Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1624
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick got more easy buckets in one season than Primo is likely to get in his career. He got to the rim for half his points. Primo gets trapped then tries to throw up a bad shot that gets blocked or turns it over trying some stupid pocket pass. Right now I'd say he's much more comparable to a rookie Danny Green.
    Derrick is crafty he has that half spin and can read defenders feet. Let's see what Primo develops to compensate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Clippers' Reggie Jackson is a good comp for how Primo's career production is going to turn out. Good news is it's a long career playing as a tweener between PG and SG, averaging a steady 12 points a game or so, with the occasional monster game. Was hoping the Spurs would've scored a more dynamic player with a #12 pick though.
    Reggie Jackson is very explosive off the dribble. Very different player, also not a very good player, but at least he’s an NBA player. Bust is also a possible outcome if that jumpshot doesn’t make a comeback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not written him off yet , but I am concerned. So far he isn't showing anything more then a projected average nba player, but there is still hope he puts it all together and explodes to a high tier player. I believe Next season will be much more telling on what player he may become.

His lack of explosion has probably got me the most worried, that's almost a must in his position in today's NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not written him off yet , but I am concerned. So far he isn't showing anything more then a projected average nba player, but there is still hope he puts it all together and explodes to a high tier player. I believe Next season will be much more telling on what player he may become.

His lack of explosion has probably got me the most worried, that's almost a must in his position in today's NBA.
    Is it required to Uber explosive/athletic?? Bro, he is in his first year playing with grown ass men…..he’ll play faster & smarter in the future! Enjoy his journey and stop overthinking this geez!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotto pick was disappointing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he is trash at 23 with 4+ years in the league, I think the consensus will be he isn’t good on this or any other board. You are acting silly looking for attention with this hot take of the year! You’ve probably been on your job for years and aren’t elite in your profession………. Keep Josh Name Out Your F*****g Mouth!!! ( Oscars 2022 )
    lonnie walker says hi. He still has not had a good season and people want to resign him. So no people will not agree if he is not playing well in 4 years.

Edit- this is not saying how I feel about Primo but more pointing out that people will still like a player even if they have not shown anything after4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anothony Edwards is 20 and is ballin in this his 2nd year including now in the playoffs.
    Minn about to be 2-1 over Grizzleys. Back to Primo....

Can we hope for him to be as good as Edwards in year 2? No.

Ok how about year 3. I'm willing to see Primo incrementally grow like Kwa Leonard and Dejounte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Edwards figures it out he can be the next Lebrun type

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People have to remember how young primo is tbh even once the season starts he’ll still only be 19 lol while looking up potential draft prospects I remembered that Primo went against the ignite g league team vs Jaden Hardy and Dyson Daniels and he tore them up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy 19-2 Grizz to start the 4th qtr and now lead by 86-85.

Hope Edwars is playing D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anothony Edwards is 20 and is ballin in this his 2nd year including now in the playoffs.
    Minn about to be 2-1 over Grizzleys. Back to Primo....

Can we hope for him to be as good as Edwards in year 2? No.

Ok how about year 3. I'm willing to see Primo incrementally grow like Kwa Leonard and Dejounte.
    That turned ugly real quick!!! Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, and at his age your either explosive or your not you don't get that as you age he will get stronger and have better endurance but he never have Walker hops. I still have hope he develops I am thinking he should be a better Danny Green in that he can handle the ball a little and take it to the rim when people close out on him from the 3 ball. He should be a really good 3 point shooter for us cause his shot was butter in college

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The league is filled with uber athletic low bbiq types, Josh is more skilled & measured! Described as being wise beyond his years, not scared of the moment, super confident should excite you pimp! Give him a little time to grow up, patience youn Jedi!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greek freak reviews and early reviews have taught some of you nothing��. Give prospect at least three years to assess talent potential & talent fulfilled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greek freak reviews and early reviews have taught some of you nothing��. Give prospect at least three years to assess talent potential & talent fulfilled.
    Bad example: Antetokoumpo 7 weeks into his NBA career:
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-antetokounmpo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and at his age your either explosive or your not you don't get that as you age he will get stronger and have better endurance but he never have Walker hops. I still have hope he develops I am thinking he should be a better Danny Green in that he can handle the ball a little and take it to the rim when people close out on him from the 3 ball. He should be a really good 3 point shooter for us cause his shot was butter in college
    This sums up my view precisely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a good lotto pick a maybe better Danny Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a good lotto pick a maybe better Danny Green?
    Depends on what else the team needed before hand. Given most of our cabinet was bare, on the whole, I'd say yes. But it was a reach, and better players including probably at minimum of 4 others, were still on the board. So in that respect, probably not. Especially if we had picked a Sengun and Herb Jones. Or a Sengun and maybe a Primo even. Or a Trey Murphy and Herb Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is going to be the worst pick since Alfredrick Hughes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad example: Antetokoumpo 7 weeks into his NBA career:
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-antetokounmpo
    You must be the new guy……..do a google search we’ll talk afterwards

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is going to be the worst pick since Alfredrick Hughes.
    Why isn’t this in blue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too early to know what his ceiling will be. I just hope it leads to something special. I really hope it’s not another Luka kind of situation but then again Luka was just a straight up loser. Josh has more heart and drive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posters already trashing Primo, but lusting after Sharpe is just peak ST.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pay them no mind…. He may be a bust or next best thing but we won’t know either way for a few years. I think next year he makes a positive jump now that he’s experienced the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST and logic ≡ oil and water

Thread Information