Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than this probably. But not a contender.. Spurs are due for lean years anyway. You get spoiled with the Big 3. All franchises go through ups and downs. some like the Clippers are good for like 7 seasons out of 40..
    Pop thought this team was going to be better than last season's team, so a 50 wins team. Pop thought this team was a 50 wins team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop thought this team was going to be better than last season's team, so a 50 wins team. Pop thought this team was a 50 wins team.
    Still could be a decent team if we turn it around. Long season. But Spurs are due for lean years.. Pop likely retires after the year and they go young..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero chance of Pop getting fired. He's earned the right to coach this team for the foreseeable future until he decides to step down. I would imagine he will coach for 1 - 3 years and step down any point in that window where he doesn't find it enjoyable or he decides it's time to hand over the reins. I would imagine he'll ride it out through the injuries this year into next year and then re-evaluate at the end of next year. You can tell he is getting frustrated with how the league has changed away from big men and how the rules have made it really difficult to defend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are so predictably stupid but I knew you were going to pull the post count card. Going by your logic you have Pop's shoved down your throat since you have thousands of post expressing your hatred for him everyday . How does it feel to have Pop's wrinkly shoved down your throat?. Let's be real you hate Pop and I hate Kawhi. The difference is I don't defend Pop in here like you defend Kawhi. I can see how Pop has screwed up but in your head you believe Kawhi was 100 percent innocent in what he did last year.

You have around 30,000 posts in here while I only have around 8,000. It gets even more embarrassing when I factor in that you have been here only for 5 years while I have been here for 12 years but you were able to surpass my post count by a huge margin. This shows you have a lot of time on your hands. The fact that you wanted to bring up how many posts I had in the Kawhi thread illustrates that you have a lot of time on your hands. Fact of the matter is I never even knew about the tool you used to track my post count but then again I'm not into stalking posters like you are. Which leads me to wonder why would you give a about how many posts I had about Kawhi unless I'm in your head or Kawhi's is shoved down you throat. The answer is both.

I highlighted the text in bold to illustrate how re ed your are to other posters.
    He's kind of a bully, not just a troll. The ignore button is your friend not just bc of the annoyance but the waste of time.

As for the origin question agree with UZER. He's not getting fired and will probably coach until he wants to, but I think retirement is near.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 12-04-2018 at 11:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still could be a decent team if we turn it around. Long season. But Spurs are due for lean years.. Pop likely retires after the year and they go young..
    You asked this:

Lol!! Uh no.. We lost a top-five player in the NBA because he acted like a little . Did anyone expect us to be good this season? I didn’t.
    I told you Pop did. Don't shoot the messenger, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt Pop will ever be fired unless he decided to retire or step down on his timeline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you actually think Manu will ever coach? I'd think Tony would coach before Manu would.
    Tony will never coach Kori. He'll focus on his ASVEL team as president, which is entering Euroleague next year and signed a few weeks a go with a big sponsor. He's more of a boss than a coach.

I can see him eventually taking the reins of the french federation when older.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol!! Uh no.. We lost a top-five player in the NBA because he acted like a little . Did anyone expect us to be good this season? I didn’t.
    Thanks for the bucket of cold hard truth on these morons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it gets any worse, the team ownership should make some kind of statement.
    like what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will quit San Antonio before they quit Pop

Calling dis right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether they support major league soccer in San Antonio, of course.

You guys are sooo easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was any other coach, he would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fired, no. But he could step aside. This is got to be frustrating as .

Media will say either A) He lasted one season after the Big 3 or B) He lasted one season after Kahwi bolted. Either spin, would not be good for Pop's legacy.

The haters on here will realize what they had, but only a few years after he's gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fired, no. Be he could step aside. This is got to be frustrating as .

Media will say either A) He lasted one season after the Big 3 or B) He lasted one season after Kahwi bolted. Either spin, would not be good for Pop's legacy.

The haters on here will realize what they had, but only a few years after he's gone.
    Pop is one of the best that ever did it. He’s having a really poor season. Both are true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is one of the best that ever did it. He’s having a really poor season. Both are true.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least let the man get to 3rd in all time wins for a coach before firing him. Then you can replace him with a more suited coach who still has some fire left

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well pop is the one to put this show team together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't fire Pop. You let him leave on his own terms. He's probably done after this season anyhow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could totally see Manu coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like he could give a . For real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like he could give a . For real.
    He does give a ...to the opposing coach at half court after every game. It’s like he’s only coaching so he has an excuse to grope other men.

Dude looks like Joe Biden with those poor kids.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least let the man get to 3rd in all time wins for a coach before firing him. Then you can replace him with a more suited coach who still has some fire left
    And who is that? Some Brad Stevens no one has snatched up yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop loves to be a contrarian.

He went Twin Towers went 2 guard was king.
    He went small when teams went big.
    He went defense and half court offense when teams went 8 secs or less.
    He went Beautuful Game when teams went superteam.

Sadly this time going mid range iso ball when teams are all about the three pointer is not working for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't fire Pop. You let him leave on his own terms. He's probably done after this season anyhow.
    You "allow him to step down". But whatever you do, you do not permit him to make any more decisions that affect the team's future, and some of those decisions need to be made now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And who is that? Some Brad Stevens no one has snatched up yet?
    It doesnt matter at this point. It’s time to turn the page. Who was Pop before he replaced Bob Hill? He wasn’t even a Brad Stevens. I’m mean, the guy was one game away from getting fired and he had Tim Duncan on his team.

Thread Information