Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened is that Gitmo became a prison for enemy combatants and not the torturous, murdering rape room it was under the Bush administration...big difference...
    What happened in Obregon is that the Grumbol delivered the baton yet the emperor was not satisfied. He issued a decree demanding that all of the Agrenovs become pios to the Way of Thought lest they suc b to the lichrender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The bush administration and the do-nothing GOP congress were raping kids and killing innocent Iraqi and Afghan citizens and your biggest complaint about Obama is that he closed down Mega-upload.....nice..
    No. My biggest gripe is the two tiered system of justice that US citizens are now eligible for.

The which Obama has not only upheld, he has pioneered novel techniques of mechanized, totally extrajudicial, American justice against American citizens. Normalizing and extending the Bush security regime is a biggie.

So, apart from treating US natives as second-class citizens (or, if you like, the revival of outlawry) and putting Americans on secret kill lists, prior restraint on the internet probably comes in third for me.

It's still a biggie. It's very freaking important too. The slighting way you referenced Megaupload, as if that were a trifle, a thing not to be taken seriously, reflects poorly on the bona fides of your sympathy, but then again, it certainly isn't the only such case.

Would you like to discuss some of the others?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-16-2012 at 03:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently not. you lose again, Dan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greenwald fully embracing the grift.

Thread Information