Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, though. If it came out that LDN had a fling with a Kardashian, I wouldn't be surprised.
    If he has a breakdown or becomes a woman we'll know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in full meltdown. Maybe we shouldn't fear them so much...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that will generate more MVP talk for KL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in full meltdown. Maybe we shouldn't fear them so much...
    Regardless of how they look against every other team, when they play the Spurs they look like the Dream Team. ing Auscrub Rivers routinely has career highs when he plays the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really hard to tell. I've watched it a bunch of times and still can't decide. Kinda leaning towards him changing his pivot foot once he picked the ball up though, which would make it a travel. But I'm not complaining, tbh.
    Same feels bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he has a breakdown or becomes a woman we'll know.

Dude, you have GOT to ditch that avatar. Freaks me out ever time one of your posts pops up. And don't go replacing it with a pic of The Gimp from Pulp Fiction.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you have GOT to ditch that avatar. Freaks me out ever time one of your posts pops up. And don't go replacing it with a pic of The Gimp from Pulp Fiction.
    Your take on Bill's avatar of little Alex always cracks me up. It was a provocative and deeply disturbing viddie I'll give you that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your take on Bill's avatar of little Alex always cracks me up. It was a provocative and deeply disturbing viddie I'll give you that!

I know I joke around a lot, but that character, and that picture, is seriously unsettling to me. I really don't like looking at it. Not much in this world affects me that way.

Now he'll probably keep the avatar permanently, just to screw with me. I don't know what was wrong with the two buxom barmaids.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Seriously though, Kawhi hasn't hit too many game winners in the last 10 secs of a game. It was nice to see him get one.
    http://www.espn.com/blog/san-antonio...lusive-company

Leonard improves to 3-for-5 over the past two seasons on potential go-ahead attempts in the final five seconds of a game, a mark that goes down as the best percentage in the NBA on such shots (minimum five attempts), according to ESPN Stats and Information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I've got from this game is that Carmelo Aldrige will absolutely disappear in the clutch. Heck, Pop didn't even call his number, he seemed all good about it. That's supposed to be our #2, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I've got from this game is that Carmelo Aldrige will absolutely disappear in the clutch. Heck, Pop didn't even call his number, he seemed all good about it. That's supposed to be our #2, right?
    He certainly looked like # 2 out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He certainly looked like # 2 out there.
    to be fair, I only caught the last 2 mins of the game... I should've probably mentioned that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, looking at the picture Kawhi got a lot more seperation from George than I thought when I watched the game ... deadly fadeaway jumper!

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if he switched pivot feet or not. You can argue that his right foot was always the pivot and he planted the left that was just a normal pivot. He never picked up his right foot until he went into the shot, but he did sort of move it.
    I see Kawhi dribble in, right foot pivot, plant left foot, and rise up for the shot. His pivot foot stayed planted until he took the shot. No travel that I could see. Refs ain't gonna call that anyway in that situation unless it was egregious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't seen you in a while. Where've you been?

Never mind. Good to see you back.
    Just been swamped with work the last few months. Good to be back on here. I've been a bad fan I reckon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I joke around a lot, but that character, and that picture, is seriously unsettling to me. I really don't like looking at it. Not much in this world affects me that way.

Now he'll probably keep the avatar permanently, just to screw with me. I don't know what was wrong with the two buxom barmaids.
    That film is "serious unsettling," intentionally so. Stanley Kubrick further cemented his genius as a filmmaker. There are others like Hitch , Scorceses, and Fellini, but Kubrick was in a class of his own. The two "buxom barmaids" were "unsettling" in their own way! I'm sure many a man would go broke just 'happening' to show up at that bar every night!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of how they look against every other team, when they play the Spurs they look like the Dream Team. ing Auscrub Rivers routinely has career highs when he plays the Spurs.
    You nailed it! I really only see the Clips when they play the Spurs. On that basis I can never understand why Rivers doesn't get a lot of love from people other than his daddy. Seriously the games I have seen made me want the Spurs to sign him when he was a FA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Duncan's highest season total was 20?!?!?! Moreover, it looks like Kawhi is the only Spur not named Duncan, Robinson or Gervin to accomplish the feat...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

By "buxom barmaids" you are referring to the milk dispensers? To top things off, BillMc has chosen a "still" from the most disturbing scene in the film, which actually sets up the whole story arc. Super-disturbing scene, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinook FkLA this has been ing bugging me the whole day so I rewatched the gamewinner many times, it looks like he was stepping his left foot while "gathering the ball" then step right for the fadeaway. Makes me think that this wasn't really a travel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am not so cruel.

That film is "serious unsettling," intentionally so. Stanley Kubrick further cemented his genius as a filmmaker. There are others like Hitch , Scorceses, and Fellini, but Kubrick was in a class of his own. The two "buxom barmaids" were "unsettling" in their own way! I'm sure many a man would go broke just 'happening' to show up at that bar every night!
    By "buxom barmaids" you are referring to the milk dispensers? To top things off, BillMc has chosen a "still" from the most disturbing scene in the film, which actually sets up the whole story arc. Super-disturbing scene, tbh.
    Image has been adjusted, don't want you guys having nightmares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not so cruel.

Image has been adjusted, don't want you guys having nightmares.

Nobody likes a smartass, Bill... except for me, of course.

ing TeleTubbies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody likes a smartass, Bill... except for me, of course.

ing TeleTubbies.
    Way more disturbing than Alex if you ask me, but, hey I'm a team player on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teletubbies do look scary.

Thread Information