Page 86 of 132 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3281
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down: you gave your money to a crook to build a flimsy wall that can't handle a few rain showers

But you're crying that Biden took your money.

You don't get it
    I never gave him a dime. I don't give my money away, to anybody.
    It's my religion.

I gave him my trust and my loyalty and my heart. And I've never looked back, Blake.

You weren't going to give that man a single, solitary thing while he was President, nor even after. You swore to that within days of his victory..."We'll resist him. That's it! We'll resist him every day that ends in (y). I feel better now."

And you made good on that vow, Blake.

Biden not only took that $600 a piece, but he then lifted it from Trump. Yeah, that crooked mother er couldn't stand to keep his word..."if the two Senate candidates in Georgia win I'll give each American 2k immediately." tee, hee.

You ain't gonna live that down, son. I ain't gonna let ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say Nuevo Laredo was't dangerous, I said it wasn't a threat to the USA.

Do you think it is?
    How is Kabul a threat to the USA? Threat to Americans is the same, death is death.

pedant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never gave him a dime. I don't give my money away, to anybody.
    It's my religion.

I gave him my trust and my loyalty and my heart. And I've never looked back, Blake.

You weren't going to give that man a single, solitary thing while he was President, nor even after. You swore to that within days of his victory..."We'll resist him. That's it! We'll resist him every day that ends in (y). I feel better now."

And you made good on that vow, Blake.

Biden not only took that $600 a piece, but he then lifted it from Trump. Yeah, that crooked mother er couldn't stand to keep his word..."if the two Senate candidates in Georgia win I'll give each American 2k immediately." tee, hee.

You ain't gonna live that down, son. I ain't gonna let ya.
    He never got over her loss in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Kabul a threat to the USA? Threat to Americans is the same, death is death.

pedant
    What imminent threat of death to Americans comes uniquely from Nuevo Laredo? AFAIK we have no troops stationed there.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He never got over her loss in 2016.
    And they never will. One reason is because Hussein had already ed her over 8 years prior. They got it ironed out by giving her that SoS post with a direct line into Hussein. She insisted on that. She did want to have to go thru channels. That was where the deal was struck. He'd get his 8 years, then she'd finally get her 8 years and she and Bill could go back into that White House in broad daylight,,, A. without a threat from Madonna to blow it up, B. Madonna would have top billing at the inauguration ball, and C. she'd shove us the finger as she strolled back in that unblown up White House.

Here comes Trump. He not only ed her over again, but ed over all the Republicans who'd been RINO's the whole gd time. A lot of those have since taken their pension and left town. A lot are still left and wouldn't leave or change for all the rice in China because they want to outlast Trump and get back to where it was.

Once President Trump leaves the battle field, D, I'll never go back. No in' way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe's immigration policy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr

we could use the immigrants

In the 1960s, total population growth in the major global economies (the “high-income countries” plus China) averaged almost 2% a year. That slowed to just 1.2% a year by the 1980s, 0.9% a year by the 1990s, 0.6% a year by the 2000s, and just 0.4% by the eve of the pandemic. The combined population of these economies is projected to shrink starting in the 2030s, eventually falling nearly 20% from the projected 2030 peak by the end of the century.

Put another way, the number of children aged 0-14 in these economies fell from a peak of more than 600 million in the mid-1970s to about 465 million now. The number of children is projected to plunge almost 30% from current levels to just 335 million by 2100.

https://theovershoot.co/p/inequality...ates-aging-and

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attorney 'can’t say for certain' if ICE retaliated against detainees, but it sure damn looks like it

Did federal immigration officials needlessly transfer a number of immigrants as retaliation for speaking out against inhumane and unsafe conditions at multiple California detention facilities?

looking at the back story and Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) do ented history of retribution, it sure does look seem like it.

17 immigrants were moved from the Golden State Annex to the Mesa Verde ICE Processing Center in the middle of the night.

ICE transferred several people who had spoken out or filed grievances about the food, medical care, cleanliness, and COVID-19 precautions while at the McFarland facility,” the report said.

The Mesa Verde facility was also listed in the complaint and

had previously been criticized by a court for its “appalling” handling of COVID-19.

eight people who had been detained at California facilities—

including Golden State Annex and Mesa Verde—

saying that officials violently retaliated against them after peacefully protesting dangerous conditions

amid the pandemic, even “confiscating prescription medication and walking canes.”

federal immigration officials have “long engaged in a pattern” of surveillance and “outright retaliation” against critics.

Government watchdogs have also confirmed ICE has retaliated with violent force against detained immigrants,

finding officers used pepper spray against a peaceful protest over lack of PPE.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-looks-like-it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attorney 'can’t say for certain' if ICE retaliated against detainees, but it sure damn looks like it

Did federal immigration officials needlessly transfer a number of immigrants as retaliation for speaking out against inhumane and unsafe conditions at multiple California detention facilities?

looking at the back story and Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) do ented history of retribution, it sure does look seem like it.

17 immigrants were moved from the Golden State Annex to the Mesa Verde ICE Processing Center in the middle of the night.

ICE transferred several people who had spoken out or filed grievances about the food, medical care, cleanliness, and COVID-19 precautions while at the McFarland facility,” the report said.

The Mesa Verde facility was also listed in the complaint and

had previously been criticized by a court for its “appalling” handling of COVID-19.

eight people who had been detained at California facilities—

including Golden State Annex and Mesa Verde—

saying that officials violently retaliated against them after peacefully protesting dangerous conditions

amid the pandemic, even “confiscating prescription medication and walking canes.”

federal immigration officials have “long engaged in a pattern” of surveillance and “outright retaliation” against critics.

Government watchdogs have also confirmed ICE has retaliated with violent force against detained immigrants,

finding officers used pepper spray against a peaceful protest over lack of PPE.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-looks-like-it

Meh. Somehow you go over here from erville.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What imminent threat of death to Americans comes uniquely from Nuevo Laredo? AFAIK we have no troops stationed there.
    ASSOCIATED PRESS – WBAP/KLIF – A new and dangerous problem area in Mexico is getting a closer look. The highway between the Texas border city of Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey is becoming known as the “highway of death” More than 50 people have completely vanished on Mexico federal highway 50 between these two cities, used frequently by Mexicans and Americans doing business in the area.

On Saturday, the FBI office in San Antonio, Texas, issued a bulletin seeking information on the disappearance of a Laredo, Texas, woman, Gladys Perez Sánchez, and her 16-year-old son and 9-year-old daughter, who were last seen setting out on the highway June 13. They had visited relatives in Sabinas Hidalgo, a town on the highway, and were returning to Texas when they vanished.

The missing includes North Texas resident José de Jesús Gómez from Irving, Texas, who reportedly disappeared on the highway on June 3. As many as half a dozen of those who disappeared on the highway are believed to be U.S. citizens or residents, though the U.S. Embassy does not confirm their status.

Most of the victims are believed to have disappeared approaching or leaving the cartel-dominated city of Nuevo Laredo, across the border from Laredo, Texas. About a half-dozen men have reappeared alive, badly beaten, and all they will say is that armed men forced them to stop on the highway and took their vehicles.

https://www.wbap.com/2021/06/27/amer...isappearances/

Moves goalpost to "imminent threat".

Tell the families of those missing there is no danger in Nuevo Laredo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, let's kill all of our unborn and take in their kids instead. That's winning. It's amazing you can walk upright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ASSOCIATED PRESS – WBAP/KLIF – A new and dangerous problem area in Mexico is getting a closer look. The highway between the Texas border city of Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey is becoming known as the “highway of death” More than 50 people have completely vanished on Mexico federal highway 50 between these two cities, used frequently by Mexicans and Americans doing business in the area.

On Saturday, the FBI office in San Antonio, Texas, issued a bulletin seeking information on the disappearance of a Laredo, Texas, woman, Gladys Perez Sánchez, and her 16-year-old son and 9-year-old daughter, who were last seen setting out on the highway June 13. They had visited relatives in Sabinas Hidalgo, a town on the highway, and were returning to Texas when they vanished.

The missing includes North Texas resident José de Jesús Gómez from Irving, Texas, who reportedly disappeared on the highway on June 3. As many as half a dozen of those who disappeared on the highway are believed to be U.S. citizens or residents, though the U.S. Embassy does not confirm their status.

Most of the victims are believed to have disappeared approaching or leaving the cartel-dominated city of Nuevo Laredo, across the border from Laredo, Texas. About a half-dozen men have reappeared alive, badly beaten, and all they will say is that armed men forced them to stop on the highway and took their vehicles.

https://www.wbap.com/2021/06/27/amer...isappearances/

Moves goalpost to "imminent threat".

Tell the families of those missing there is no danger in Nuevo Laredo.
    nice goalpost move. the danger described is in Mexico, not here.

travel abroad at your own risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ICE should be decertified and disbanded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river... They should've never crossed over in the first place. What was done to some is disgusting but that's neither here nor there because none of these people(worldwide) should be crossing over into the USA illegally. You bleeding heart regressives need to go run some missionaries down south if yall are so moral.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice goalpost move. the danger described is in Mexico, not here.

travel abroad at your own risk.

Only Americans should "travel abroad at their own risk" I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News is reporting that the administration will ramp up deportation flights to Haiti to deter mass migration into Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only Americans should "travel abroad at their own risk" I suppose.
    You said Mexico poses a threat to the US. That's false.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Mexico poses a threat to the US. That's false.
    Which area is more dangerous, Kabul or Nuevo Laredo?
    This is what I actually said.

Then you said Americans should travel at their own risk while in Mexico, but that Mexicans should be uber protected in the US by defunding a law enforcement agency.

Why do you hate America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate America, where so you get that?

How does treating people badly make us safer?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I actually said.

Then you said Americans should travel at their own risk while in Mexico, but that Mexicans should be uber protected in the US by defunding a law enforcement agency.
    People shouldn't be abused by government agencies in either country.

Why are you in favor of that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate America, where so you get that?

How does treating people badly make us safer?
    It's easy to see in your comments.

Mexicans travel to America - "abolish ICE! Mexicans should be safe here!" -You

Americans travel to Mexico - "Americans should travel at their own risk" -You also

I get it that loathing your own country is en vogue for you limp wristed types but at least admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC wants the federal government to abuse people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Living the dream

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cowboys rounding up cattle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cowboys rounding up cattle

Seriously, whose idea was this?

Trump s, voice your support for whipping refugees.

Thread Information