Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though we lost it was a pretty great game! Wish Lonnie wouldn’t have disappeared in OT lol also need Vassell to pick it up he’s looked bad the last two games

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Keldon, he is one of my favourite Spurs to watch. He is just longer away from being the glue guy. I suspect when the Spurs go after a big, ie Towns, Twolves will ask for Keldon as one of young targets. And I think the Spurs would be happy to make that deal.
    “When” eh? Think they got a shot at him realistically? Real question, not instigating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What fun game. Sixers half assing it and the young bucks busting a gut-what fun.
    Keldon is all heart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ball still looked in the cylinder...

Keldon’s next growth phase will be pull up mid-range shot. Really looking forward to when he develops it. He’s fun to watch and seems like a good genuine person. He’s that “glue guy” ala Manu style

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “When” eh? Think they got a shot at him realistically? Real question, not instigating
    I think there are a few big names the Spurs can realistically target. And I realistically believe Towns is available. Spurs have all their picks, youth and cap space. They don't have to match 30mil in salary to get it done. The Spurs can offer all three things a team wants when they trade away their franchise player. Youth, picks, and cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody know why Rudy plays like a Spurs rookie fresh out of the G-League in crunch time? Forget the game tying layup, I’m still trying to figure out that stupid turnover on that pass
    Nah, he's playing like Rudy Gay - that's who he is.
    Spurs are his 7th team - for a reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Howenstine @AirlessJordan
    2m
    Spurs have now played 7 overtime games this season (including 3 of the last 4) - San Antonio has only had one year with more overtime games in an entire season - 8 in 1983-84.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there are a few big names the Spurs can realistically target. And I realistically believe Towns is available. Spurs have all their picks, youth and cap space. They don't have to match 30mil in salary to get it done. The Spurs can offer all three things a team wants when they trade away their franchise player. Youth, picks, and cap space.
    I would agree with that assessment... do it RC! Er uh, Brian.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    draft a big...........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ball still looked in the cylinder...

Keldon’s next growth phase will be pull up mid-range shot. Really looking forward to when he develops it. He’s fun to watch and seems like a good genuine person. He’s that “glue guy” ala Manu style
    His mid-range has looked smooth lately. He went back to his bad habits in OT. Almost like he forgot he could shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont give Poop any Credit for any thing about this game. Im sick of the HEB club of Rudy DDR and especially ing Patty mills

He is HINDERING development of the young player not helping them in any way

This So called Goat coach running plays for This Brown Nosing Towel waiving Fuggot like his is godam Tony Parker or something.

The idiot that Said Simmons did nothing until the end is typical of SPURMS TALK eye tester. Simmons was pushing in Spurs Perimeter all day (including patty) He is the best defender in the game and showed that tonight

n POP is the only man who can Buy a CULDESAC in the luxury development of THE DOMINION cause he don't want no neighbors and be allowed to LECTURE YOUR

ABOUT

YOUR PRIVILEGES....

Nobody of any meaning calls him on his many piles of such bull including crowning that little fugget by running Tony and Manu Plays through his tiny ripple brother ass.
    Biggest Conman in TEXAS SPORTS HISTORY...... Coat Tailing Mother Efer Pooop CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO FLAIM OUT IN JAPAN!!!!
    So that's why there's always a combo of Patty, Rudy, Demar - it's for mfin HEB ads. Pop's a capitalist pig confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Orsborn Tom_orsborn

Pop on if Simmons' tap in was just a great play or if there was something his guys could have done better, if Keldon blocked out OK. "Things happen." Pop said.

Even Spurs media is influencing the narrative that vets don't make mistakes, lol. Simmons was Rudy's man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Howenstine @AirlessJordan
    2m
    Spurs have now played 7 overtime games this season (including 3 of the last 4) - San Antonio has only had one year with more overtime games in an entire season - 8 in 1983-84.
    Thanks for this. Yes it seems like we have had a lot of OT's which is encouraging. Have we won any? Just can't recall an OT win of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see the game but it seems Lonnie is scoring pretty well more often. Not sure about the rest of his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for this. Yes it seems like we have had a lot of OT's which is encouraging. Have we won any? Just can't recall an OT win of late.
    Spurs are 2-5 in OT

Fri, Apr 30 @ Boston L143-140 OT

Sat, Apr 3 vs Indiana L139-133 OT

Thu, Apr 1 vs Atlanta L134-129 2OT

Mon, Mar 1 vs Brooklyn L124-113 OT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 2-5 in OT

Fri, Apr 30 @ Boston L143-140 OT

Sat, Apr 3 vs Indiana L139-133 OT

Thu, Apr 1 vs Atlanta L134-129 2OT

Mon, Mar 1 vs Brooklyn L124-113 OT

Thank Ace! Wasn't sure...thought it was worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see the game but it seems Lonnie is scoring pretty well more often. Not sure about the rest of his game.
    Sometimes ppl are only great offensively, and u have to accept them the way they are...or else u will have Pop benching someone like Luka Doncic for years because of bad defense and missed assignments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes ppl are only great offensively, and u have to accept them the way they are...or else u will have Pop benching someone like Luka Doncic for years because of bad defense and missed assignments
    That's a good point. I mean otherwise he'd never play DeMar. Still, Lonnie's too young to be satisfied as an offense-only player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Orsborn Tom_orsborn

Pop on if Simmons' tap in was just a great play or if there was something his guys could have done better, if Keldon blocked out OK. "Things happen." Pop said.

Even Spurs media is influencing the narrative that vets don't make mistakes, lol. Simmons was Rudy's man.
    Thank you!!! Look at the stinking play! RUDY CAME OFF SIMMONS FOR NO REASON!! Don't lay this loss on Keldon ... IF RUDY F'ING GAY BOXES OUT SIMMONS THAT GAME GOES TO 2OT!!! EMBID WAS SINGLE COVERED AND TOOK A CONTESTED SHOT, THAT DEFENDER DID HIS JOB!! RUDY LEAVES BEN SIMMONS ALONE UNDER THE BASKET FOR NO REASON, AND LOOKS AT KELDON SIDEWAYS BECAUSE RUDY'S MAN WINS THE GAME FOR THE 76ERS!! GET THESE LOSER VETS OFF THIS TEAM, AND FIRE THIS STINKING COACH!!!

Thread Information