Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would want to join the best organization in the NBA. Welcome to SA, Oak,,,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Op's a turd tbh
    Last edited by RsxPiimp; 12-27-2015 at 12:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant be serious,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant be serious,,lmao
    If we're going to be paying top dollar, which is what he will cost, give me Towns or Porzingis instead.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're going to be paying top dollar, which is what he will cost, give me Towns or Porzingis instead.
    LMAO,,,,no way youre serious,,,Oak is already proven. The others are projects. Oak will win Rook of the year and be a 20 and 10 player as a rookie and you pass?,,,LMAO

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was a little skeptical about him since he's a Coach KKK player, but once I saw Kupcake and the Lakers pass on him, I knew he was destined for greatness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd be fine with wither of the three phenoms and while porzingis is the one I root for the most for fantasy purposes, oak is imo a superstar in the making. Both the poor rebounder and shotblocker arguments have already been erased and the free throw shooting is also looking decent. He's also the only one of the three that wouldn't matter if he got injured, because he could still produce even with limited athleticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,,no way youre serious,,,Oak is already proven. The others are projects. Oak will win Rook of the year and be a 20 and 10 player as a rookie and you pass?,,,LMAO
    Towns is already putting up better numbers than Okafor and on a better team . Towns will be the rookie of the year, not Okafor. Its not like Porzingis is leaps and bounds behind him at this point. He is having a pretty solid season himself and has more upside than Okafor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Towns is already putting up better numbers than Okafor and on a better team . Towns will be the rookie of the year, not Okafor. Its not like Porzingis is leaps and bounds behind him at this point. He is having a pretty solid season himself and has more upside than Okafor.
    You're as stupid as they come,,,,congrats,,,

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He won't anchor a defense & is an empty stat type of guy ala LMA. In any case, he's going to stay in Philly b/c they can offer him more money than any team & he won't be ring chasing by the time his rookie contract expires.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, Elk,,,I'll take Oak for rook of the year and you can have Towns,,,loser leaves this site forever,,,deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're as stupid as they come,,,,congrats,,,
    Great arguement, so tell me in what area is Okafor better than Towns? Lets hear it then dumbass. He is maybe a slightly better scorer, but honestly an arguement can be made for Towns as a better scorer as well. Towns is a better athlete, rebounder, defender, and an excellent free throw shooter for a big man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't anchor a defense & is an empty stat type of guy ala LMA. In any case, he's going to stay in Philly b/c they can offer him more money than any team & he won't be ring chasing by the time his rookie contract expires.
    Less than 10 games into his young career and you know it all?,,,LMAO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great arguement, so tell me in what area is Okafor better than Towns? Lets hear it then dumbass. He is maybe a slightly better scorer, but honestly an arguement can be made for Towns as a better scorer as well. Towns is a better athlete, rebounder, defender, and an excellent free throw shooter for a big man.
    You taking the bet,,,,yes or no,,,I got Oak for rook of the year,,you got Towns,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You taking the bet,,,,yes or no,,,I got Oak for rook of the year,,you got Towns,,,,
    Sure old got, if either of them go down with an injury bet is obviously voided. Sooo, you better be praying that one of them goes down with an injury.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure old got, if either of them go down with an injury bet is obviously voided. Sooo, you better be praying that one of them goes down with an injury.
    Lmao,,,you are as dumb as they come,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where you at, Elk,,,,,Oak will average 20 and 10 for his rook year and you think Towns will beat that?,,,you lose,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the debate between towns and okafor is pointless because you can't argue who's going to be better three years from now based on upside, their upside is pretty much the same the one who will win is the one who will work better and have less injuries.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the debate between towns and okafor is pointless because you can't argue who's going to be better three years from now based on upside, their upside is pretty much the same the one who will win is the one who will work better and have less injuries.

the bet is who wins rook of the year,,,who you got raven?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was a little skeptical about him since he's a Coach KKK player, but once I saw Kupcake and the Lakers pass on him, I knew he was destined for greatness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the bet is who wins rook of the year,,,who you got raven?
    big oak, he's the better player imo. he may lose it because of the bad team record so i wouldn't bet on it. it sure as won't be dbust though

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Less than 10 games into his young career and you know it all?,,,LMAO
    Says the guy who already crowned Okafor as a franchise player when he hasn't won a game in his NBA career

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where you at, Elk,,,,,Oak will average 20 and 10 for his rook year and you think Towns will beat that?,,,you lose,,,
    Right now KAT is putting up better numbers on a better team and there is just no getting around that pesky fact is there you old bas . Might as well post as much as you can this year since it will be your last

Thread Information