Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Now I understand why you dumped James. He's a luxury player, provided little creativity or service
    Don't move the goalpost. Lewandowski once again did not show up in a big game, as usual.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    United-Barca
    City-Spurs
    Juve-Ajax
    Porto-Liverpool

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    UEFAlona
    VARcelona

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Meeeh draw.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not playing farmer league teams anymore

I'll give midget his props if he beats United and Liverpool though.

Exactly..

UEFA, we get it, you want a Guardiola/Ronaldo vs Messi (Barcelona) FINAL .Basically this is the perfect bracket to ensure it happens ..

Barca & Messi better not choke before the Final..

United are pretenders who got lucky with PSG doing what they do best.. And Liverpool are overrated this CL.They just run into the worst Bayern side this decade (2 shots on target in 180 minutes for Kovac team )
    Last edited by spursistan; 03-15-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Not playing farmer league teams anymore

I'll give midget his props if he beats United and Liverpool though.
    You rate United that highly?

Semi finals will be amazing. Juventus vs City would be amazing.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So we really acting like Barca wasn't eliminated by Roma just last season after choking a 4-1 lead?

I can see them beating United but Liverpool's front trio should feast against a Barca defense that has a tendency for brain farts.

For instance, in Lyon's goal Barca players completely failed to clear the ball on 3 separate ball disputes inside their box.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 03-15-2019 at 07:24 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Definitely a step up from Lyon You could be playing Ajax, Porto or the Spurs right now, so it's not bad

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Definitely a step up from Lyon You could be playing Ajax, Porto or the Spurs right now, so it's not bad

And I agree about Barca/Liverpool. I think Liverpool’s counter attacks and pressing may be too much for Barca.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca & Messi better not choke before the Final..

United are pretenders who got lucky with PSG doing what they do best.. And Liverpool are overrated this CL.They just run into the worst Bayern side this decade (2 shots on target in 180 minutes for Kovac team )

Didn't United beat PSG missing like half it's roster? Haven't they been on fire ever since Solskjaer took over? I don't know why you think it will be an easy tie for the most mediocre Barcelona of the Messi era, tbh.

You Amuseddaysleeper, specially, should just lay low with the y predictions. Haven't you learned your lesson already?

Hopefully city plays barca so i can hear amused complain some more

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    SEMIFINAL DRAW

Tottenham or Man City vs. Ajax or Juventus

Man United or Barcelona vs. Liverpool or Porto
    Last edited by FrostKing; 03-15-2019 at 12:49 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Hopefully city plays barca so i can hear amused complain some more
    Complain about what? City are a great team, Pep is the best manager in the world.

Complain about what? City are a great team, Pep is the best manager in the world.
    Already complaining

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Didn't United beat PSG missing like half it's roster? Haven't they been on fire ever since Solskjaer took over? I don't know why you think it will be an easy tie for the most mediocre Barcelona of the Messi era, tbh.

You Amuseddaysleeper, specially, should just lay low with the y predictions. Haven't you learned your lesson already?
    PSG were missing two of their top 3 players. And thoroughly outplayed united in that second leg. United just got their ass handed to them by Arsenal.

If that psg tie was to get played again wth Cavani and Neymar missing psg would go through. United had like 3 goals off of 4 shots, very fluky.

United have has several jammy results especially in the Tottenham game where de Gea went mental.

I haven’t even made any predictions, simply that United aren’t as good as some people may think. I’d take this years Barca team over last year no question.

Should Barca face Liverpool, it may get ugly for Barca.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Add Bernardo Silva to that list. He runs and runs and runs and runs. And I've never seen him look tired.
    Very true.
    Forgot about him.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    C ini on the fake injury because he was gonna get a penalty.
    I missed that.

These guys are such poor actors with the way they go down looking like they got tased.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    > Atletico
    > Ajax
    > City

That is tough road to the Final

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    > Atletico
    > Ajax
    > City

That is tough road to the Final
    If united were to advance they’d have to go through psg, Barca and Liverpool

Oof

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    PSG were missing two of their top 3 players. And thoroughly outplayed united in that second leg. United just got their ass handed to them by Arsenal.

If that psg tie was to get played again wth Cavani and Neymar missing psg would go through. United had like 3 goals off of 4 shots, very fluky.

United have has several jammy results especially in the Tottenham game where de Gea went mental.

I haven’t even made any predictions, simply that United aren’t as good as some people may think. I’d take this years Barca team over last year no question.

The same Liverpool team that's 6-5-2 in all compe ions over their last 13 games (draws against Everton, West Ham and Leicester City, Loss to Wolves)? If that's a series that could get ugly for Barcelona, they don't deserve to be in the Champions League quarterfinals to begin with. I can't even remember when last year's hero Mo Salah scored a goal for Liverpool. They're basically being carried by Van Dijk.

United probably did Barca a favor by knocking out PSG and the best player on the planet Mbappe. That could have been ugly for Barcelona. United is a giant step from Lyon especially defensively so slightly overrated or not, they're more than capable of upsetting Barcelona.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The same Liverpool team that's 6-5-2 in all compe ions over their last 13 games (draws against Everton, West Ham and Leicester City, Loss to Wolves)? If that's a series that could get ugly for Barcelona, they don't deserve to be in the Champions League quarterfinals to begin with.

United probably did Barca a favor by knocking out PSG and the best player on the planet Mbappe. That could have been ugly for Barcelona. United is a giant step from Lyon especially defensively so slightly overrated or not, they're more than capable of upsetting Barcelona.

Disagree. Better than Lyon for sure, but defensively they are worse than Barca. United are going to struggle against Messi and Dembele. Barca’s midfield is significantly better.

And I don’t think Barca will win CL. Hope I’m wrong, but Liverpool are a whole tier above united.

After Roma, anything is possible, but I’d say it’s 70/30 to Barca to beat united. The psg result was jammy as .

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

And United were missing how many players and still won?

United-Barca is a 50-50 tie, tbh.

Juve, Liverpool, Spurs, Barca is my prediction

Thread Information