RIP this little niga

he will keep spending money but the audio wont go away hes done

demorats now down to 3 Klo ard, Pocahondas and PeteGuaido

See Chris - this is what I'm talking about. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Desperate fingerpointing

Nobody even made a thread on this. Someone just regarded a hot plausible story that's out there; and now you're bent out of shape.
    Actually, you've been running with the "Clinton is going to run" conspiracy for a long ass time. Be happy to post the actual quotes once search is working again, but both you and I know we had this conversation before.

Not to mention that, yes, it was a conservative outlet advancing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, we even had other posters like Will Hunting or spurraider21 mocking the fact that some of you have a hard on for Shillary running again in any shape or form.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, you've been running with the "Clinton is going to run" conspiracy for a long ass time. Be happy to post the actual quotes once search is working again, but both you and I know we had this conversation before.

Not to mention that, yes, it was a conservative outlet advancing this.
    We've regarded the possibility that has always been there. It's still there, and now you're crying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, we even had other posters like Will Hunting or spurraider21 mocking the fact that some of you have a hard on for Shillary running again in any shape or form.
    They cried, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've regarded the possibility that has always been there. It's still there, and now you're crying.
    That's exactly what I said. The conservative obsession with Shillary running is a strange phenomenon... Notice how the news almost always come from the conservative side.

Nobody is crying, the fact is that Shillary is not running (not yet anyways), and the only ones asking for her to do so is people like you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I said. The conservative obsession with Shillary running is a strange phenomenon... Notice how the news almost always come from the conservative side.

Nobody is crying, the fact is that Shillary is not running (not yet anyways), and the only ones asking for her to do so is people like you.
    Cos the Chumpette strategy is to pretend it's not reality until it happens. They like to pretend that everyone else is just crazy; you're no different.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    all of the cuckservative predictions about her running again have been hilariously qualified/hedged.

”I think she’s going to run again but I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t either!”

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cos the Chumpette strategy is to pretend it's not reality until it happens. They like to pretend that everyone else is just crazy; you're no different.
    Pretty sure something not becoming reality until it happens is actually a quintessential part of what makes something reality

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure something not becoming reality until it happens is actually a quintessential part of what makes something reality
    Pretty sure you're being deliberately obtuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's literally the exact definition of reality. Something that actually happened. Otherwise it's daydreaming/wishcasting, normally driven by some kind of obsession/conspiracy.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will beat me to it

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you're being deliberately obtuse.
    I’m being obtuse by saying something that hasn’t happened yet and might very well never happen isn’t part of reality

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m being obtuse by saying something that hasn’t happened yet and might very well never happen isn’t part of reality
    The reality is Hillary desperately wants to run and will explore her options and make whatever moves to that end. If you want to pretend the issue is that I or whomever is saying it's a sure thing, then enjoy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will beat me to it
    Don't worry; you're no less desperate for it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The reality is Hillary desperately wants to run and will explore her options and make whatever moves to that end. If you want to pretend the issue is that I or whomever is saying it's a sure thing, then enjoy.
    So you’re predicting that Hillary might run and she also might not run. Great job, Nostradamus. Really going out on a limb.

Which one has a greater than 50% chance of happening, her running or not running?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re predicting that Hillary might run and she also might not run. Great job, Nostradamus. Really going out on a limb.

Which one has a greater than 50% chance of happening, her running or not running?
    Bro, we've hashed this out already. You shouldn't let your desperation get the best of you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bro, we've hashed this out already. You shouldn't let your desperation get the best of you.
    You avoided making any non-hedged predictions then and looks like you’ll continue avoiding making non-hedged predictions now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They play it straight!

Cuck
    Derp plays it gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry; you're no less desperate for it.
    What am I desperate for? Pointing out you're obsessed with Shillary? Is that even debatable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's literally the exact definition of reality. Something that actually happened. Otherwise it's daydreaming/wishcasting, normally driven by some kind of obsession/conspiracy.
    derrp

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh, it's not exclusive to you, it has surfaced here over and over during the last 2+ years, which is a strange phenomenon, IMO.

If I had to guess, I actually think it's the other way around, tbh, a known foe you defeated once is a measurable target, it gives you a certain degree of certainty. For example, you already know she's heavily unliked, even from factions within the Dem party.

Anyways, not sold bloomberg is going to win the nomination, but in the event he does, I fully expect him to pick somebody that claims to be trending to the left side (ie: Steyer, even Warren, etc). He's the center-right candidate already, he probably want to pry some votes from the more obstinate BernieBros, etc.
    IF she'd a went all in...traveled thru the Belt, not sat down the last week of the race then yes, I'd feel different, confident that she wasn't a further problem. & maybe that's why she held, because even she wasn't sure she had it in her to actually finish it. When you're that close to it, been forsaken time & again the mind plays tricks no matter the human disposition to the stakes on the table. I just think she came up temporally short. She was done & wanted to put the question in the hopper, but, there was still time on the clock & He used it thru the Belt. Her worst nightmare came true.

Now, she can see clearly. NOW. & she hasn't burned thru her physical & mental reserves as she had the last several times. She's fresh & can do the heavy lifting, know precisely how it has to be done, permitting Bloom to stay above the mundane, the drudgery of a Presidential campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You avoided making any non-hedged predictions then and looks like you’ll continue avoiding making non-hedged predictions now.
    I haven't avoided anything. I've told you her endgame. If she jumps in, it'll be when she thinks has her best chance. Thus far, her attempts to reduce Bernie have played out; but she has to wait and see how the chips fall. Weak as she is, she'll flame out like Biden if she lacks precision.

Thread Information