Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

you can call him injury prone if you want but the dude is not washed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar and Rudy both wooing PJ Tucker on instagram. If both stay, I could see PJ signing with us this offseason. That would be a huge signing.

Edit: scratch that, i thought he was an unrestricted free agent this offseason. Whoops. Bryn Forbes for PJ?
    Could see them doing something weird like trading Walker for him though. It would be a huge upgrade, and I think Tucker and LMA were teammates at UT. White, Johnson, DeRozan, Tucker, Aldridge is a of a two-way lineup.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    DeMar and Rudy both wooing PJ Tucker on instagram. If both stay, I could see PJ signing with us this offseason. That would be a huge signing.

Edit: scratch that, i thought he was an unrestricted free agent this offseason. Whoops. Bryn Forbes for PJ?
    demar + murray for westbrook + tucker works straight up.

WB / white / tucker / la / dwight howard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could see them doing something weird like trading Walker for him though. It would be a huge upgrade, and I think Tucker and LMA were teammates at UT. White, Johnson, DeRozan, Tucker, Aldridge is a of a two-way lineup.
    Trading Walker for Tucker? What are you thinking Chinook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm honestly more confident in White having more upside than Lonnie at this point even though he's older. Sometimes a player is what he is and you sell high on that "potential".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I lost a few iq points reading the passes several posts. My goodness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demar + murray for westbrook + tucker works straight up.

WB / white / tucker / la / dwight howard
    NO. Westbrook’s career is circling the bowl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm honestly more confident in White having more upside than Lonnie at this point even though he's older. Sometimes a player is what he is and you sell high on that "potential".
    Even if Lonnie never works out the holes in his game and doesn't develop further from where he is as a 21yo, which is quite unlikely - why would a tanking or near-tanking team like the Spurs sell low on a young developmental piece for a non-needle-mover like Tucker? He'd be much better off trying to aim for a chip in his last couple years in the league, instead of wallowing on a team that might ship off both their top players this very off-season like we are.

Tbh, I don't like any trade that even remotely hints at the Spurs trying to "remain compe ive". Not with next years' lottery draft pool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you DOINKS are way too attached to your pets on this team. Newsflash some players dont pan out. Lol spermstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you DOINKS are way too attached to your pets on this team. Newsflash some players dont pan out. Lol spermstalk

Agreed, but at this point they should be looking to ship out Murray rather than Walker. I'd rather run it back one more year with the kids sans LMA and DDR before trading any unless a good package comes along, however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Lonnie never works out the holes in his game and doesn't develop further from where he is as a 21yo, which is quite unlikely - why would a tanking or near-tanking team like the Spurs sell low on a young developmental piece for a non-needle-mover like Tucker? He'd be much better off trying to aim for a chip in his last couple years in the league, instead of wallowing on a team that might ship off both their top players this very off-season like we are.

Tbh, I don't like any trade that even remotely hints at the Spurs trying to "remain compe ive". Not with next years' lottery draft pool.
    Maybe there's hidden great intangible value in having a vet like PJ, one of the best defensive players of the last five years, to teach/ mentor our up and coming players some fundamentals. We all know that the Spurs hold veteran presence in the highest regard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker still has the highest ceiling of the young guns, I rather sell high on White because he probably is approaching is ceiling which is a very good role player. Despite his showing in the bubble Walker still has Allstars potential he just need to slow down and learn he doesn't always have to operate in high gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bey would be a great fit for the Warriors. While No. 2 would be too high to select him, he'd be the ideal prospect to target in a trade down in the eight-to-11 range.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/warriors-st...192303845.html

Warriors have been linked to every prospect it seems. Bey would most certainly be available at #11.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?! 35 years old PJ Tucker for Lonnie?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the you typing like Drew. LOL

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What?! 35 years old PJ Tucker for Lonnie?
    well the spurs could use a center

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Tyronne Lue is the Clips' head coach now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://sports.yahoo.com/warriors-st...192303845.html

Warriors have been linked to every prospect it seems. Bey would most certainly be available at #11.
    If GSW does have interest in Bey, then trading down makes sense for them. They could probably end up with at least two good players and the player they want, in a trade involving the number 2 pick.

Spurs have a pick in the range where it makes more sense to draft Bey and we have players that might interest them. Its probably unlikely but not outlandish that a deal could happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the you typing like Drew. LOL

The question is why Dudes like YOU are dumb DONKS who love POOP and Mute Cancer.

Tired of your Spurgy Doinky takes. stupid Spurstalk Eyetester ring around the rosie, Ashes, Ashes Spergstalk FALLS DOWN
    so
    BYE BYE DOINK

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is why Dudes like YOU are dumb DONKS who love POOP and Mute Cancer.

Tired of your Spurgy Doinky takes. stupid Spurstalk Eyetester ring around the rosie, Ashes, Ashes Spergstalk FALLS DOWN
    so
    BYE BYE DOINK
    Drew is a POS moron though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not trade Walker for Tucker. But I do think PATFO probably thinks of Walker as one of the most expendable young players, and Houston is going to need real incentive to do this deal. I'd rather trade Lyles, Metu and a pick. Regardless, I don't see the Spurs as a tanking team, no matter how much ST seems to want them to be. If they can make a run somewhat cheaply, I think they do it. The West will be a bloodbath again, but it's still a winnable conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Pop would trade Walker.

A kid that went through a trauma not so long ago.

Pop would discard him like that.

Why do you people even entertain such ideas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would trade Walker and resign Bryn Forbes. We've seen things like that happen so it's not far fetched

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall, there sure are a lot of trade suggestions for over-paid, over-the-hill players in this thread. I just want to get rid of the big contracts over the next two years and let the young players develop while we continue to rebuild. We aren’t contending for for awhile. Trading for DD instead of rebuilding was a mistake. Let’s not repeat it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Pop would trade Walker.

A kid that went through a trauma not so long ago.

Pop would discard him like that.

Why do you people even entertain such ideas.
    It's not like he got into a car crash during the season. I'm not trying to dismiss what he's gone through at all, but that's not going to protect him from the realities of the NBA. Pop sure a had not problem yelling at him and benching him for more than half the year.

Thread Information