Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is enlightening and caused a paradigm shift in the way we view the Spurs' front office.

Not.
    Same, I thought all long PATFO did another great job assembling one of the most promising White-Murray backcourt in the NBA (under rookie contracts) out of middle and low picks...

Lttle did I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much of the whining on this site is just adjustment to life without half of Fame level talents. In five years we're gonna be reminiscing about having guys like LMA sand DeRozan.
    Like we do about Jefferson and Hedo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're really ing stupid OP.

I don't hold it against you, but just thought you should know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't actually seen you say anything positive about the team tbh. Like way for the front office to find and develop Derrick White. Way to choose Bertans over fathead. Way to turn LMA into a leader and a great teammate (after years of being a whiny diva). Way to turn Murray into an All NBA defender after he was lousy on D on college.

You can still bash the Spurs, QP and Cun signings were awful. Gasol is a broken down albatross. Forbes has regressed to his horrible defensive self. But mix in some positivity with your criticism.
    Everything u named happened AFTER I said the Spurs should peyote more attention to those players and actually play them so they can develop... It took massive injuries for white and Murray to see light off the bench... Don't act as if this was the plan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're really ing stupid OP.

I don't hold it against you, but just thought you should know.
    Compelling counterargument

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no need proving anything to you. You're a whiny who won't change your mind regardless of the pile of evidence against your re takes.
    Where is this pile? What great moves has been done lately that outweigh the bad ones?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same, I thought all long PATFO did another great job assembling one of the most promising White-Murray backcourt in the NBA (under rookie contracts) out of middle and low picks...

Lttle did I know.
    As I stayed, I have been one of the very vocal ones pushing Murray and white on here even when you ppl were saying they were trash... NOW you guys praise them and conveniently forget that I took a lot of for praising then from the very beginning... The sad part is if it weren't for injuries, they'd probably not even be playing right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compelling counterargument
    I've seen you in previous threads ignore whatever is said to you and just keep hamster-wheeling around. It's not worth the effort and I'm shocked more people here didn't turn against you after you took sides with Kawhi Leonard over the team you're supposedly a fan of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything u named happened AFTER I said the Spurs should peyote more attention to those players and actually play them so they can develop... It took massive injuries for white and Murray to see light off the bench... Don't act as if this was the plan
    You still can't do it? It's not that hard to compliment them for those moves instead of whining well they didn't do it fast enough. We drafted an athletic black player over a white ginger and we both know how much pop loves his gingers. There's another positive thing you can compliment the Spurs on. We have long athletic guards that can switch between positions 1-3 defensively. That's modern NBA. 2 of those guards can shoot the 3 and create their own shot (the 3rd guard looked like he was on his way to being able to do that) so that's modern NBA. We have a bonfide 3 point squad in Patty. Marco, Bertans- which is also modern NBA.

And bs yet you still can't compliment them about any of that. Instead you say well it took blah blah blah for it to happen, instead of saying well atleast they put us in a position for it to happen. Be a fan and CHEER for your team every once and a while. Damn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst poster on this site, hands down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you just go be a Raptor fan already. We know... in your mind, this roster, Pop, RC and everything SA sucks. Move on and go cheer for the 76ers or Knicks because they are perennial contenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst poster on this site, hands down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's referring to Mitch Frankel and Uncle Dennis..
    makes sense now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on the other hand:
    The Spurs are 32-24. In the West. In the first year after their superstar bailed on them, also TP and Manu left, also Murray got hurt, also it turns out that Derozen kinda sucks, also White was hurt for much of the year.
    How is this team still even compe ive?
    Exactly. Superior organization environment, FO and coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Didn’t know Nephew had a spurstalk account, much less knew what the internet was.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Didn’t know Nephew had a spurstalk account, much less knew what the internet was.
    They gave him one of those Amazon fire kid tablets. He mainly just chews on the corners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP dropping truth nukes tbh. Patfo is garbage. Signing got ass pau? The guy who turned you down for cago the first time? Pathetic and embarrassing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vintage OP

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Front office was bad in the early years with Robinson and Duncan on the team together. Watching the Lakers win back to back to back, in those years the front office was not making good moves. Could have had Sprewell on the cheap, but chickened out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers get 4 draft picks including unprotected first rounder for Tobias. Young talent in Shamet. We get throw in draft pick protected. Demas who can’t shoot a three and average back up big for the second best player in league. Op is right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how other teams get free agents or make trades for decent players on the cheap, but we don't do anything except sign old, washed up stars that are looking for a retirement home... We used to be good/great... But as with everything in life, nothing lasts forever... Our FO hasn't kept up with the times... They have become comfortable just being in cruise control
    I thought your FO did a pretty good job with the Kawhitter trade tbh. You got rid of an inefficient player (DeRozan) and got a one-year rental of a top player (Kawhitter). Who knows, maybe you’ll even somehow to convince the cancer to stay in Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This coming from the guru who lusted over that idiot Simmons. You’re one of a troll keep up the bad work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep ur blinders on while we keep the same trash roster and lose in the first round, and get no free agents for years to come...

This guy really is touting Mills as a great asset to our team... And Marco... Lmfao! Of if overpaid Mills and Marco are cream of the crop to you, then I can see how u think we have a great front office...

Normal ppl see that the mills and Gasol contracts are trash... Why do u think they're trying to get rid of it now, dumb ? You're too busy trying to bash me when the world can see I'm right... Some of you same assholes on here will go into another thread and Bash Gasol and mills... Hypocrisy

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep ur blinders on while we keep the same trash roster and lose in the first round, and get no free agents for years to come...

This guy really is touting Mills as a great asset to our team... And Marco... Lmfao! Of if overpaid Mills and Marco are cream of the crop to you, then I can see how u think we have a great front office...

Normal ppl see that the mills and Gasol contracts are trash... Why do u think they're trying to get rid of it now, dumb ? You're too busy trying to bash me when the world can see I'm right... Some of you same assholes on here will go into another thread and Bash Gasol and mills... Hypocrisy
    You are the dumb king of false equivalencies huh?

Thread Information