damn no respect for the demar & LA core
    its a dog loser cuckold “core”

fade away 2s
    IN 2020!!

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando-Portland on a B2B? Seriously? Who the thought that was a good idea? The farthest southeast to the farthest northwest. There's no way that was necessary to make the overall schedule work.

Sacramento-Houston isn't much better. They always put those west coast games on late, to accomodate the Cali fans, so the first night will end at the latest possible time. Then they board the plane super-late, cross two time zones (earlier), and the Rockets game will probably start at 6:30 CST.

Both of those things should be parameters that aren't allowed in the scheduling, ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People really think nationally televised games is all opposing teams have to scout? They probably get access to a database.
    This schedule was NBA's reply to Spurs being on cusp of setting playoff appearances record this year...nope

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando-Portland on a B2B? Seriously? Who the thought that was a good idea? The farthest southeast to the farthest northwest.
    Trailblazer game is in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a way to check how much the tickets are before they go on sale tomorrow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you live out-of-market or out-of-state and you don't have league pass, you kind of do care.
    If you're only watching nationally televised games, how much of a fan are you really?

I was a broke grad student and still signed up for League Pass without hesitation. (Granted, that was from 2012-17 when they were le contenders...but I think I'd still do it today.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to take unforeseen injuries into account as well. There will inevitably be some in the West this season, with players not being able to rest as much since the conference is so stacked.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trailblazer game is in San Antonio.

So it is. Too hard to read on small phone screen. Thanks for the correction.

The rest of the schedule looks pretty normal, TBH. The RRT is a - lots of tough teams on the road. But for the most part, it looks like every schedule every year. A couple more away games in the second half of the season, but not unreasonable.

Thread Information