Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also told us, "Cows don't fart, they belch". Thank god I didn't invest based on that.
    Well, you could do your own research, but scared is scared. Go ahead and blow your investment money on a Big Mac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you could do your own research, but scared is scared. Go ahead and blow your investment money on a Big Mac.
    I hate Big Macs. Mostly because I hate the sauce. I used to order Big Macs with mus instead of secret sauce but they'd it up about half the time.
    So I just stick with Quarter Pounder with cheese if I want a McDonald's burger. Unless I'm going to get Chicken Nuggets also. Then I'll get just a regular cheeseburger but then get extra BBQ sauce which I'll dip the cheeseburger in.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Interesting little roller coaster today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting little roller coaster today.
    Yep. Im in for the long haul but short term the volatility has been a pucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm down like 90K from where i was a month ago (giving back profit) but I expect a big bump next week. Curaleaf posts Q4 and 2020 earnings Tuesday and I expect big numbers that will help the whole MSO sector. I don't trade...I'm planning to hold for at least 5 years and keep adding on dips. If they are still down Monday I plan to buy some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cresco under 12 was noice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cresco under 12 was noice.
    Yeah, cresco is almost half my holdings. They are gonna be a multi bagger. Bought more yesterday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's it going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks but I'm gonna wait it out. I hate the angle Schumer has taken on this. His refusal to take incremental steps like SAFE while holding it hostage to the social justice bull will prevent anything from getting done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately I got into this on a five year investment horizon and can afford to wait it out. The big MSOs continue to consolidate their positions state by state while Schumer procrastinates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks but I'm gonna wait it out. I hate the angle Schumer has taken on this. His refusal to take incremental steps like SAFE while holding it hostage to the social justice bull will prevent anything from getting done.
    I just saw an interview with the guy from CB1 Captial talking about hedge funds & naked shorting pot stocks. Is one of these a GME situation I should put a few bucks on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just saw an interview with the guy from CB1 Captial talking about hedge funds & naked shorting pot stocks. Is one of these a GME situation I should put a few bucks on?
    Sadly I dont see any immediate catalysts for a squeeze.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a value investors standpoint I see it as a great entry point. Some stock valuations are approaching 1 year revenue which is crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a naked short

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a naked short
    See, all this love being offered and they call this place toxic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cartel payments to jelly fish US politicians thus far keeps it illegal thus cartels still rule.

Have taken over parts of the Emerald Triangle in Norcal and spineless US policy does nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10736994[/URL]]Bend over, I'll ing give you a naked short
    10737040[/URL]]See, all this love being offered and they call this place toxic.
    my bad. Meant to say:

“Bend over, and I’ll the Trump right out of you.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ganja glut? With excess weed, growers seek interstate sales
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...sales-98705910

TUMWATER, Wash. -- The email went out to legal cannabis growers around Washington state, alerting them that another of their colleagues had gone under.

“Liquidation sale,” it said. Attached was a spreadsheet of items up for grabs: LED grow lights for $500 apiece. Rotary evaporators for hash oil, $10,000.

Across the Columbia River in Oregon, where the state’s top marijuana regulator recently warned of an “existential crisis” in the industry, it's an open secret some licensed growers have funneled product to the out-of-state black market just to stay afloat.

California’s “Apple store of weed,” MedMen, is teetering with millions in unpaid bills, while the Canadian cannabis company Curaleaf has shuttered most of its cultivation operations in California, Oregon and Colorado.

Along the West Coast, which dominated U.S. marijuana production long before states began to legalize it, producers face what many call the failed economics of legal pot.

There is vast supply, thanks to great growing conditions and a wealth of expertise, but any surplus remains officially trapped within each state's borders due to the federal ban on marijuana. Prices have plunged and producers have struggled.

“I’m at rock bottom,” said Jeremy Moberg, who owns CannaSol Farms in north-central Washington and, like many licensed growers, complains that the state’s 37% cannabis tax leaves virtually no profit margin for producers. “I’m tired of running a failing business.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not that hard. There are three "no miss" US pot stocks but you will pay a premium to buy them. CURALEAF, CRESCO LABS, AND TRULIEVE. all will be close to a billion dollar sales in 2021witj exponential growth beyond. Bigger potential baggers I like are Jushi, Slang, and Red White and Bloom. I also have some Harvest Health which is a tweener from the big 3 and the other 3 I mentioned.
    Are any of those not down 90% since you said that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are any of those not down 90% since you said that?
    Down drastically. Fortunately I bailed out of them as soon as they really started turning down. Only lost a little. It became obvious that liberal blue states were against the MSO's and determined to socially engineer the awarding of new licenses. New York gave special consideration to those previously convicted of drug charges. Crazy . It was like only giving out liquor licenses to people with DWI's. Plus, they were adding so much state tax the legal dispensaries couldn't compete with the black market and they weren't shutting down the black market.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 04-26-2023 at 03:46 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Down drastically. Fortunately I bailed out of them as soon as they started turning down. It became obvious that liberal blue states were against the MSO's and determined to socially engineer the awarding of new licenses. New York gave special consideration to those previously convicted of drug charges. Crazy . It was like only giving out liquor licenses to people with DWI's.
    No it's not.

It's more like giving a liquor license to someone who was in prison for serving alcohol during prohibition. Nobody legalized DWI's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not.

It's more like giving a liquor license to someone who was in prison for serving alcohol during prohibition. Nobody legalized DWI's.
    They were all against the law.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They were all against the law.
    DWI still is.

Thread Information