Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly will be surprised if Kawhi is still in the league in 5 years.
    Well by then he'd be 35 anyhow and doesn't have the body of Lebum nor the Juice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree.
    Spurs Championship in 2017 and Kawhi accepts the Supermax and the Prime Kawhi era continues.
    What a ing dumbass post

Blows my mind that people are this blind and unaware

Urgh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing dumbass post

Urgh
    It blows your mind that Fabbs has stump dumb posts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing dumbass post

Urgh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt kawhi lasts the length of his next contract. Fragile players like him don't last till their mid 30's with all their real or imaginary injuries. Can anyone say stretch provision ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat, Mavericks plan to make 'hard push' to acquire Kawhi Leonard in free agency, per report

CBS Sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat, Mavericks plan to make 'hard push' to acquire Kawhi Leonard in free agency, per report

CBS Sports
    I'd think Pat Riley would be smarter than this. Not Mark Cuban. Maybe Riles wants another chip before he croaks.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess there are enough desperate teams out there that would give Number Two a huge deal even though he might miss the entire first year. Same with KD, actually. That means he's going to opt out, but why would he leave LA after cancering his way over there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool.

Now don't be a daft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a dream if he opts out and both LA teams don't want the cancer

See ya

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to understand that Uncle D is making ALL the important desicions and if he gets, lets say two private planes from Micky Arison along with his max contract, he's gonna take it because we've read like that before. Spurs had a problem with Kawhi's circle(Uncle) not him, he's irrelevant, just a puppet, one of the best puppets someone could have, he brings you tons of money and has no say in anything, i wish i had a puppet like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess there are enough desperate teams out there that would give Number Two a huge deal even though he might miss the entire first year. Same with KD, actually. That means he's going to opt out, but why would he leave LA after cancering his way over there?
    Why opt out when he can collect 36 mil playing hide and seek? Spurs 2.0. But Balmer will pay and outbid the other desperate teams for Nephew’s part-time services

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why opt out when he can collect 36 mil playing hide and seek? Spurs 2.0. But Balmer will pay and outbid the other desperate teams for Nephew’s part-time services
    He can also opt in and extend....I'm not sure how the numbers compare to opting out and resigning though but I did see an article somewhere yesterday that said he could get more money opting in and extending.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can also opt in and extend....I'm not sure how the numbers compare to opting out and resigning though but I did see an article somewhere yesterday that said he could get more money opting in and extending.
    Yup he could do that too, but not playing? And all these desperate teams vying for his services? I can see Balmer taking the bait.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know . TimVP won't even tell what he knows in full yet.

ok

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea the cryptic bs without actually saying anything is old and stale

the story has literally been out for 3 years. Sorry that doesn’t conform to your feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the story has literally been out for 3 years. Sorry that doesn’t conform to your feelings.

Sorry you cant open your mouth,and tell us. like the way you enhale your daily feasts fatty

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you cant open your mouth,and tell us. like the way you enhale your daily feasts fatty

brilliant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to use this as an excuse to go to Dallas and team with Luka. It's a few hour flight from his new LA home and he'd win at least 2 les in that Mavericks set up. They can get both him and Luka, and keep KP as a #3 and THJ as a #4.

He did this bull with the spurs, didn't HAVE to do it with Toronto, and now he's doing it to the clippers. and the Clippers. Big market teams always buy their chips.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to use this as an excuse to go to Dallas and team with Luka. It's a few hour flight from his new LA home and he'd win at least 2 les in that Mavericks set up. They can get both him and Luka, and keep KP as a #3 and THJ as a #4.

He did this bull with the spurs, didn't HAVE to do it with Toronto, and now he's doing it to the clippers. and the Clippers. Big market teams always buy their chips.
    It's too unpredictable what he's going to do. It all comes down to Uncle Dennis and which team gives Uncle Dennis the best offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won’t go play second fiddle to Doncic. If he goes somewhere I bet it’d be NY or Miami. Doubt he goes though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t claim to know what happened but I’ll have a go at the story.

SA doctors diagnosed the snake with a degenerative quad condition. Told him it won’t get considerably better regardless of treatment and that he’d have to learn to play through it. His posse didn’t want to believe it and found a doctor to tell them what they wanted to hear. Someone from the Spurs FO insulted him and wanted him to man up and play. His posse didn’t take it well and doubled down on not playing at all. They used this as a reason to formally want out although they wanted him in LA anyway. He was never staying in SA.

Years later it seems he has a degenerative quad condition and should play through it. He’s also still a snake.

There. That’s all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurstalk needs to let this go, it's over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurstalk needs to let this go, it's over.

Thread Information