Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do I give a when an ultramassive company decides to build a fence around itself and enforce rigorous proprietary standards? Gee, I dunno. I'm sure I could think of a few reasons.
    Are you fighting this same fight against Google, Walmart, Best Buy, McDonald's, Xfinity, Microsoft, Verizon, AT&T, Sony and General Motors? Or is there some reason you're paricularly asshurt over iOS 8.1?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best thing is now when you see someone using and iphone you can go "sup got?"

Didnt wait the Tim news to do that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you fighting this same fight against Google, Walmart, Best Buy, McDonald's, Xfinity, Microsoft, Verizon, AT&T, Sony and General Motors? Or is there some reason you're paricularly asshurt over iOS 8.1?
    Yeah, Google and their AOSP is really, really constrained. I mean, they practically put a Berlin wall up.

False equivocations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Google and their AOSP is really, really constrained. I mean, they practically put a Berlin wall up.

False equivocations
    jag

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didnt wait the Tim news to do that tbh
    Stop fronting. You wouldn't do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

False equivocations
    You realize you don't have to buy the product right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's "false equivalence"... and Google's main revenue stream is advertising through tracking your ass... that's not "open", but I guess it's ok

Plus, what does it matter? Do you like Android, use it, that's fine. The question is what's the point of constantly looking over your shoulder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of asshurts (literally ) i tim suckers, Steve BlowJob worshippers in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny to see former Tim worshippers pretending that they were on the other side of the fence all along...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "why do those er look so happy over there with their iPhones?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news, Trent Reznor is bringing the breakfast sausage to Palo Alto...

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/31/7...-role-at-apple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Apple products rule. Haters are gonna hate.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I have a Windows phone, works pretty well for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple products rule. Haters are gonna hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apples products suck imho. I understand lefty's disfavor of iphones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I really dont mind iphones. They ok.

Its just funny that the founder Jobs and the CEO are flamming sexuals. These legions of apple fanboys basically worship the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a Windows phone, works pretty well for me
    just got the 41 megapixel windows phone

bestest phone OS out ther
    Last edited by hater; 11-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hoping to get an iPad Air 2 soon. It looks awesome. Great for gaming and videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT on this OT, but just cause some of y'all actually discussing Apple products

1) If you buy a case and you've got an iPhone you're a sucker. Applecare+ all the way. You get a full 2 years of warranty, so it's the same length as your phone contract. If you break your screen or get water damage, it's 79 bucks to get a replacement. If you're unethical you could spin a lot of accidental damage as hardware failure tbh. Or you can just get a replacement phone for free if your battery doesn't hold over 50% of it's original charge.

Other bonus is that everything in the box is under warranty so if the strain relief on your cord breaks you can just go get a new one for free.

It might be more expensive than a case, but at least you're not ruining the design of the phone.

2)

The iPhone 6 back is ugly compared to the 4 and 5. Jobs wouldn't have allowed those ty plastic lines on the back to exist on his flagship product. The protruding camera might have got by Steve, but he wouldn't have been happy with it.

There's a company that sells various leather backs for iPhones and some android devices. They're kinda expensive for what they are (cut out pieces of leather stuck on a 3M adhesive) but it's better than having to look at those cheap plastic lines.

http://www.valentinegoods.com/collec...20-%206%20Plus

I've got the python leather one, but I'd go with a crocodile or alligator skin one in hindsight.

This is the python one. It's roughly as thick as the protruding lens, so it solves that problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what weve become in america. A bunch of gots fighting over who's tracking device.....i mean....phone....is prettier.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT on this OT, but just cause some of y'all actually discussing Apple products

1) If you buy a case and you've got an iPhone you're a sucker. Applecare+ all the way. You get a full 2 years of warranty, so it's the same length as your phone contract. If you break your screen or get water damage, it's 79 bucks to get a replacement. If you're unethical you could spin a lot of accidental damage as hardware failure tbh. Or you can just get a replacement phone for free if your battery doesn't hold over 50% of it's original charge.

Other bonus is that everything in the box is under warranty so if the strain relief on your cord breaks you can just go get a new one for free.

It might be more expensive than a case, but at least you're not ruining the design of the phone.

2)

The iPhone 6 back is ugly compared to the 4 and 5. Jobs wouldn't have allowed those ty plastic lines on the back to exist on his flagship product. The protruding camera might have got by Steve, but he wouldn't have been happy with it.

There's a company that sells various leather backs for iPhones and some android devices. They're kinda expensive for what they are (cut out pieces of leather stuck on a 3M adhesive) but it's better than having to look at those cheap plastic lines.

http://www.valentinegoods.com/collec...20-%206%20Plus

I've got the python leather one, but I'd go with a crocodile or alligator skin one in hindsight.

This is the python one. It's roughly as thick as the protruding lens, so it solves that problem.
    But how well does it take pics? will it make the veins pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what weve become in america. A bunch of gots fighting over who's tracking device.....i mean....phone....is prettier.
    "I'm manly because I like looking ugly and or looking at ugly things."

Cmon now, we're living in 2014 man. You don't have to lock yourself into one stereotype or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But how well does it take pics? will it make the veins pop?
    Everyone knows you gotta use a ring to get insane vascularity dumbass

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I'm manly because I like looking ugly and or looking at ugly things."

Cmon now, we're living in 2014 man. You don't have to lock yourself into one stereotype or anything.
    Thats not what im saying at all. Go get whatever phone you want man. Just dont be an elitist got about it.

Thread Information