Seattle Supersonics
    congrats on being financially ed for 18 years while you get cucked by Jamal

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Is he really being cucked when he’s never had sex in the first place?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Ajay
    Bembe
    Tajo

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What age are you going to let the pedos come around? You know some 11 yr olds look like really hot 16 yr olds these days. Can’t really blame a guy for that huh?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Since it's a girl, he should name her Froda

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    What age are you going to let the pedos come around? You know some 11 yr olds look like really hot 16 yr olds these days. Can’t really blame a guy for that huh?
    We should totally hook up. I’m like 60 but have a gigantic wewe.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We've been legally married since 2016.... never actually officially got a divorce yet, and now that there's going to be a child, the divorce won't happen after all. Probably going to have a family. Family is beautiful. Also, the wife is a great cook. I have it better than most. Baby will be born into wedlock and not a bas . No child support, no custody battles, no court, none of that bull .
    goddamn you're naive. What makes you think that's remotely the case? Heck, now that she's preggo and will have a kid, she got you by the balls.

Basically, she's now en led to 50%, child support for 18 years, and once she kicked you out, she gets to the kid's real dad... smh

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not sure why I’m making this joke since the whole story in the OP is bull , but when that baby comes out of the womb with yellow eyes looking darker than Kevin Garnett.
    you know that is coming

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you had a word with DAF86?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    We should totally hook up. I’m like 60 but have a gigantic wewe.
    If anything good came from this thread it’s a black Stan appearance.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    maalox

SCHWING!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    goddamn you're naive. What makes you think that's remotely the case? Heck, now that she's preggo and will have a kid, she got you by the balls.

Basically, she's now en led to 50%, child support for 18 years, and once she kicked you out, she gets to the kid's real dad... smh
    Not only that, but having a kid doesn't improve peoples' relationships, it stresses them. Now instead of just putting up with Andy's , she's going to be looking out for her baby.

Not that I believe any of the bull in the op.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you had a word with DAF86?
    no but I read his thread and his stance is pretty clear. Millenial Mashedpotatoes seemed to be the only poster on board with shifting the blame onto the children and away from the pedo. I assume he’d feel the same if it was his own hot kid.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    21, & not till she has her bachelor's degree.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white es/karens/citizens, tbh.

checked in 2016 & her country isn't even on the list of reciprocal child support countries like Canada, UK, most of the EU, Australia, etc. so basically I could leave her with the baby, and she even wanted that at first. but now I voluntarily came back into her life and told her I want to be a family again. But it's an easy out.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-21-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white es/karens, tbh.
    You don't know you little bich. If it weren't for child support, I wouldn't have probably had meals for most of my life you face. Peoples get in situations and sometimes moms need some help feeding and
    Plus what you do'sn't seem to realize is
    And that if not they you can t eve

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You don't know you little bich. If it weren't for child support, I wouldn't have probably had meals for most of my life you face. Peoples get in situations and sometimes moms need some help feeding and
    Plus what you do'sn't seem to realize is
    And that if not they you can t eve
    It's a dumb concept. Truth is, if woman chooses to have the baby, woman provides for the baby. My mom did it without a male in her life. And SFS, no you aren't my dad or stepdad, you're a 14 year old class clown in a 35 year old man's body.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    It's a dumb concept. Truth is, if woman chooses to have the baby, woman provides for the baby. My mom did it without a male in her life. And SFS, no you aren't my dad or stepdad, you're a 14 year old class clown in a 35 year old man's body.
    I'll ing stab you and show you class clown.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'll ing stab you and show you class clown.
    Back to the cotton field, jiggaboo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Back to the cotton field, jiggaboo
    if you weren't about to pay for my child, I'd find you and make you pick cotton out of my pube forrest and then knife you in the head

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    if you weren't about to pay for my child, I'd find you and make you pick cotton out of my pube forrest and then knife you in the head
    back to the lynchboard noose

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    back to the lynchboard noose
    give me your address and we can talk about it like men

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white es/karens/citizens, tbh.

checked in 2016 & her country isn't even on the list of reciprocal child support countries like Canada, UK, most of the EU, Australia, etc. so basically I could leave her with the baby, and she even wanted that at first. but now I voluntarily came back into her life and told her I want to be a family again. But it's an easy out.
    the baby is an American citizen now, you ain't kicking anybody to the curb... once you're late with you child support payment, you're going to find out really quickly what the judge thinks about your scheme...

but hey, hope it's nothing like that, and you spend the next 20 years working hard to feed that baby and baby mamma.

Thread Information