Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person with a uterus and ovaries can get pregnant. If they identify as male, then yes, men can get pregnant and have an abortion, by that definition.

I know science is not really a strong point with most on the radical right, but this isn't that complicated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed.

Seems like your concern here is that violence (aggressiveness) in the form of bullying should be tolerated.

So bullying is ok for conservatives? You think anyone deserves to be bullied at school?
    Left: to bully: stop bullying
    Right: to bullied: grow a thicker skin

It's both but the right usually laughs along with the bully

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This proves the first two rather well.

Dishonest: "This is what all liberals are"
    Violence (agressive): "look at these wierdos"

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left: to bully: stop bullying
    Right: to bullied: grow a thicker skin

It's both but the right usually laughs along with the bully
    The guys who used to be the bullies in my school are almost to a man, all Trump supporters. That is not an accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's some serious projecting

You're the one telling people about the violence endured because a kid said to a grown ass man "sir" instead of "ma'am", just because dude was cosplaying as female.

The violence (aggression) here is "grown ass man". If someone really identifies as a female, dismissing that for the sole reason that you don't like it, is agressive.

Again, proves my point for me.

Seems like the radical right's only concern in the "woke" debate is that someone had the stones to call them out for being assholes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears woke RandomGuy knows exactly what woke is.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A person with a uterus and ovaries can get pregnant. If they identify as male, then yes, men can get pregnant and have an abortion, by that definition.

I know science is not really a strong point with most on the radical right, but this isn't that complicated.
    A “person” with a uterus and ovaries

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It appears woke RandomGuy knows exactly what woke is.
    RandomPerson has a Ukrainian flag avatar of course he/she/they/them/it is an expert in what’s woke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are trick ing the question. It should be "can a person who identifies as a male become pregnant" and the answer would be yes. You could also say "can a person who identifies as a horse have a human child" vs "can a horse have a human child?". If a person has the sex organs biologically associated with a specific sex, then they should be able to perform based on the functions of those organs. How they self identify is a social issue, has nothing to do with the science of anatomy but the question would lead you to believe otherwise. More gas lighting by the left, and part of the reason why the middle ground people get turned off by them so much.

The cosplayers insist you believe as much as they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sex and sexual iden y, are not fully binary, and this has basis in the science of what we know about our species.

The violence (agression) here, mockery and denial of that science proves my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sex and sexual iden y, are not fully binary, and this has basis in the science of what we know about our species.

The violence (agression) here, mockery and denial of that science proves my point.
    Why do they need a uterus and ovaries? Why can't they simply insist that nature accept their self iden y and step to it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the radical right's only concern in the "woke" debate is that someone had the stones to call them out for being assholes.

[complains about being called out for assholery]

You are therefore incapable of having an empathetic, honest conversation, because you think of yourself as conservative, and that requires dishonesty, violence, or greed in some mix.

Keep making my point for me.

please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The violence (aggression) here is "grown ass man". If someone really identifies as a female, dismissing that for the sole reason that you don't like it, is agressive.

Again, proves my point for me.

You're uttering the same tag line like a re and expect anyone to take you seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are therefore incapable of having an empathetic, honest conversation, because you think of yourself as conservative, and that requires dishonesty, violence, or greed in some mix.

Keep making my point for me.

please.
    You still don't understand the term "empathy". Do you self identify as the opposite sex as you were labeled at birth? If not, how can you empathize?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they need a uterus and ovaries? Why can't they simply insist that nature accept their self iden y and step to it?

You and I have gone a few rounds about this already, when you tried to claim that the right has science on its side here. I pointed out that wasn't the case, and you stopped posting, for some reason.

In this case you are simply being dishonest about what the science says. Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're uttering the same tag line like a re and expect anyone to take you seriously?

"re " is about as violent (agressive) as it gets. Again, thanks for proving my point for me. It's almost as if you can't help yourself. For some reason.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & we learned that tack, those traits from the Left. And it's attendant application. We're just as good with it as you are and that's what gripes ya's. You only want to dish it. You can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You and I have gone a few rounds about this already, when you tried to claim that the right has science on its side here. I pointed out that wasn't the case, and you stopped posting, for some reason.

In this case you are simply being dishonest about what the science says. Again.
    Does science say a male can become pregnant? So basically a person can impregnate themselves? Can you go yourself and prove it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"re " is about as violent (agressive) as it gets. Again, thanks for proving my point for me. It's almost as if you can't help yourself. For some reason.
    Why do you keep misspelling "aggressive"? You think calling someone a name is as aggressive as it gets? Do you think the shooter in Buffalo would have the same results if he just walked through the store calling people re s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still don't understand the term "empathy". Do you self identify as the opposite sex as you were labeled at birth? If not, how can you empathize?
    I fully understand the term empathy, especially in sense that it incorporates sympathy and compassion for others. You can quibble over the exact dictionary definition if you like. I mean only to be respectful to others.

I do not identify as the sex opposite of what I was labeled at birth, but can still fully empathize in this way with someone who does.

Its not hard for me, because I am not conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully understand the term empathy, especially in sense that it incorporates sympathy and compassion for others. You can quibble over the exact dictionary definition if you like. I mean only to be respectful to others.

I do not identify as the sex opposite of what I was labeled at birth, but can still fully empathize in this way with someone who does.

Its not hard for me, because I am not conservative.
    Sympathy isn't empathy. As I said, you faux sensitive , you don't understand half the you're going on about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does science say a male can become pregnant? So basically a person can impregnate themselves? Can you go yourself and prove it?
    The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, violence, and greed.

You don't seem to care what the science says, and your post implies a non-honest attempt at discussion. Added with a bit of aggression at the end.

Proving
    my
    point.
    again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sympathy isn't empathy. As I said, you faux sensitive , you don't understand half the you're going on about.

Sympathy and empathy are intertwined concepts in some ways.

I explained what I meant, which was that concept of empathy especially with regards to being sympathetic and compassionate.

I understand you do not like that, because you have a need to show I am wrong or stupid.

You will do the violent aggressive thing, and use dishonesty to pretend I don't know what I am talking about, even after I explain that I do.

Proving my point. The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed.

Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, violence, and greed.

You don't seem to care what the science says, and your post implies a non-honest attempt at discussion. Added with a bit of aggression at the end.

Proving
    my
    point.
    again.
    You label your opponent as greedy, dishonest and violent at the onset and you expect someone to give you a clean slate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sympathy and empathy are intertwined concepts in some ways.

I explained what I meant, which was that concept of empathy especially with regards to being sympathetic and compassionate.

I understand you do not like that, because you have a need to show I am wrong or stupid.

You will do the violent aggressive thing, and use dishonesty to pretend I don't know what I am talking about, even after I explain that I do.
    Empathy has become a fad word for sympathy, though it was adopted expressly to mean something different from sympathy: 'intellectual insight into another's emotional state without sharing in it.'
    —John H. Dirckx, The Language of Medicine (2nd Ed.), 1993

If you had empathy as you claim, you only know they feel a certain way (we can all agree they do), but you don't share that feeling. If you empathized with someone you know who lost their loved one, you wouldn't feel any loss or any sadness about it, you'd only be able to acknowledge that the feelings exist in the person who you know. Is that you?

Thread Information