Uriah Hall vs. Rafael Natal
    Nina Ansaroff vs. Rose Namajunas

preliminary CARD
    UFC Fight Night, 6:30 p.m. ET
    Colby Covington vs. Mike Pyle
    Leo Kuntz vs. Islam Makhachev
    Josh Sampo vs. Justin Scoggins

UFC Tonight @UFCTonight
    Main event for May 23rd fight will be Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson for the light heavyweight championship.

UFC Tonight @UFCTonight
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Weidman vs. Belfort AND Nurmagomedov vs. Cerrone also on May 23rd UFC 187 card!

Oh.. we have more... #UFC187: @travisbrowneMMA vs @AndreiArlovski

UFC @ufc
    aaaannnnddddddd @JoeJitsu vs @chicanojohn added to #UFC187 #OMGThisCardIsAmazing pic.twitter.com/LyEiG12QtP

Last edited by ace3g; 05-16-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    bones
    weidman
    cerrone

U R I A H H A L L @UriahHallMMA
    @arielhelwani you want some news @Philippou185UFC stop being a lets do this in Vegas #ufc187

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Johnson.
    Cerrone.
    Weidman. I think Chris might actually kill Roidfort. Like, his heart will stop beating and he'll be dead. For real.
    Brown.
    Dodson.
    Burkman.
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 05-21-2015 at 06:00 PM.

From the "Welcome to the Show" presser today, lol

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Their little act was cringe worthy. I'd bet money Jones was behind it cause he doesn't want bad blood going into this one

Post Count
    Co-Main event will probably go to when Weidman hurts himself getting out of the tub or something..

Post Count
    Co-Main event will probably go to when Weidman hurts himself getting out of the tub or something..
    Judas.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    RT @ABQPOLICE: We can now confirm that we are looking for Jon Jones for questioning stemming from a H&R this morning. cabq.gov/police/news/al…

Post Count
    Way to go Jon.. I guess he is trying to win the "Flush your life down the toilet" contest.. He is quickly becoming another Mike Tyson.

So Cormier vs Johnson for Interim LHW le?

Not surprised with Jones, last June or July, Jon his brother Arthur and a guy from a CFL team were at the barbershop I go to and they just got back from Jamaica and they were showing us all the weed they bought when they were there and it was easily a couple of pounds. There was probably 6 of us and they were so casual about it.

Post Count
    Not surprised with Jones, last June or July, Jon his brother Arthur and a guy from a CFL team were at the barbershop I go to and they just got back from Jamaica and they were showing us all the weed they bought when they were there and it was easily a couple of pounds. There was probably 6 of us and they were so casual about it.
    So what you're saying is that he's a ing moron?

Where is db and his spin machine? I've been waiting patiently for a good laugh.

It's official - the UFC stripped Jones of the belt and Rumble and DC will fight for it at 187

Post Count
    It's official - the UFC stripped Jones of the belt and Rumble and DC will fight for it at 187
    I'm not doubting you, but can you post a link? I don't want to ruin these pants if it's just a rumor, you know?

Post Count
    I'm not doubting you, but can you post a link? I don't want to ruin these pants if it's just a rumor, you know?
    http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...daniel-cormier

Post Count
    So what you're saying is that he's a ing moron?

Where is db and his spin machine? I've been waiting patiently for a good laugh.
    There is nothing to spin, did you read what I wrote before? The dude fouled up big time. He had better get his life together in a hurry or his career will go down as what might have been in spite of what he has done already. It certainly appears he has a drug problem, and lengthy rehab might be the first step.. When someone is engaging in all kinds of strange and idiotic behavior weeks away from a major event in your life, which should be your focus drugs very often are the root of the problems..

As to the new le fight it's a good one and i'll take AJ..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 04-29-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Post Count
    I can't believe Johnson is the underdog -- I'm picking him for sure.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Still a good fight, but so bummed I was really looking forward to Bones vs Rumble.

What the are you doing Jon?

Post Count
    What the are you doing Jon?
    He's going to lose everything over this.. He already basically has.. If this does not get him on the right path nothing will..

updated promo vid

well damn, didn't know this fight wasn't happening...

FOX Sports: UFC @UFCONFOX
    John Makdessi answers the call as the UFC's replacement to fight Donald Cerrone at UFC 187 foxs.pt/1GKlUfq pic.twitter.com/a6VsEemDq3

Thread Information