Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    They dont have the midfield imo. And the depth is just not there unless there are signings.
    Really the goal for them is top 4. Supposedly their new stadium will bring in big $ so they got kicked upwards in this category. They need to drop out of that silly new European cup they are in, and drop out of the minor English compe ion. they really cant drop the FA cup, its too popular. They would be far better off just having to manage two compe ions with the EPL being the obvious goal. I dont see it unless Nuno is a magician.

I can tell you very clearly they were awful against Wolverhampton. They know it. Sure the W is good. But if the actual games tells us what type of form they are in, thats two games in a row that says awful. I will give credit to Wolverhampton, they overwhelmed Spurs with a better plan and obvious effort. Its soccer. But you cant get away this crap week to week if you are Spurs. Especially with such an obvious lack of depth.
    THIS.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nice Tanganga jinx guys

Also : Davies

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Nice Tanganga jinx guys

Also : Davies
    I like his aggressiveness. He is just young and got completely overwhelmed after Dier went out especially. When your team cant hold the ball and the defenders are getting tired, he broke mentally. But Tottenham will keep him. ON the bench for next week.

Davies is absolutely awful. No need to Jinx him. He is not even a EL Championship level player.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Tanganga second yellow was a bit weak
    Prolly should not give the ref the option sitting on one yellow though

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tanganga second yellow was a bit weak
    Prolly should not give the ref the option sitting on one yellow though
    The first could have been a red, so the next foul was a very hot yellow.
    Still like him. He is young and can learn. The Spurs were losers in that match, with or without the red. They were thoroughly dominated. Anyone watching that game could see it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Spurs have put their best offensive team on the field v. Chelsea.

Their most talented homesick French midfielder is supposed to start for the first time this season with Seltzer water from Argentina. If this fails miserably all the can do is wait for the January window to make replacements. Nuno is gonna show himself and Daniel Levy what they have got. Ballsy move.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Spurs have put their best offensive team on the field v. Chelsea.

Their most talented homesick French midfielder is supposed to start for the first time this season with Seltzer water from Argentina. If this fails miserably all the can do is wait for the January window to make replacements. Nuno is gonna show himself and Daniel Levy what they have got. Ballsy move.
    Tottenham actually showed some life in the loss.
    Still no depth once players go of though.
    Top 5-8 finish most likely.

Brighton is actually winning games this year after playing well instead of tying or losing them.
    Potter, their manager is the guy I think the Spurs really wanted.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benrahma has been sensational this season, he is not even s starter on our NT

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Benrahma has been sensational this season, he is not even s starter on our NT
    This stuff happens all the time.
    He plays on a team in which he is surrounded by a very good group on West Ham. He fits in. Michail Antonio and Jarood Bowen are both faster and overall better players up front for West Ham. Benrahma is dreadfully slow, but... he has put the ball into the back of the net and made some very good passes. So he fits because who he is surrounded by. Declan Rice and Thomas Soucek in the midfield also make him available to make plays. Michail Antonio is the must play player up front, not Benrahma, he is just a really good fit surrounded by good athletes.
    I can see if Benrahma is surrounded by a poorer group, he is not nearly as useful. Behraham sort of reminds me of another player West Ham has that gets time because he has made the most of it even though he is not a 1st team selection in the midfield; this would be Fournals. Also dreadfully slow but puts in good minutes backed by good players.
    The two Chezks who start almost every game, Coufals and Soucek, are by far the most critical foreign additions, not Benrahma. If you watched the Euros, these guys are very underrated and damn good. Coufals is very determined and makes some outstandiing outlets to get West Ham started. Soucek is very good and defending and controlling the ball and making big goals, especially last year. He is in front of the net at around 6 5"
    Lanzini is another guy on West Ham that is probably crap for Argentina because they are loaded, but he is really good for West Ham as a 70' entry when they are a goal down because he comes on against tired legs and can set up some really good passes.

The true stars would be Rice and Antonio. I cant believe they were able to keep Rice. Antonio is a beast. An great athlete who became a soccer player. If you watch West ham consistently you can get the feel for Benrahma on this side. Its a good marriage for player and team.
    Remember Left man; Your greatest player on MC is now replaceable by Jack Grealish. It now makes him easier to sit him and sub him. And he, like you, is totally a lefty. Its hard to compare spots on a national team and club team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea, Liverpool and United with 13 points out of 5 games. Followed by Brighton with 12 and City and Everton with 10, and the Spurs with 9.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Left man, Antonio did not even play. Watching the replay now.
    He is by far their best forward, not even close. So yeah I fully expect Benrhama to get a big run for this game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This stuff happens all the time.
    He plays on a team in which he is surrounded by a very good group on West Ham. He fits in. Michail Antonio and Jarood Bowen are both faster and overall better players up front for West Ham. Benrahma is dreadfully slow, but... he has put the ball into the back of the net and made some very good passes. So he fits because who he is surrounded by. Declan Rice and Thomas Soucek in the midfield also make him available to make plays. Michail Antonio is the must play player up front, not Benrahma, he is just a really good fit surrounded by good athletes.
    I can see if Benrahma is surrounded by a poorer group, he is not nearly as useful. Behraham sort of reminds me of another player West Ham has that gets time because he has made the most of it even though he is not a 1st team selection in the midfield; this would be Fournals. Also dreadfully slow but puts in good minutes backed by good players.
    The two Chezks who start almost every game, Coufals and Soucek, are by far the most critical foreign additions, not Benrahma. If you watched the Euros, these guys are very underrated and damn good. Coufals is very determined and makes some outstandiing outlets to get West Ham started. Soucek is very good and defending and controlling the ball and making big goals, especially last year. He is in front of the net at around 6 5"
    Lanzini is another guy on West Ham that is probably crap for Argentina because they are loaded, but he is really good for West Ham as a 70' entry when they are a goal down because he comes on against tired legs and can set up some really good passes.

The true stars would be Rice and Antonio. I cant believe they were able to keep Rice. Antonio is a beast. An great athlete who became a soccer player. If you watch West ham consistently you can get the feel for Benrahma on this side. Its a good marriage for player and team.
    Remember Left man; Your greatest player on MC is now replaceable by Jack Grealish. It now makes him easier to sit him and sub him. And he, like you, is totally a lefty. Its hard to compare spots on a national team and club team.
    The fact that he is not starting on the NT is because he is relatively new and because he actually has compe ion, not because he doesn’t have Rice or Antonio

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    The fact that he is not starting on the NT is because he is relatively new and because he actually has compe ion, not because he doesn’t have Rice or Antonio
    He started against Man U because Antonio was out.
    The goal was deflected big time. But well struck and perfectly set up.
    Benrama is still a good spot filler. West Ham fans like him. He is saavy at finding space as well, filling lanes. Useful player.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tottenham crushed by Arsenal first half.
    Arsenal then sat back and tried to make the game close and Spurs made some changes that appeared to work.
    Also Kane was taken down with a foot in the penalty area and the Gunner goalie made a fantastic save on a Lucas Moura shot that was in, all second half. A couple of the goal as well.

Takeaways:

Dele Ali might be done. He put forth little effort just wandering around. Got subbed for at half. Either they put him out there sick and injured or he has no business being on this team. Let him go wherever. This is not close to a top 10 side based on the first half. There are a few guys they picked up that might work themselves into starters based on the 2nd half, But again, Arsenal was coasting which was sad. Rip up your rivals given the chance. Keep playing hard, no mercy.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tottenham

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Cant give up on Tottenham though.
    Just like the NBA spurs, maybe someday.
    Or maybe the glory was done getting to the Champions league final and playing Liverpool in one of the worst games I have ever seen. Most boring final ever possibly.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Liverpool vs Man City 2:2
    United vs Everton 1:1
    Chelsea vs Southampton 3:1

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After 7 games:

1. Chelsea 16
    2. Liverpool 15
    3. City 14
    4. United 14
    5. Everton 14

8. Spurs 12

11. Arsenal 10

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pep and his ing weird ass lineups and subs smh

Also Mo Salah is out of this world

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Very exiting game, great pace too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Very exiting game, great pace too.
    Great game

Pep subbing Sterling in when he has Mahrez and Torres on the bench

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great game

Pep subbing Sterling in when he has Mahrez and Torres on the bench
    Klopp and Pep seem to favour 4:3:3 formations, Tuchel and Solskjaer use much more complex lineups. Rafa Benítez plays traditional 4:4:1:1. It seems that has been recent advancements in tactics.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Klopp and Pep seem to favour 4:3:3 formations, Tuchel and Solskjaer use much more complex lineups. Rafa Benítez plays traditional 4:4:1:1. It seems that has been recent advancements in tactics.
    yep but Pep’s formations are incredibly flexible, at one point during the game vs Liverpool they were playing 2-4-4 lol, high possession and versatile players allowed that

Tuchel loves using a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Chelsea has so much speed up front.
    And more waiting on the bench.
    I dont think Man U has a chance at making the top 3 unless Sancho emerges as a great player.

And Liverpool has so many more options to score from set play corners now that Matip and Van Dijk are up front. They now are again capable of heading the ball in with a big man instead of Salah or Mane. Crosses are dangerous again.

MC will figure it all out. Look at where they were at this time last season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea has so much speed up front.
    And more waiting on the bench.
    I dont think Man U has a chance at making the top 3 unless Sancho emerges as a great player.

And Liverpool has so many more options to score from set play corners now that Matip and Van Dijk are up front. They now are again capable of heading the ball in with a big man instead of Salah or Mane. Crosses are dangerous again.

MC will figure it all out. Look at where they were at this time last season.
    City better start figuring things out because the compe ion is better than it was at this point of the season last year
    And Torres didn’t play vs Pool, somehow Pep subbed Sterling in instead of Torres or Mahrez

Torres bagged 2 goals vs Italy yesterday btw

Thread Information