Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2078
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starting to feel like the Bucks will lose this series in 7 very similar to how the 2015 Clippers/Spurs series played out.
    I have been thinking the same thing throughout this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping for the best but i think MVPWarriorRef makes another strong clinching appearance.
    Yeah, I think you are right. That will be frustrating to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think Boston is done. The loss last game was demoralizing. The loss of this guy just means more piled on others.
    Well, this take was wrong. I underestimated Tatum’ mental toughness and his ability to torch the Bucks in an elimination game on the road.

Boston has also looked like the better team throughout, excepting Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see any of the game but I'm impressed with the Celtics' mental toughness to win tonight. Game 7 can go either way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Any chance Middleton comes back for game 7? If not, I think Milwaukee is finished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit come on grizz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see any of the game but I'm impressed with the Celtics' mental toughness to win tonight. Game 7 can go either way.
    Tatum went supernova to kill any come back chances. The game was as close as 4 pts or so with 5 minutes to go, then Tatum proceeded to hit step back 3 and contested jumpshots. It was impressive. I think the bucks need more from their roleplayers. It could go either way but Boston has looked like a better team and have exhausted Giannis and forced him to mistakes. If they don’t melt down at the end they should win it, barring something improbable like a Grayson Allen actually hitting shots. Giannis gave it everything he had. Many teammates didn’t show up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance Middleton comes back for game 7? If not, I think Milwaukee is finished.
    The coach didn’t want to give any updates. Last I saw, no. It’s not likely. He was doing shooting drills and other things but no contact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some stats about the game 7 “advantage”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Brown challenging that clear blocking foul…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams limping after collision with green… while Dillon the villain giving the refs ammunition.
    damn he needs to be smarter than that. Meantime the tackles on Adams are nothing for warriorref

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW crazy with the TO

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis plays so much better without Morant that its sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass the ing ball Jones.

1-9 and keeps throwing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still don’t have a good feeling about this one… should be up further had they been better offensively, you know if they had an all star…

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still don’t have a good feeling about this one… should be up further had they been better offensively, you know if they had an all star…
    the warriors have not looked that good, for a team that a lot of people see as favorites to win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the warriors have not looked that good, for a team that a lot of people see as favorites to win it all.
    The home cooking they get at home is something that will be tough for any team. They have weaknesses… sure, and I think this series with the Grizzlies has been very tough for them, they have their injured guys (roleplayers) but their core is healthy and Klay specially is hungry. They can be beat but I don’t think the Suns are it. I’d love to see Dallas take them down. We’ll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They remind me of the '04 Lakers. A team with an aging core that keeps getting lucky breaks like the Lakers did in '04 during the playoffs with Shaq's game winning dunk against the Rockets in game 1, Dfish's .4 shot, Cassell's injury in the WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard for any team to win 8 on 5 tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The home cooking they get at home is something that will be tough for any team. They have weaknesses… sure, and I think this series with the Grizzlies has been very tough for them, they have their injured guys (roleplayers) but their foe is healthy and Klay specially is hungry. They can be beat but I don’t think the Suns are it. I’d love to see Dallas take them down. We’ll see.
    Klay is old. He looks good every 3 or 4 games. He was garbage game 1,2,4,5. He had good game 3 and so far has been good in game 6. He can't be consistent anymore due to the injuries he suffered with the ACL and Achilles. Remember how good Rudy Gay would look for the Spurs every 2-3 games out of 10. That's pretty much Klay at this point. He will have 2 good games every series out of 6 or 7 games and maybe 3 at best.

Suns if they somehow get by the Mavs will have a good chance to beat the Warriors. Mavs are just an annoying matchup for them much like they were for the Spurs in '14. Luka is much more of a pain the ass to deal with for them then Curry will be. Luka is a great playmaker along with being a good scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t feel unhappy about the Grizzlies season. They overachieved in every respect.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the game but judging by the boxscores the Grizzlies made Looney look like Dennis Rodman. You can't win a game where a guy gets 21 rebounds and 11 of those rebounds are offensive.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ugh. warriors go from having 4 offensive rebounds in game 5 to having 25+ this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard for any team to win 8 on 5 tbh.
    I objectively recorded 3 separate drive layups that all were 2 + 1 buckets for Memphis.

If i had to see a strategy change, that #21 T Jones the Duke point guard was an absolute net negative on O but equally as bad on D for the Grizz.

Now i see recipient Klanus celebrating a 3 like it's the 1st one he ever made.

Pro or no pro i would have my team put Curry on his ass for that insufferable sleep sign.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the game was close too..

Thread Information