My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    4th and 21

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ball game over. NFC LEast mercifully ends on that note.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jones or someone else they acquire. Jones was the starter down the stretch. He just got hurt and got Covid. It won’t be fournette. He won’t even be on the bucs next year
    Will AB be on the roster next year, tbh?

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Todd Bowles coaching like absolute dog . How do you let an XFL QB butcher your secondary like this?

Brady is gonna have to play damn near perfect after this round to even have a shot.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    If the green bay fudge packers make the Super Bowl i won't post here next year
    Multiple reasons for me to be happy if the packers make it there now. Although you will most likely Welch. But I can hold out hope.

stop being such an insufferable got btw. Mitch and I both know who you are. I have no issue doxing you tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Todd Bowles coaching is absolute dog . How do you let an XFL QB butcher your secondary like this?

Brady is gonna have to play damn near perfect after this round to even have a shot.
    FWIW, they held the Fudge Packers to 10 points, all in the first quarter.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Multiple reasons for me to be happy if the packers make it there now. Although you will most likely Welch. But I can hold out hope.

stop being such an insufferable got btw. Mitch and I both know who you are. I have no issue doxing you tbh
    I dare you $10K to dox me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Dare. Will you DO IT BD24?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    #TripleDogDare

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I dare you $10K to dox me.
    We both know you don’t have 10k to pay a bet with. Again, I know who you are

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mitch's doxing techniques and calculations need technical support, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We both know you don’t have 10k to pay a bet with. Again, I know who you are
    So dox me, then. Quit being a pussy. I triple dog dare you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tampa Toms 1-0

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But, for realz. Dox me, or GTFO with all the talk bull .

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    My jinx work is done here

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tomorrow's slate doesn't look quite as interesting as today's. Bears-Saints should be a blowout, Browns-Steelers could be interesting... Ravens- ans should be a blowout in favor of Baltimore but you never know.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    If the green bay fudge packers make the Super Bowl i won't post here next year
    Excellent.
    No welching now Andy.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So who should I jinx next?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Where the did Heinecke suddenly appear from? I like his moxy even though he has a sort of Tony Romo aura around him

Post Count
    Ball game over. NFC LEast mercifully ends on that note.
    The NFC East is garbage this year, but no Bucs fan should ever trash the most successful division in the SB era. It is the only division where every team has won a Lombardi, and every team has gone to at least 3 SBs. Plus, for the first quarter century, the Bucs were the punchline to almost every NFL joke...well the Bucs and the Lions.

Also, you only won by 8, against a team using a 4th or 5th string QB, who injured his left shoulder during the game, while you guys fielded THE GOAT. Yes, you won, but give the Washington football team credit, they made you earn every bit of that victory.

You better hope the Bears win today, cause next week could be an ugly ending to your season.

Oh and no worries, next year, Dak will be back and we will have a real DC........Dallas will roll, especially since we will have a very weak schedule, thanks to being near the bottom this year.

Post Count
    Where the did Heinecke suddenly appear from? I like his moxy even though he has a sort of Tony Romo aura around him
    Why the Romo bashing. Everyone brings up the Seattle game. No one ever recalls that we were only down two, cause Terry Glenn fumbled the ball back into the end zone for a safety.

Also, the Giants game, after the Cabo nonsense, Fasano dropped a TD, Bennett dropped a first down, TO dropped two first downs, Hurd dropped a pass on the run that would have given him a ton of YAC, and Crayton stopped running on that 4th down in the end zone that would have been a TD had he not. Also, just before the half, Eli raped our DB, Reeves, all the way down the field. Barber beasted in the first half, but did nothing in the 2nd. Tony gets the blame for the loss.

Against GB, the pass to Dez was a catch. We were hosed on that call.

Besides, most of Romo's career, he was behind a poor OL. Our running game was average at best. Also, our O had to score tons of points cause our D couldn't stop anyone in the 4th Q. So, you put all that pressure on the QB, good things will happen, but also bad things as well. With a better run game and defense, Tony would not have had to force the issue quite as much.

Now, when it comes to the last game losses to the Eagles and Skins, all on Tony. The playoff loss to the Skins, all on Tony. The regular season loss in Pittsburgh, all on Tony. He had about 10 or so games in his career where I put the loss solely on his shoulders for such poor play.

But yes, that Heinecke guy played great last night, and did so with an in game injury where he couldn't even lift his left arm.

Post Count
    I wonder if the Chiefs want the Packers in the SB.....revenge game?

Thread Information