I think it’s far more likely that he’s consulting his lawyers. Especially if it was 100% consensual and the female faced no punishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the team and the league are going to start taking action against coaches because of perceived moral transgressions, why not players who mess around with "lobby dollies" as well. Oh, that's right, they won't have enough players for games on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could I'm have gotten Kirby Bryant's liarwyer and just said he could see why the women thought it was wrong, sorry?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it’s far more likely that he’s consulting his lawyers. Especially if it was 100% consensual and the female faced no punishment.
    I agree that he's consulting lawyers...I just think it's for a different reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that he's consulting lawyers...I just think it's for a different reason...
    I don’t see the logic that he’s consulting a lawyer because it’s much worse than initially reported. If that’s true the Celtics should and would have immediately fired him after a months long investigation.

The leap is that there was a borderline if not outright crime.

They’re not going to come to the conclusion of a suspension if they know what you’re assuming.

I’m not sure I understand why you would think differently.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see the logic that he’s consulting a lawyer because it’s much worse than initially reported. If that’s true the Celtics should and would have immediately fired him after a months long investigation.

They’re not going to come to the conclusion of a suspension if they know what you’re assuming.

I probably should've been more succinct since there's so many opinions out there and some are venturing into the criminal arena and I certainly am not anywhere near there.... What I mean is simply that I believe he's consulting his lawyers trying to determine if it's more advantageous to him to fight for his remaining salary knowing the collateral damage 'could' end his career or resigning for a smaller buyout and keeping the details of what happened under wrap so he increases his marketability to other teams...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We don't know enough and we are on the outside looking in.

We can assume and guess all sorts of stuff, but the facts are not there for us so we don't know.

All the mental grappling is pretty much useless as of this moment as more info and no facts are coming in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when I first went to work in a corporate environment. Rule number one was you did not dip your pen in the company inkwell. That would get you the ultimatum of “Which one of you will be resigning today?…. Or you’re both fired!”

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I too tried to avoid banging inside the corporate team as it just made things awkward at work. I did get involved with a female directly in our team once. In 2018 when I was a Superintendent managing 15 people at a Mining and Energy company, I said to the Manager (my 1-up who was also a female who is now a Vice President at the same company) during our weekly team meeting in front of about 5 other Superintendents, how amazing the Managers female assistants holiday looks and that she's posted some awesome stories on her Snapchat. My Manager dropped her pen and looked at me and said, 'you have her on Snapchat?'. I was like 'Uhhh, yeah' and she just said 'Snapchat is dangerous'. Our working relationship was never the same again . No proof that we smashed, but we did and I think she knew straight away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you fire him. Very clearly. You don't even need to pay him as it's pretty much illegal to harass someone. There is more to it.
    With the information that came out a few days after, he probably should have been fired. Maybe they hoped he would resign, and they wouldn’t have to pay out his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the information that came out a few days after, he probably should have been fired. Maybe they hoped he would resign, and they wouldn’t have to pay out his contract.
    If he broke the terms of the contract why if they fired him would they have to pay his full contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think they leaked it so he would resign ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You knew it was going to be a white . You can see a rich cheater a mile away.

We've seen this a million times, she cheats, swears it didn't happen and it was only flirty texts and promptly states that she'll put a stop to ever so slightly inappropriate banter with her male "friend". She cheats again, gets caught and claims to be the victim of unwanted advances.

White VP demands action be taken against Mandingo or he'll go scorched earth Karen on everyone.
    This post is a laughable holy trinity of racism, misogyny and general misanthropy. Well done to be able to hit all checkboxes with a minimum number of words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post is a laughable holy trinity of racism, misogyny and general misanthropy. Well done to be able to hit all checkboxes with a minimum number of words
    So far it’s not looking far off.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now I’m sort of blaming Ime, the woman, and the Celtics organization. So far it feels like everyone has handled the situation poorly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now I’m sort of blaming Ime, the woman, and the Celtics organization. So far it feels like everyone has handled the situation poorly.

it doesn't help that ime is basically porking everything in sight in that office

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it doesn't help that ime is basically porking everything in sight in that office
    Do we know that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Al leaks indicate it is not an isolated incident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has he poked guys to in that office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if he banged someone in the spurs and they just kepted it in house but he had to get the out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if he banged someone in the spurs and they just kepted it in house but he had to get the out
    You’re not wondering.

You just like talking because you’re a pathetic asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet you wish he'd bang your wife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet you wish he'd bang your wife
    Absolutely no chance this fat is married.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I too tried to avoid banging inside the corporate team as it just made things awkward at work. I did get involved with a female directly in our team once. In 2018 when I was a Superintendent managing 15 people at a Mining and Energy company, I said to the Manager (my 1-up who was also a female who is now a Vice President at the same company) during our weekly team meeting in front of about 5 other Superintendents, how amazing the Managers female assistants holiday looks and that she's posted some awesome stories on her Snapchat. My Manager dropped her pen and looked at me and said, 'you have her on Snapchat?'. I was like 'Uhhh, yeah' and she just said 'Snapchat is dangerous'. Our working relationship was never the same again . No proof that we smashed, but we did and I think she knew straight away.

I hate liars

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I declare bs

Thread Information