Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets are a much bigger threat to the Heat than the Pacers are. Indiana would give Miami a cute little fight, but the Rockets really present an interesting series for the Heatles, tbh.
    & how about SA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hibbert's ECF performance was obviously a fluke, which led some to believe he turned a corner and would be much better this year. Anyone who has been watching this can see the obvious. Miami will dismantle the Pacers in 6 as long as health permits.
    C'mon man they got taken to seven both years in the past? But this year the somehow aging corpse of rotational players for the Heat are going to do better against a much younger, more hungry team that seems to have their number this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hibbert's ECF performance was obviously a fluke, which led some to believe he turned a corner and would be much better this year. Anyone who has been watching this can see the obvious. Miami will dismantle the Pacers in 6 as long as health permits.
    if you will call hibbert's play a fluke then surely you accept your game 6 (and consequently, championship) win as a fluke

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets are a much bigger threat to the Heat than the Pacers are. Indiana would give Miami a cute little fight, but the Rockets really present an interesting series for the Heatles, tbh.
    I agree with ya. I think the Spurs and Thunder are in trouble against them. You can just see Houston getting stronger and more confident as the weeks go by. If Spurs lose tonight..Rockets are only 2 back of San Antonio for second seed in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers lack a superstar, George is arguably not even a top 10 player... they have the 20th best offense in the league, which really undermines their amazing defense.

Heat have the best player of all time, and a supporting cast about equal to that of George's, who is 1/4 the player Lebron is.

I think this much anticipated ECF might be an easy Heat in 6 victory
    Pacers in 7, brah.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1. Point out the completely obvious
    2. Act like your pointing out of the obvious is some sort of expert take
    3. Get an overpriced handjob

Det Ghazi Life tbh..
    unemployed

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    George only 1/4 the player the Great Satan is? Then he is not even 1/16 the player our German Allah is when matters the most, because...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now that, that's funny. LMAO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Pacers don't stand a Chinamen's chance.

With deep aplomb I fear only the Spurs can deal with the Heat. 9 months went awful gd fast. Seems like yesterday I was pulling that lever and running down the hallway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Point out the completely obvious
    2. Act like your pointing out of the obvious is some sort of expert take
    3. Get an overpriced handjob

Det Ghazi Life tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pacers don't stand a Chinamen's chance.

With deep aplomb I fear only the Spurs can deal with the Heat. 9 months went awful gd fast. Seems like yesterday I was pulling that lever and running down the hallway.
    Cannot believe you are afraid because of a squad led a 38 y/o tosb tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cannot believe you are afraid because of a squad led a 38 y/o tosb tbh
    & I had every reason to be afraid. Without an act of God--God only knows where I'd be right this minute.

As a devout hater, even myself---I get antsy, honestly antsy reliving that from the .28 second mark down. If I were vested in the Spurs instead of just a fan I'd go out of my ing Gourdy Howe.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    & I had every reason to be afraid. Without an act of God--God only knows where I'd be right this minute.

As a devout hater, even myself---I get antsy, honestly antsy reliving that from the .28 second mark down. If I were vested in the Spurs instead of just a fan I'd go out of my ing Gourdy Howe.
    Who's gourdy howe?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who's gourdy howe?
    He's a hockey player from way back in Chicago.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Heat in 5.... Pacers win the first game, causing LeBron haters to form a semen cloud visible from space, but then get backdoor swept by the Kang, tbh....
    serious question, why does this happen every year? You'd think the haters would learn from their mistakes.
    Last edited by IrisHockey; 05-26-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    serious question, why does this happen every year? You'd think the haters would learn from their mistakes.
    The haters are just so thirsty for the Kang to lose, they desperately cling to any overrated team to beat Miami

Thread Information